Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VirginMobile.ca

Virgin Mobile $5 Flex tablet data plan - Unlimited data for 2 months + $50 giftcard

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2015 1:56 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4486 posts
1534 upvotes
I dont see the right link!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3551 posts
248 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
Did anyone get their gift card yet? I still haven't gotten anything and when I called them they said I have to go into the kiosk to get it which is wierd.

Reply if you got your gift cards ... so far I only know one person that got the gift card.
Oct 22, 2012
85 posts
14 upvotes
Jeff146 wrote: Did anyone get their gift card yet? I still haven't gotten anything and when I called them they said I have to go into the kiosk to get it which is wierd.

Reply if you got your gift cards ... so far I only know one person that got the gift card.
Email them @ [email protected] ...... And you will get some response about whats going on.... And you have written proof.

Usually it says ... It will take 6-8 weeeks after you paynyour first bill...
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3551 posts
248 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
prashant19 wrote: Email them @ [email protected] ...... And you will get some response about whats going on.... And you have written proof.

Usually it says ... It will take 6-8 weeeks after you paynyour first bill...
It's about 2 months after I paid my first bill and I still haven't heard of anything ... so hopefully I get my gift cards.
Oct 22, 2012
85 posts
14 upvotes
Jeff146 wrote: It's about 2 months after I paid my first bill and I still haven't heard of anything ... so hopefully I get my gift cards.

As i suggest send them an email. You will surely get some response ...
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3551 posts
248 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
prashant19 wrote: As i suggest send them an email. You will surely get some response ...
Yup it has been sent so just waiting for them now.
Oct 22, 2012
85 posts
14 upvotes
Jeff146 wrote: Yup it has been sent so just waiting for them now.
You might get reply on monday because they work mondey to friday only... If you dont get reply on monday by noon .. Send them message again...

Because when i send the message on weekdays between 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ... I mostly get reply in 15-20 mins
Jun 30, 2005
530 posts
Scarborough
Will the code work to get a $50 card if I already have a VM number but I am getting a new sim card for tablet?

thanks
Sep 27, 2010
551 posts
347 upvotes
Vancouver
VaderX wrote: Will the code work to get a $50 card if I already have a VM number but I am getting a new sim card for tablet?

thanks
I did that, but it has to be a different name and different account. I have been using my English name (my work ID) and my Chinese/legal name (my driver license) to sign up for the tablet/phone plans and etc.
Aug 11, 2001
365 posts
16 upvotes
Got billed $39 AGAIN?! Not worth the hassle. I called them back and this time they credited my entire account so the month was free. Nice guesture but I shouldn't have to call in for them not honoring their promo. Will be calling back shortly to cancel. Regardless of gift card or not.
Jul 4, 2011
22 posts
6 upvotes
MiKrofT wrote: Got billed $39 AGAIN?! Not worth the hassle. I called them back and this time they credited my entire account so the month was free. Nice guesture but I shouldn't have to call in for them not honoring their promo. Will be calling back shortly to cancel. Regardless of gift card or not.
Happened to me as well, just called them, and so pissed on the standard answer such as "you have cancelled 30days prior, oh, we did not see the promotion on your contract etc...."
I mean....if they are not gonna honor the promotion they put up, why not just don't bother to put them up to begin with
May 18, 2007
643 posts
98 upvotes
Question:

I inserted the virgin mobile LTE sim card in my note 2, but the network shows 4G, is that right?
May 28, 2007
669 posts
38 upvotes
GTA
Is the 2 month unlimited data still there? If the VM's gone, anywhere else has tablet data promo on?
Aug 27, 2011
550 posts
153 upvotes
BELLEVILLE
been waiting for the virgin sim since November 26th...what a joke this promo is. CSR's have every excuse in the book. It seems like if you use promo code they dont bother sending a sim hoping you will just forget about it after a while.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3551 posts
248 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
Diesel7926 wrote: been waiting for the virgin sim since November 26th...what a joke this promo is. CSR's have every excuse in the book. It seems like if you use promo code they dont bother sending a sim hoping you will just forget about it after a while.
Definitely a joke and I'm still waiting for mine from October 10th.
Oct 22, 2012
85 posts
14 upvotes
harrypotter222 wrote: anyone manage to get this working with LTE on a google nexus 4?
Yes i use virgin mobile data plan and get LTE on my nexus 4

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)