Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

10 GB for $35 1st year unlimited minutes, 1000 Intl minutes,activation fee waived ($30 for add a line) + $5/m/line yr 2

Member
Jan 14, 2010
409 posts
641 upvotes
GTA
coolgk wrote: I also got the same deal from SQ1, ask for Matthew Or Mike
Did you get an phone with credits or just the plan dealif you got a phone, can you share the credits offered to you.

I am looking for an iPhone 12 128gb, porting from koodo.
Member
Jan 14, 2010
409 posts
641 upvotes
GTA
What phone did you get?
What location?
Do you recall the rep name?
Were you a new virgin mobile customer?
ep3jeLo wrote: Nope. $0 down. I called around to different stores, discussed the deal, then asked to reserve 2 phones. When I showed up, I was quoted incorrectly by the rep over the phone. A different rep caught the mistake and actually cut me a deal to get closer to the original quote.

Retail: $1236
Agreement Credit: $674
Finance Device Amount (with tax): $590.10 / 24 = $24.58

+ service plans of $40 and $35, respectively for 2 years.

I wanted to wait for BF deals, but a $600+ discount on a $1200 phone was hard to pass up for two people.
Jr. Member
Aug 31, 2017
111 posts
97 upvotes
Calgary, AB
bizstudent wrote: What phone did you get?
What location?
Do you recall the rep name?
Were you a new virgin mobile customer?
iPhone 12 128GB
Marlborough mall in Calgary
Andrew
Yes
Member
Jan 14, 2010
409 posts
641 upvotes
GTA
ep3jeLo wrote: iPhone 12 128GB
Marlborough mall in Calgary
Andrew
Yes


Wow.. I don't think this deal is available anywhere else. This is amazing!
Member
Dec 27, 2015
290 posts
394 upvotes
Nepean, ON
hunt3rshadow wrote: Is the deal still alive? Can anyone confirm
Wherever you plan on going - call ahead
Newbie
Aug 26, 2017
17 posts
8 upvotes
hunt3rshadow wrote: Is the deal still alive? Can anyone confirm
I was able to take advantage of this deal yesterday at the Virgin kiosk on the Coquitlam centre mall.

The entire process took around 20 minutes and I got exactly what OP posted.
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2008
713 posts
94 upvotes
paniko0 wrote: I was able to take advantage of this deal yesterday at the Virgin kiosk on the Coquitlam centre mall.

The entire process took around 20 minutes and I got exactly what OP posted.
Thanks, looks like it's still alive in BC. Was hoping for a confirmation in Ontario. Guess I'll call around
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 24, 2004
5109 posts
843 upvotes
Toronto
hunt3rshadow wrote: Is the deal still alive? Can anyone confirm
Friend was able to get this yesterday (Sunday) @ Scarborough Town Centre location.
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Feedback: HoFo | eBay | Heatware
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2007
608 posts
180 upvotes
GTA
specialoffers wrote: As per the agent they send text notification when you reach 95% of your allowed data.

But there is no way to block/pause data when you reach your limit.
thanks, I would worry (for me)... I have a feeling my kids would just ignore the notification and continue watching video or tit tok... being not savvy with smart phone, can anyone suggest way an easy way to stop phone from using data, other than shut down or stop mobile data?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2919 posts
1760 upvotes
Etobicoke
gogozy wrote: thanks, I would worry (for me)... I have a feeling my kids would just ignore the notification and continue watching video or tit tok... being not savvy with smart phone, can anyone suggest way an easy way to stop phone from using data, other than shut down or stop mobile data?
I have an android device and in data setting you can choose your billing cycle and then restrict data.

Let's say I have 10 GB plan then I will setup warning at 9 Gb and then block data at 9.5 Gb. So, that way your phone won't allow you to access data

Best bet is go get them prepaid data plans. So, data will stopped working once they use allotted data for the month.
Newbie
Dec 23, 2017
13 posts
13 upvotes
Thank you OP. Just got this exact deal today plus two additional lines at the Virgin Plus location in Willowbrook Mall of Langley BC. Trevor was very helpful.

It's still valid. Go grab it. I migrated from Fido.
Member
Nov 22, 2017
248 posts
270 upvotes
Victoria, BC
It may have been answered in the 18 pages - if so, I apologize: but if I go for this BYOD plan, may I jump ship at any time, or am I still locked into place for 2 years? I am currently with Koodo for 35/6GB 1000 LD minutes, so this would be an upgrade for 12 months, giving me the possibility for a win-back offer from Koodo or switching back during BF.
Mobile: $18.13/month BYOD - 12GB Data, 1000 LD Min. (Koodo)
$50 plan + $23 phone - $4.16 trade-in credit - $33.33 phone resell - $5.51 plan credit - $11.87 VISA GCs = $18.13/month!
Internet: $82.90 - 750/100 Mbps (Lightspeed)
Spotify: $20 USD/year
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2004
888 posts
186 upvotes
Got this deal today at Square One… super easy and friendly. Got 2 lines $35 year 1, $40 year 2, 2nd line is $30 year 1, $35 year 2. Reminder in my calendar for 2 years from now when the credits drop!

No contract, you can jump anytime.
Member
Sep 13, 2009
249 posts
87 upvotes
Called the Kitchener location and they didn't know about this deal. Then called Waterloo ... they only have $5 off, and told me OP's deal is only available in the GTA for Ontario.
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2004
888 posts
186 upvotes
ssb24 wrote: Called the Kitchener location and they didn't know about this deal. Then called Waterloo ... they only have $5 off, and told me OP's deal is only available in the GTA for Ontario.
Person I spoke to at Square One said the codes work… they wouldnt be city specific, maybe province. Unfortunately it’s hot or miss on whether you get a good rep.
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2007
608 posts
180 upvotes
GTA
specialoffers wrote: I have an android device and in data setting you can choose your billing cycle and then restrict data.

Let's say I have 10 GB plan then I will setup warning at 9 Gb and then block data at 9.5 Gb. So, that way your phone won't allow you to access data

Best bet is go get them prepaid data plans. So, data will stopped working once they use allotted data for the month.
thanks, I will check if i can do this on iOS.
$35 and $30 is a great deal, and even better if i can get a discount on iphone 12 like other RFDers!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2019
1558 posts
801 upvotes
DarkSaber wrote: It may have been answered in the 18 pages - if so, I apologize: but if I go for this BYOD plan, may I jump ship at any time, or am I still locked into place for 2 years? I am currently with Koodo for 35/6GB 1000 LD minutes, so this would be an upgrade for 12 months, giving me the possibility for a win-back offer from Koodo or switching back during BF.
No contract so you can jump ship. However depending on how the plan is setup you may get a activation credit split over 2 bills so you may end up with a activation charge on the first bill. My first bill had no charges other than the $35 for line one and $30 for all other lines plus 2 additional days of billing.
If you get a new phone then obviously you have to pay that off.

Top