Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

8G 40$/month plan BYOD

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 4:01 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
maxbou wrote: Talked with 2 different salespersons, for a Québec billing address and new Virgin Plug subscriber, they offer me 15 GB for 50$ with that promo code.
Byop?
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Oct 12, 2015
417 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
Can confirm, was offered $50/15GB in Ontario using OP's code.

Migrating from Koodo $50/12GB (additional $10 off for 12 months).

Am hoping I get a winback from Koodo LOL
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
3077 posts
180 upvotes
British Columbia
xCameron94 wrote: Some carriers (Fido in my case) were doing 10GB for $40. Regular price is $50, but you get a $10 credit for 24 months
Yeah both the Fido and Virgin Plus store at my local mall were doing the $40/month for 10GB ($50/month with a $10 credit for 24 months). However, they were only offering it to new customers. Existing customers only get it for $50. Loyalty may add on an extra $5 discount to make it $45, but that’s the best they’ll do.
Oct 17, 2010
750 posts
392 upvotes
Terrace
StarStrike wrote: Yeah both the Fido and Virgin Plus store at my local mall were doing the $40/month for 10GB ($50/month with a $10 credit for 24 months). However, they were only offering it to new customers. Existing customers only get it for $50. Loyalty may add on an extra $5 discount to make it $45, but that’s the best they’ll do.
Classic. Just switch between fido or virgin if you're with one or the other. You never know you might even get a win back call and you'll get a even better plan! There's nothing to loose.
Mar 1, 2005
84 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver
How does one get this lucky migration deal
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1306 posts
2343 upvotes
Does this require a credit check?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1306 posts
2343 upvotes
Tobsterboi wrote: Classic. Just switch between fido or virgin if you're with one or the other. You never know you might even get a win back call and you'll get a even better plan! There's nothing to loose.
Isn't there usually a sign up fee? Also you'd have to port back
Jan 14, 2017
663 posts
544 upvotes
maxbou wrote: Talked with 2 different salespersons, for a Québec billing address and new Virgin Plug subscriber, they offer me 15 GB for 50$ with that promo code.
I can second that in Ontario, I did not proceed as I got a not-so-bad deal with Fido for now. It is a very decent deal as it is the same as Bell EPP's current plans. Hoping something better comes along by Black Friday.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1432 posts
1145 upvotes
StarStrike wrote: Yeah both the Fido and Virgin Plus store at my local mall were doing the $40/month for 10GB ($50/month with a $10 credit for 24 months). However, they were only offering it to new customers. Existing customers only get it for $50. Loyalty may add on an extra $5 discount to make it $45, but that’s the best they’ll do.
Out of curiosity, was that at a Virgin corporate owned store in a mall?

Since it is for new customers, I guess adding a line to an existing account would qualify for this? If yes, does it also qualify for the $5 Add a Line discount?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1432 posts
1145 upvotes
theganguly wrote: Out of curiosity, was that at a Virgin corporate owned store in a mall?

Since it is for new customers, I guess adding a line to an existing account would qualify for this? If yes, does it also qualify for the $5 Add a Line discount?
Replying to myself as I got my answer.

Called Virign Mobile Scarborough Town Centre Location (Corporate Store) and they said it would effectively be $35/month for the 10 GB plan. Forgot to ask about the activation fee, but I am going in later today so will update this post.

$50/month - $10/month for 24 months - $5/month for Add a Line.
Apr 19, 2015
131 posts
129 upvotes
Mtl South shore, QC
theganguly wrote: Replying to myself as I got my answer.

Called Virign Mobile Scarborough Town Centre Location (Corporate Store) and they said it would effectively be $35/month for the 10 GB plan. Forgot to ask about the activation fee, but I am going in later today so will update this post.

I'll try to see if I can get something similar in Quebec in-store. Did you need the promo code in this case?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
theganguly wrote: Replying to myself as I got my answer.

VirginPlus deal is getting better.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8024 posts
2354 upvotes
Toronto
cthakker wrote: Does Virgin jack up the price like Bell after sometime?
I have virgin Internet, on the contract it stated, they will give you a notification before jacking up your price. But I am not sure if it is the same in Virgin Mobility.
Jul 5, 2010
93 posts
99 upvotes
randomprivateguy wrote: Saw a Facebook ad offering 10GB + 2GB for $50.

Tried to complete the order on my phone and it doesn't accept my credit card. Tried different credit cards and they say my CC is no Canadian.

Called their sales department and nothing, unless I have a promo code. Maybe this code will do the trick
This add keeps popping up on my phone, but not laptop. Also failing on checkout on the phone. I just copied URL from phone and opened on laptop and registration works fine! So stupid
Jul 5, 2010
93 posts
99 upvotes
In Metrotown mall (Burnaby, BC) Virgin stand has a huge sign 10Gb for $40. I would assume other locations should offer it too
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1786 posts
215 upvotes
GTA: Pacific Mall Virgin store has $40 for 10G and $35 for 4G BYOD . You can also get a $5 discount for add a line.
Jul 5, 2010
93 posts
99 upvotes
sajjad365 wrote: Can confirm, was offered $50/15GB in Ontario using OP's code.

Migrating from Koodo $50/12GB (additional $10 off for 12 months).

Am hoping I get a winback from Koodo LOL
How do you use the code? don't see an option online. need to chat or talk to a representative?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2018
1348 posts
855 upvotes
kid3 wrote: GTA: Pacific Mall Virgin store has $40 for 10G and $35 for 4G BYOD . You can also get a $5 discount for add a line.
Is it with credits that will expire?