Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

$55 for 25GB + Unlimited Canada Minutes & Text (Ontario & Quebec)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2021 2:15 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4308 posts
1959 upvotes
Quebec
be carefull with virgin / bell, their website is a complete mess.

each time they do a so called "promotion" their website state something, then when you complete the order and receive the actual contract / agreement a few days later, its completely something different than what you actually agreed.

make sure to take all the screenshot you can, so you can prove what you actually agreed when you file the complaint with

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1889 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto
The link was showing the $55 25gb last night now its changed to $50 10gb, shoudlve switched earlier
Jun 22, 2011
804 posts
713 upvotes
ilove wrote: please edit title to indicate ON/QC only
I get this in AB when looking at the site
Oct 6, 2020
574 posts
876 upvotes
Called Koodo and told them about this deal....was currently on $60 for 12GB with Koodo, and they adjusted it to $50 and 18GB. I took it.
Jul 24, 2011
189 posts
128 upvotes
TORONTO
Not sure why this got moved to expired? Just ported over thanks again OP saving some of that moneys.

Guy that ported me said he had just finished porting 10+ Rogers people over today.

I guess deal is still available if you call ? YMMV maybe the website has changed already I guess is why it got moved.
Mar 23, 2002
1 posts
2 upvotes
Just called Nov 5th. 1:15 EST
Rep said codes where no longer available for this deal
Oct 18, 2019
274 posts
162 upvotes
GTA West
PandaWarrior wrote: deal is dead, no longer available
The deal is dead but from pic it shows until the end of the month, not surprised coming from Bell/Virgin