Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

$55 for 25GB + Unlimited Canada Minutes & Text (Ontario & Quebec)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2021 2:15 pm
Oct 18, 2019
274 posts
162 upvotes
GTA West
mikerec1 wrote: Was thinking of trying the same but maybe I won't bother. Never understood this. Why offer new comers a better plan than existing customers? Seems like a good way to lose customers if anything
I believe all cellphone carriers do this to get their loyal customers off maybe an old plan, some have these old plans were by the carriers don't want to honor anymore. They know you can get the offer if you leave to another provider and set up a new line, afterward port back
Jun 22, 2011
811 posts
716 upvotes
HyperTech wrote: same picture as op but...the text is

HOOK UP WITH US TODAY AND GET 10GB FOR $40/MO.
When you bring your own phone. Jump on this exclusive limited time offer now. Offer ends November 30, 2021.

CALL TO ORDER

1-877-542-6772

im from quebec using chrome
I wish I saw this deal instead. I don't need 25gb let alone 10gb. With wfh and wifi everywhere. Rather save ten bucks.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4642 posts
2517 upvotes
please edit title to indicate ON/QC only
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5954 posts
3234 upvotes
Has anyone gotten this through chat as a new customer or call only?
[OP]
Dec 5, 2019
27 posts
102 upvotes
Squirrel99 wrote: Has anyone gotten this through chat as a new customer or call only?
looks like you can only get this deal by calling the number in OP, no one else has this offer
Sep 23, 2019
44 posts
60 upvotes
I called and they would not do anything for an existing customer except offering to add a line to get this promotion. Then they transfered me to regular Virgin Customer service to see if they could apply this promotion for me another way.
Aug 8, 2003
990 posts
129 upvotes
Ontario
UrbanBigfoot wrote: I called and they would not do anything for an existing customer except offering to add a line to get this promotion. Then they transfered me to regular Virgin Customer service to see if they could apply this promotion for me another way.
Any luck , I struck out
Sep 23, 2019
44 posts
60 upvotes
TheZodiac wrote: Any luck , I struck out
No luck. Got $45 for 10gb and they knocked $18 off my internet.

I was at $55 for 11gb.

Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5954 posts
3234 upvotes
Does their chat even connect you to a human? Or is it a bot?
Jul 19, 2015
730 posts
791 upvotes
London, ON
Good luck with Virgin customer service on this if you're existing, they are Bell, so good luck, lol. I'm waiting for my current credits to be used up with Virgin then see you later.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3331 posts
703 upvotes
I got the deal by phoning the number in the link provided, I’m a new customer in Ontario if that matters.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1340 posts
1250 upvotes
Vancouver
Does the discount only last 2 years?
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1050 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
KrisztianF wrote: Is Virgin any good? I've never had their service.
Yes Virgin is with Bell. But no 5g
DakilangMangingibig
Feb 28, 2019
16 posts
5 upvotes
I just called 1-877-542-6772
They do give 25Gb/55$
But no discount for any additional line.
For 3 lines it's gonna be 25Gb per line 55$ per line.
Also it's not "hussle free"
They will ship simcards with temporary number. I shoul take care of transferring my numbers from Bell and cancel the old contract.
He said there wil be 45$ transferring cost charged by Bell, wtf ???
I'm not happy with that. Did anyone get additional discount from them or smooth transfer?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3473 posts
1808 upvotes
Montreal
HappyKot wrote: I just called 1-877-542-6772
They do give 25Gb/55$
But no discount for any additional line.
For 3 lines it's gonna be 25Gb per line 55$ per line.
Also it's not "hussle free"
They will ship simcards with temporary number. I shoul take care of transferring my numbers from Bell and cancel the old contract.
He said there wil be 45$ transferring cost charged by Bell, wtf ???
I'm not happy with that. Did anyone get additional discount from them or smooth transfer?
There’s no such thing as a fee to port out or port in a number. (If you have a contract with your old provider you’ll need to pay whatever you owe for your device.) However, you will get billed an activation fee by the new carrier if the transaction is done over the phone.
Apr 20, 2018
59 posts
47 upvotes
On the phone with them now. I was also offered 25gb for $55 as a new customer. I asked about the 10gb $40 plan, but the rep said that's for Quebec only. Bummer, I really want a cheaper plan with less data. Only use 6-7gb a month.
Feb 28, 2019
16 posts
5 upvotes
I was surprised as well.
But he said that Bell will charge me this 45$
For cancellation, transfer or something. I don't remember exactly.
My contact with Bell is over for a couple years already.
I didn't ask if Virgin charge me activation fee tho.
Nov 13, 2009
645 posts
302 upvotes
Oakville
HappyKot wrote: I was surprised as well.
But he said that Bell will charge me this 45$
For cancellation, transfer or something. I don't remember exactly.
My contact with Bell is over for a couple years already.
I didn't ask if Virgin charge me activation fee tho.
Virgin will charge you $50 activation fee
Bell will not charge you anything to port your number out. You are still responsible for any device balance tou have with Bell
Feb 20, 2021
68 posts
93 upvotes
Need to specify for NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY.

Virgin wouldn't allow me to upgrade/change to this plan, as I am a current customer
Nov 10, 2013
56 posts
64 upvotes
HyperTech wrote: same picture as op but...the text is

HOOK UP WITH US TODAY AND GET 10GB FOR $40/MO.
When you bring your own phone. Jump on this exclusive limited time offer now. Offer ends November 30, 2021.

CALL TO ORDER

1-877-542-6772

im from quebec using chrome
Something really fishy is going on. I had the exact same deal, then clicked on complete order and I started getting request errors. I cleared my cookies then reloaded the page and I'm now getting the 6GB/45$ plan only. What a mess.