Expired Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] $75/mo - 15GB Data + Unlimited Call & Text (Loyalty Plan)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2019 1:19 pm
[OP]
Oct 4, 2011
3 posts
3 upvotes
TORONTO

[Virgin Mobile] $75/mo - 15GB Data + Unlimited Call & Text (Loyalty Plan)

Just phoned in to the Virgin Mobile line to ask for any loyalty offerings they might have available. I asked about the "Loyalty BYOB 56 - 10GB" that was being offered about 2 months ago and that was no longer an option, however they came back to me with an offering "Loyalty BYOB 75 - 15GB" which was still pretty stellar.

Plan: Loyalty BYOP 75 - 15GB Minimum Monthly Charge: $75.00
• Unlimited anytime minutes
• Canada-Wide Calling Included
• Unlimited Worldwide Texts from Can
• Data - 15GB
• Voicemail 3
• myPeeps
• Unlimited Text to Canada & U.S.
• Unlimited Incoming Text
• Call Display
• Call Waiting & 3-Way Calling
15 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3188 posts
2895 upvotes
Toronto
bandwagonhopper wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 9:37 pm
Hey just a heads up, there's $65 16 gb promo right now
Not in Ontario...
Jun 18, 2019
92 posts
37 upvotes
Nexzen wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 9:54 pm
Not in Ontario...
You're right, damn, I live in Ontario and was looking at it, somehow my location changed to Quebec Loudly Crying Face
Aug 6, 2019
3 posts
bandwagonhopper wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 9:57 pm
You're right, damn, I live in Ontario and was looking at it, somehow my location changed to Quebec Loudly Crying Face
Where is this plan available?
Dec 22, 2001
422 posts
188 upvotes
jmp180 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 9:05 pm
Just phoned in to the Virgin Mobile line to ask for any loyalty offerings they might have available. I asked about the "Loyalty BYOB 56 - 10GB" that was being offered about 2 months ago and that was no longer an option, however they came back to me with an offering "Loyalty BYOB 75 - 15GB" which was still pretty stellar.

• Data - 15GB
• Voicemail 3
• myPeeps
• Call Display

Unless this comes with a free phone (Iphone XR or Galaxy S10e) like Freedom then this is no deal.
Dec 13, 2016
218 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
jmp180 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 9:05 pm

• Data - 15GB
• Voicemail 3
• myPeeps
• Call Display
BYOP? Imagine.
Plan $75 × 24 months = $1800 plus the phone of your choice.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Jun 18, 2016
221 posts
478 upvotes
This is a HOT deal for virgin. They managed to get you to pay $75/month for plan. And 3 voicemail messages? What a joke.
Jan 2, 2008
61 posts
5 upvotes
Beware of Fraudulent practices of Wireless waves kiosk in Costco. They promised port credit, billing credit, screen savers and lighter charger. Screen saver and lighter chargers are garbage, no option to take color of your choice for iphone x series. No gift cards and After three months Bell who was the Carrier they hooked me for 2 years denied port in credits and billing credits. Costco Laird Road Wireless wave is luring customers and then never cared they are fraud. Hope Costco take notice and cancel their license.
Sep 23, 2014
418 posts
631 upvotes
Toronto, ON
silver09 wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 8:13 am
Beware of Fraudulent practices of Wireless waves kiosk in Costco. They promised port credit, billing credit, screen savers and lighter charger. Screen saver and lighter chargers are garbage, no option to take color of your choice for iphone x series. No gift cards and After three months Bell who was the Carrier they hooked me for 2 years denied port in credits and billing credits. Costco Laird Road Wireless wave is luring customers and then never cared they are fraud. Hope Costco take notice and cancel their license.
Bro knock it off, you don't have to post this in EVERY thread..
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1385 posts
342 upvotes
BC
anyone else getting this? Seems to be matching what Koodo has been offering in that other $75/15 and $70/20gb thread??
"Shorty wanna be a thug" -2pac
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4090 posts
640 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
silver09 wrote:
Just go talk to a manager there and bring your paper work, they will fix it especially if you talk to a manager
[OP]
Oct 4, 2011
3 posts
3 upvotes
TORONTO
What's a better offering right now?
Dec 13, 2016
218 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
silver09 wrote:
Agree! I did HUP at one of the Costco in Brampton, CSR said I will be getting GC $375 so ok they process everything once done CSR gave me a bunch of GC and invoice to be paid at the cashier. Invoice everything from screen protector case apple care it's almost finished all the gc, ended returning everything and cancel what a scam.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Dec 26, 2010
87 posts
4 upvotes
How can you have a loyalty plan and BYOP?