Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

8G 40$/month plan BYOD

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 4:01 pm
Mar 23, 2021
19 posts
7 upvotes
Asked for this deal in Alberta using the code and they said 8g for $40. Thanks op.
Mar 6, 2018
7 posts
8 upvotes
Tried that code, they said expired but offered 20 GB for 55 so took it. Was paying the same for 12GB at Koodo, could use the extra data.

Edit: In Ontario
Nov 1, 2011
20 posts
53 upvotes
Kelowna
Gave them a call and they only have $50 (- $5 credit for 2 years) for 10gb promo available right now for BC.. looks like $40 for 10gb might be a physical store promotion only. =(
Dec 20, 2018
7 posts
3 upvotes
I got a letter at home for $55/month 25GB. is someone looking in getting that??
Oct 12, 2015
417 posts
463 upvotes
Ottawa
ppb.van wrote: How do you use the code? don't see an option online. need to chat or talk to a representative?
MEntioned in chat then they called me to set it up.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1432 posts
1145 upvotes
bobohobo2kx wrote: Is it with credits that will expire?
Yes. Credits expire in 24 months.

I just got it today at Scarborough Town Centre.
Aug 24, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
Hi all.
First time post, long time redflagdeals user.

So, I went to my Virgin Plus store in Vancouver.
They offered me $40 for 10 gig a month today as a new customer. But then I asked about roaming into the USA. As soon as you go across the boarder and answer your phone or send a text, you will be charged $9 a day (going up to $10 a day starting in September) for a roam like home feature. But there is no cap. If you are in the States for 14 days and use your phone, then it's $140. Wtf.
Rogers and Fido have a cap I believe at $50 per billing cycle for roaming.

I'm currently with Public Mobile and I'm very pleased using the Telus network. I called Telus if they could match this offer and they said they can't.

I just can't get over the roaming rates for Virgin. I can't commit to it yet, however it is a monthly plan and no cancellation fee. So then again.
Mar 12, 2018
150 posts
77 upvotes
GTA, Ontario
Priyank wrote: I got a letter at home for $55/month 25GB. is someone looking in getting that??
Id be interested for sure. Would be grateful if you could pm the code. Thankyou
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1786 posts
215 upvotes
bobohobo2kx wrote: Is it with credits that will expire?
Correct these are credits for up to 24 months -$10 and -$5 (add on line) .
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2004
3077 posts
180 upvotes
British Columbia
theganguly wrote: Out of curiosity, was that at a Virgin corporate owned store in a mall?

Since it is for new customers, I guess adding a line to an existing account would qualify for this? If yes, does it also qualify for the $5 Add a Line discount?
Sorry for the tardy reply, but these were both regular Virgin and Fido stores as well as the wireless wave nearby. I don't think it's specific to just the corporate stores.

Edit: looks like the wireless wave doesn't have the $40 promo anymore, so it's only at the corporate stores for now.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5497 posts
5142 upvotes
Toronto
randomprivateguy wrote: Got 15GB for $50 by mentioning OP's code. Thank you
is the code good for online or instore only?
Mar 28, 2016
326 posts
464 upvotes
Priyank wrote: I got a letter at home for $55/month 25GB. is someone looking in getting that??
I am interested, if you could pm me that would be appreciated!
Nov 13, 2008
386 posts
111 upvotes
toronto
is the coverage map any good? currently on rogers
Nov 13, 2008
386 posts
111 upvotes
toronto
Maple_Leafs wrote: Confirmed. I mentioned the code and gave my Ontario address and they said the same deal.

Definitely recommend giving OP’s code a chance to see what deal they have in your province
did you call virgin? call a store or visit a store?
Sep 24, 2014
243 posts
1172 upvotes
Brampton, ON
amitabh9 wrote: did you call virgin? call a store or visit a store?
I went through chat. During the chat, they asked if they could call me to discuss and I said I was in a meeting, so they messaged the details. They asked if I got something in the mail with the code and I lied and said I got an email… no problems though. This was the details:

Unlimited anytime Canada-wide minutes • Unlimited world-wide text from Canada • Unlimited picture messaging to Canada and US • Call Display, Voice mail 3 , 3-way calling and My peeps • 15 Gb Data This plan costs 50$ a month plus taxes and a one-time activation fee of $50 will reflect on your first month bill. The 50$ will be returned to you as a credit in your bill in the second or third month
Feb 29, 2016
174 posts
87 upvotes
kasm wrote: You can do a lucky to virgin migration deal for $30 for 4GB.
Online or in-store? Valid in Quebec?
Nov 13, 2008
386 posts
111 upvotes
toronto
leveraged this to get $50 for 20gb in canada, from rogers
Mar 12, 2018
150 posts
77 upvotes
GTA, Ontario
Many thanks Priyank for your help.

Got this deal as new customer.
Jan 28, 2008
224 posts
32 upvotes
Anyone got the code for $55/month 25GB? Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)