Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

10 GB for $35 1st year unlimited minutes, 1000 Intl minutes,activation fee waived ($30 for add a line) + $5/m/line yr 2

Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
jgoedhard wrote: Was able to get an IPhone 11 64GB with $45 8GB+2GB (Quebec Plan) (Virgin) (Permanent) with 275 Costco GC at the Costco (Blair Towers). Connection fee waived on 2nd bill. There was talk of 50 for 10gb and 55 for 20gb. Declined the 1000LongDistance. The 2GB was a surprise for us.
$45 all in? No additional tab for the iPhone11?
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Aug 28, 2019
185 posts
455 upvotes
Toronto, ON
a.b.c.han wrote: Got this today at Scarborough Town Centre. Switched from Rogers 4+5GB, unlim Canadian talk and text, and enhanced voicemail for $45. Now it's 10GB, unlim Canadian talk and text,1000 long distance to select countries, and 25 voicemails, all for $44/month for 24 months. No contract. Probably gonna add my parents to it too.

Also, was looking to switch internet providers and they offered a 100mbps down 10mbps up for $45/month for 12 months, $80 after. Fibre optics. No contract. And $50 gift card.

Fido offered me a $45 deal for 150 mbps down 15 mbps up, but not fibre optics. Not sure which is more worth it for a family of 5, each with multiple devices.
it should be $40/month rite? Are you including tax as well?

Vigin is better they use bell fiber line. I've been with them for 9 months got the offer of 150mbps 40/month for 12 months with 150 GC.
Dec 28, 2017
16 posts
6 upvotes
Kitchener Ontario
Hi I’m interested
But you do need American Phone Number Correct.
Thanks Mike
Aug 10, 2007
362 posts
100 upvotes
Thanks to the OP @theganguly for posting this. It reminded me that I needed to get the hell outta Dodge .. aka Chatr. I was sick of their treatment of us former Mobilicity customers, with their lies and price hikes "that you wouldn't get if you were on the Chatr network" << true quote taken from a customer service call. I almost fell off my chair when I heard that.

The moment I called to pull my autopay, delete my credit card info, and to say I'm leaving, Chatr called afterwards while I was en route to Virgin. Yet, anytime I approached them before, they just laughed.

For the same money, I'm getting LTE and 4 more gigs of data with Virgin.

I ran Speedtest. What a difference between less than 3 Mbps down and 1 up, to an average 50 (69 tops so far) down and 10 up.

I made the swap at Dufferin Mall. They're good people at the kiosk there, especially a woman named Lily (Lilly?). They've helped me before. No jumping through hoops.

Thanks again OP!
Mar 5, 2015
61 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just wanted to say, I've been with Virgin for a long time. They weren't able to apply these discounts to my account, but they were able to change my old 50$ for 9gb (which was raised to 55$) and my wife's 45 for 4 (raised to 48$) to the 50$ 10gb plan on each number. Waived fees. This was on chat. Hate the new activations only thing and was happy that the agent didn't hesitate to change our plans for the better. So, it can happen.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
BrainWrap wrote: Just wanted to say, I've been with Virgin for a long time. They weren't able to apply these discounts to my account, but they were able to change my old 50$ for 9gb (which was raised to 55$) and my wife's 45 for 4 (raised to 48$) to the 50$ 10gb plan on each number. Waived fees. This was on chat. Hate the new activations only thing and was happy that the agent didn't hesitate to change our plans for the better. So, it can happen.
Are you on contract.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
On chat now, checking... but if need be, can run to the Plus store on my lunch

Is the deal people are getting $50 minus $10 and $5 for new customers even on just one line? Or is the best I can get is $40 for 10 GB with Virgin for BYOP?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
So, chat saw nothing, as suspected, but thought I would try. I am going to the store today, but wondering, do I need to mention the FIDO deal, need to bring anything in to show it, etc? And is it $15 off for 12 months, then only $10 for the additional 12?
It's for my daughter, and having her own device to bring would give her more data than we could get at ZOOMER...
Any extra info would be great.

Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2199 posts
4616 upvotes
Mississauga
jackass_ca wrote: On chat now, checking... but if need be, can run to the Plus store on my lunch

Is the deal people are getting $50 minus $10 and $5 for new customers even on just one line? Or is the best I can get is $40 for 10 GB with Virgin for BYOP?
Just spoke to Virgin plus store, the deal is 35$ for 10gb for a single line, adding a line will be 30$ for 10gb after all discounts are applied.
Telus $30/75gb US-Canada Plan x 3 lines, $10/Talk& Text line - 24 mths
VVM, 2000 LD minutes, CAN-Int'l Text ($0), 0$ AppleWatch, 5$ CAN-US only Tablet
Rogers $48.99 /24 mths, Ignite 1.5G internet
CIBC, Tang and EQ
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
jadoogar wrote: Just spoke to Virgin plus store, the deal is 35$ for 10gb for a single line, adding a line will be 30$ for 10gb after all discounts are applied.
NAC? or including HUP?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2199 posts
4616 upvotes
Mississauga
d1ulove3 wrote: NAC? or including HUP?
BYOP. No HUP.
Telus $30/75gb US-Canada Plan x 3 lines, $10/Talk& Text line - 24 mths
VVM, 2000 LD minutes, CAN-Int'l Text ($0), 0$ AppleWatch, 5$ CAN-US only Tablet
Rogers $48.99 /24 mths, Ignite 1.5G internet
CIBC, Tang and EQ
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2008
1674 posts
294 upvotes
Does anyone know if Mapleview store has this deal? Called few times but no one picks the phone.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
jadoogar wrote: Just spoke to Virgin plus store, the deal is 35$ for 10gb for a single line, adding a line will be 30$ for 10gb after all discounts are applied.
Did you have to show them any deal, tell them anything or just inquire?

Nov 15, 2006
533 posts
108 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Did you have to show them any deal, tell them anything or just inquire?
I got this deal for my wife and I at Scarborough Town Center. I just had to enquire. The rep was well aware, and immediately explained the deal details and got us set up.
$35 +$30 for the second line. BYOP.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Is this based on 2 yr contract or basically just the credits are good for 2 years?

Feb 1, 2013
178 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
d1ulove3 wrote: $45 all in? No additional tab for the iPhone11?
Sorry, $20.5 a month for IPhone 11.
Nov 28, 2015
55 posts
74 upvotes
North York, ON
Just picked up that $30 deal at the Yorkdale store. Thanks OP!
Nov 15, 2006
533 posts
108 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Is this based on 2 yr contract or basically just the credits are good for 2 years?
Month to month so you can cancel at any time. Also, the Rep mentioned I'm going to be charged a $50 activation fee that'll be credited back by the 2nd bill (if not the first). So you may have to stick around for at least 2 months to avoid the activation charge.
Aug 24, 2016
60 posts
70 upvotes
Discounts are applied for 2 years, but one of the -$5/ month is for 12 months.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)