Expired Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] $45/month for 6gb data and unlimited talk & text (canada) with $0 Samsung J3 [migration from prepaid to postpaid YMMV]

Apr 1, 2006
24 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
emale wrote: Virgin mobile kiosk at square 1, the one near Zara, has 7GB BYOP plan for $50. New customers only.
I know they're a subsidiary of Bell but how is their service? Do you know how long this deal is on for?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3159 posts
1555 upvotes
Toronto, ON
revvie wrote: I know they're a subsidiary of Bell but how is their service? Do you know how long this deal is on for?
My mom was on VM before switching to Rogers and she loved it. No issues with virgin. But that deal looks excellent! Hopefully it's a long term deal and not one year like how another poster mentioned.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1075 posts
736 upvotes
Whitby
NavieM wrote: Lucky to Virgin migration plans
Is it possible to get 1000 Intl LD minutes on the BYOP30 plan?
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2983 posts
3634 upvotes
abshahul wrote: Is it possible to get 1000 Intl LD minutes on the BYOP30 plan?
Through loyalty, possibly, but it won't populate during the activation since it's not supposed to be stack-able with migration offers
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1075 posts
736 upvotes
Whitby
NavieM wrote: Through loyalty, possibly, but it won't populate during the activation since it's not supposed to be stack-able with migration offers
Thanks man.
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Aug 20, 2019
9 posts
UnionJon wrote: Just so everyone knows - you will need to be on prepaid for at least 30 days for this to be a straight forward conversion from prepaid to postpaid.

I was at a store earlier today, and it looks like they will need to phone their back-end support team to make this plan happen for those whose accounts are less than 30 days old but were offered this promotion. The support team they need to get hold of are closed for the long weekend. So if anyone plans on doing this today or tomorrow, beware! - you might get stuck like I did.

Have u get the deal yet within 30 days ?
I just activated my prepaid virgin mobile
Yesterday. And I am thinking to get this deal today at mall virgin store. I don’t know if they will ask me to stay for 30 days minimum.
Jun 18, 2017
56 posts
11 upvotes
windsorking1130 wrote: Have u get the deal yet within 30 days ?
I just activated my prepaid virgin mobile
Yesterday. And I am thinking to get this deal today at mall virgin store. I don’t know if they will ask me to stay for 30 days minimum.
I was there to switch two days after I activated the line. If you can prove to them that you were indeed offered what you wanted to get (say as a screenshot of the offer with your phone number on it), then they will have to honour it.

The offer might be intended for those who's been with virgin for 30 days or more, but if their system didn't detect that and offered you the promotion anyway, it's not your problem, and you are well within your rights to hold them accountable for what they offered you.

If the rep gives you a hard time, try the store manager. If the store manager gives you a hard time, CCTS it goes. Hope this helps!
Nov 12, 2017
23 posts
1 upvote
I bought it Thursday night and got it in walmart on Saturday.