Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

10 GB for $35 1st year unlimited minutes, 1000 Intl minutes,activation fee waived ($30 for add a line) + $5/m/line yr 2

Jul 7, 2003
669 posts
372 upvotes
cchristopher wrote: This might be a stupid question but just curious for those that have gotten their first bill already, how long did it take for you to get it?

The store associate at Markville told me I should get it by Sept. 12. I signed up on the 10th. The data reset on the 12th but I didn’t receive a bill yet.
Got my first bill about a week after I activated. It included a partial month charge for $3.xx plus a full month's service. Sounds like you will have something similar.

Edit: forgot to mention that the $50 activation fee and the corresponding credit also showed up on my first bill.
Last edited by audiohs on Sep 13th, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 11, 2007
608 posts
180 upvotes
GTA
I currently has public mobile for my daughter. I believe her data and voice services cover entire canada and no roaming fee coast to coast. I check the virgin mobile official site, and only found fee list for client traveling in US. or internationally, does that mean Virgin Mobile is roaming free coast to coast in canada? and what happen with client reach 10GB usage limit? will there be a over usage charge?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
gogozy wrote: I currently has public mobile for my daughter. I believe her data and voice services cover entire canada and no roaming fee coast to coast. I check the virgin mobile official site, and only found fee list for client traveling in US. or internationally, does that mean Virgin Mobile is roaming free coast to coast in canada? and what happen with client reach 10GB usage limit? will there be a over usage charge?
Yes it's Canada wide as long as there is Bell Network. Data overage always check your documents agreement.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Jan 1, 2021
108 posts
75 upvotes
Is there anyone near to Durham found this deal? I went to oshawa center and the best they can do is 45$ for 10 gb. As I saw from the thread closest one was Markville Mall in Markham but I'm looking for somewhere closer.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2762 posts
3048 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
BrightDays wrote: I got it at Virgin mobile kiosk in Mississauga Square one
Mind giving us the reps name so when we go we can just ask that person so we don't get the "I've never heard of that before" lol

Thnx in advance
Dec 25, 2018
153 posts
72 upvotes
Mississauga
I also got the same deal from SQ1, ask for Matthew Or Mike
junglemage666 wrote: Mind giving us the reps name so when we go we can just ask that person so we don't get the "I've never heard of that before" lol

Thnx in advance
Wallet unsafe 😁
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2919 posts
1760 upvotes
Etobicoke
gogozy wrote: I currently has public mobile for my daughter. I believe her data and voice services cover entire canada and no roaming fee coast to coast. I check the virgin mobile official site, and only found fee list for client traveling in US. or internationally, does that mean Virgin Mobile is roaming free coast to coast in canada? and what happen with client reach 10GB usage limit? will there be a over usage charge?
Usually data overage is $10 per 100mb if you go over limit. But in that case you can call customer service and ask them for temp. Data add on for that month to help with the overage.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
16855 posts
5323 upvotes
Markham
specialoffers wrote: Usually data overage is $10 per 100mb if you go over limit. But in that case you can call customer service and ask them for temp. Data add on for that month to help with the overage.
So Virgin doesn't have Pause the data, Like Koodo's "Shock-Free® Data "Pause your data, so you'll never get an unexpected overage."

So Virgin auto charges or they do ask you if you want pay for additional data or not?
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
8124 posts
2080 upvotes
Ottawa
junglemage666 wrote: Mind giving us the reps name so when we go we can just ask that person so we don't get the "I've never heard of that before" lol

Thnx in advance
Yea those ones haha. They pretend to act dumb until you push them so that they ask the coworker nearby and come back to you and say yes!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2919 posts
1760 upvotes
Etobicoke
Keigotw wrote: So Virgin doesn't have Pause the data, Like Koodo's "Shock-Free® Data "Pause your data, so you'll never get an unexpected overage."

So Virgin auto charges or they do ask you if you want pay for additional data or not?
As per the agent they send text notification when you reach 95% of your allowed data.

But there is no way to block/pause data when you reach your limit.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2019
1558 posts
801 upvotes

Thnx in advance
Michael.
Jul 24, 2020
229 posts
197 upvotes
I am with Virgin now with 2 lines but paying $45 for each line for 10GB so what will be the cheapest and quickest way to port out and port in my current number for this plan. I confirmed with virgin and they said this is not applicable for current customer.
Jul 24, 2020
229 posts
197 upvotes
I am with virgin with 2 lines and paying $45 for each line for 10GB data, I would like to get this deal.

Can someone guide me, can I do following to get this deal on my existing 2 virgin numbers ?

1) Get 2 new lines activated from Virgin with this deal into my existing account (after this total 4 lines, 2 existing and 2 new)
2) Get 2 new prepaid numbers from freedom
3) Port out my existing 2 lines into freedom
4) Port in back from freedom to Virgin over 2 new lines that I activated in step 2)

I confirmed with STC virgin store about this offer and they said it is available for new activation.
Mar 7, 2011
685 posts
1013 upvotes
dealwatcher81 wrote: I am with virgin with 2 lines and paying $45 for each line for 10GB data, I would like to get this deal.

Can someone guide me, can I do following to get this deal on my existing 2 virgin numbers ?

1) Get 2 new lines activated from Virgin with this deal into my existing account (after this total 4 lines, 2 existing and 2 new)
2) Get 2 new prepaid numbers from freedom
3) Port out my existing 2 lines into freedom
4) Port in back from freedom to Virgin over 2 new lines that I activated in step 2)

I confirmed with STC virgin store about this offer and they said it is available for new activation.
You have to skip step 1.
Dec 1, 2010
369 posts
283 upvotes
Windsor
No go at Tec mall Windsor

***Update
Done. Nailed it at Devonshire mall location
BYOD. $30 1st yr, $35 2nd yr. $50 connection waived.
Last edited by socioguru on Sep 25th, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
5109 posts
843 upvotes
Toronto
Deal is still on at Virgin Plus store in First Markham Place, ON.
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)