Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

$30/month fibe internet 50mbps down 10mbps up

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 7:39 pm
Jul 2, 2018
93 posts
114 upvotes

[Virgin Mobile] $30/month fibe internet 50mbps down 10mbps up

Just got a call from Virgin mobile loyalty department offering me $30/month unlimited fibe internet at 50mbps download and 10mbps upload. Was told that any virgin mobile member who has at least 1 year of service would most likely qualify by calling 1 (888) 999-2321. Free installation.
204 replies
Nov 1, 2006
130 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
My last promo ends on April 26. Called last week rep says nothing she can offer but ask me to call back on 24th. Ended up talking to loyalty and got the 50% promo extended 1 Year.
Happy with that.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1448 posts
1482 upvotes
Kitchener
Mine is over May 7 and was supposed to call May 4.

Promising to see the deal extending
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2011
1826 posts
1515 upvotes
toronto
How is Virgin internet service? I am currently using Bell..
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1448 posts
1482 upvotes
Kitchener
animeshw wrote: How is Virgin internet service? I am currently using Bell..
I’ve had no issues. Constantly streaming on 2 devices and using internet without lag.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
Virgin internet is Bell internet. Bell owns Virgin, and Vrigin sells Bell’s internet under its name. Virgin has no actual infrastructure. It’s all a scam so the CRTC let’s them pay 2 CEOs millions of dollars per year instead of one ;)
Apr 9, 2015
544 posts
577 upvotes
Ontario
My promo expires end of month. Will call in tomorrow to see if they will extend (I called earlier this month they would not budge)
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
824 upvotes
Scarborough
nightwalker wrote: Any way to get this without being a Virgin customer?
I just signed up with Virgin (internet only) last month. I called in to ask the details and they offered me a discount of $20 / month for 12 months, so basically $40 / month. A friend of mine called the following week and got the same deals. So it won't hurt to call and ask.
Feb 25, 2014
83 posts
121 upvotes
Burlington, ON
My 50% promo expires May 14th. Called today and the best they could offer is 40/mo. Will probably be moving to Ebox 29.95/month offer
Nov 1, 2006
130 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Suggest you to call closer to deal expiry. The exact scenario happened to me. I just called 2 days prior to deal expiry (suggested by the rep), and got the deal extended Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Don’t give up yet.
May 13, 2011
203 posts
146 upvotes
Scarborough
Just called to try and extend the $30 deal that I signed up last year around this time and the rep was not aware of any promotions. However he said the current discount that I am getting is still good for next month (May) even though I mentioned that I see expiring April 28. I mentioned that I will have to cancel if there is no more promo discount and he started the end call script ("Is there anything else I can help you with you today?"). It sounds like the rep that I got was very uninterested and would have went ahead and placed the cancel order without any hesitation.

For those that got the extension, how did you start the call? Which menu did you select (0 to directly speak to an operator, 2 for billing, or 3 for Home Internet)? Did you first mention that you want to cancel and they then asked for reason? Did you actually have to place a cancellation date?
May 10, 2013
69 posts
29 upvotes
MacPod wrote: Just called to try and extend the $30 deal that I signed up last year around this time and the rep was not aware of any promotions. However he said the current discount that I am getting is still good for next month (May) even though I mentioned that I see expiring April 28. I mentioned that I will have to cancel if there is no more promo discount and he started the end call script ("Is there anything else I can help you with you today?"). It sounds like the rep that I got was very uninterested and would have went ahead and placed the cancel order without any hesitation.

For those that got the extension, how did you start the call? Which menu did you select (0 to directly speak to an operator, 2 for billing, or 3 for Home Internet)? Did you first mention that you want to cancel and they then asked for reason? Did you actually have to place a cancellation date?
I had the same experience today. Was told the only offer they have would be 10 off for a year.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2005
6905 posts
5592 upvotes
i was offered nothing when I called. Mine expires may 1. I called a week or so ago.
Mar 13, 2013
329 posts
144 upvotes
LONDON
like-wise. Just called and was offer nothing.
Feb 22, 2015
527 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
Called as existing member to move from 25/10 to discounted 50/10, but got nothing.
Apr 21, 2009
196 posts
223 upvotes
How is this a good deal??
Maybe Im used to my internet speed at 500mps.
Nov 16, 2006
662 posts
352 upvotes
Toronto
susan_2020 wrote: How is this a good deal??
Maybe Im used to my internet speed at 500mps.
Lol, are you serious? Where in the post did it say the speed will satisfy all users? It clearly says 50mbps in case you can't read.

I tried to call and get it, no luck. I think the deal is dead if there ever was one.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1625 posts
1339 upvotes
Whitby
They are the same, I switched from Bell to Virgin couple of months I didn't notice any difference.
[external link removed]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)