Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

$30 for 10gb, $35 for 20gb - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2022 2:15 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
7680 posts
6856 upvotes
Dynatos wrote: YMMV

Rogers coverage outside of Ontario, QC, and major cities and highways in the other provinces isn't nearly as good as Bell and Telus. My family lives in rural SK, NS, and NL, and I don't have coverage on Rogers when visiting them.
Strangely enough, in parts of Alberta I get better service with Rogers (no service with Telus but Rogers full signal)

In GTA, i prefer Rogers (eventhough I'm with telus now)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5024 posts
2218 upvotes
Winnipeg
What And remember: Virgin has a referral program $5 off a month for 10 months!

Get a referral link at least one day prior to signing up for service (the link lasts for 45 days)

But don’t ask/promote for referrals here, not allowed. I’m super happy with Virgin service and billing and already have $10 off for 10 months
Nov 4, 2017
21 posts
19 upvotes
Anyone seen this plan in kitchener or cambridge
How do you check your data usage without going over. I read online virgin does not have data pause protection.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5024 posts
2218 upvotes
Winnipeg
zjb4ever wrote: Anyone seen this plan in kitchener or cambridge
How do you check your data usage without going over. I read online virgin does not have data pause protection.
In the Virgin app it shows how much usage you’ve used for the billing period.
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
zjb4ever wrote: How do you check your data usage without going over. I read online virgin does not have data pause protection.
canuckcolehead wrote: In the Virgin app it shows how much usage you’ve used for the billing period.
Yes, I use the Virgin Plus My Account app to check my usage and compare it to the "My Data Manager" app

They also sends out texts/notifications at 95% data usage.

There is an option to block data until the end of the billing cycle

Manage your data usage - Virgin Plus
https://www.virginplus.ca/en/support/fa ... data-usage
Destiny is all
Dec 24, 2005
10 posts
1 upvote
Hi, is the deal still available and any idea of the expiration? If so, is it widely available at most locations in the GTA?
Dec 29, 2017
205 posts
141 upvotes
Dynatos wrote: YMMV

Rogers coverage outside of Ontario, QC, and major cities and highways in the other provinces isn't nearly as good as Bell and Telus. My family lives in rural SK, NS, and NL, and I don't have coverage on Rogers when visiting them.
Coverage in southern NB and PEI is virtually the same. No discernable difference that I have noticed and I've had all three