Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile Black Friday

BYOD $35 for 12GB + 1000LD (Pacific Mall, Markham ON)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2021 10:10 am
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3053 posts
744 upvotes
First Markham Place Virgin requires activation fee on the first line, waived for any additional line. No iPhone 12/13
Sep 29, 2008
720 posts
566 upvotes
redgoose wrote: who did you speak to? i am hoping to go to crossiron today and will stop by the virgin kiosk as well. Do you know if the deal is on for tomorrow too?

was crossiron packed? ugh i need to do a return and hate the parking situation there
Brendan helped me. I was there at 11 so not busy at all.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2005
168 posts
117 upvotes
r3ddrag0nx wrote: Can anyone confirm if this can be applied for non-BYOD new subscribers?
You can take a look at the pink flyer on the top right for device pricings.

There are two other discussion threads about plans with new device with virgin for Black Friday. Since I don't need a device, I didn't have the info other than what's on the flyer and the BYOD promo.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2005
168 posts
117 upvotes
hazedragon45 wrote: On my agreement contract it also shows that I get a $50 accessory credit on each line, but they did not honour it as they said it was a system glitch. Anyway I still think it’s a pretty good deal, and will prob switch plans before the year end, essentially making this just $31.25 per line for 12gb
You didn't lose out much. I only got a USB c cable lol. Oh well.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1085 posts
2349 upvotes
lel
Wow, I just walked in and out of Eaton centre and got this plan in less than 20 minutes. They have three employees there right now and no lineup. Thanks a million, OP!

If ever there's a phone plan out there that gives me more for less money, I go for it. This hit both boxes.
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2018
1184 posts
1758 upvotes
Hamilton
Does Virgin still have that crappy base voicemail package? I found it very easy to fill up in a day between work and family when I was with them in the past.
Jul 2, 2016
788 posts
2018 upvotes
Thanks op. Signed up and noticed that they have a deal on there internet and tv. Switched and got internet and tv, a free Chromecast and $100 bill credit for only $80 a month for 12 months. Much cheaper than what I was paying for Bell and I get more channels too.
Oct 6, 2011
31 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
ownthesky wrote: Does Virgin still have that crappy base voicemail package? I found it very easy to fill up in a day between work and family when I was with them in the past.
It's "Voicemail 3", which forum posts say is storage for up to 3 messages only.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2372 posts
999 upvotes
clive2000 wrote: Got the plan set up at Square One Mississauga
You got $35 for first 12 months and $40 for next 12 months
Sep 29, 2008
720 posts
566 upvotes

The voicemail on mine is VM3 too. After the 12 months is up and the price goes up to $40 I'll be looking to switch again. Now virgin is interchangeable with bell/telus etc for signal it seems to be the best option for western Canada. Fido/rogers is fine in theory here but i found their networks were often overloaded and calls didn't come through when I used them in the past.
Dec 27, 2002
558 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto
Balanar08 wrote: I just came back from Hillcrest and the lady said its $40 for 12gb for the first year and then $50 for the 2nd. She said its only $35 if you bring in a second line. Apparently the staff said they are aware someone is posting false information online but its working out for their favour because of increase traffic.

Maybe it depends who you get YMMV. Unless someone can tell me who they spoke to.
Download the picture the OP posted in the first post and show it to them. Tell them Pacific Mall location is offering and ask them to match it.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
2627 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
George1616 wrote: Thanks op. Signed up and noticed that they have a deal on there internet and tv. Switched and got internet and tv, a free Chromecast and $100 bill credit for only $80 a month for 12 months. Much cheaper than what I was paying for Bell and I get more channels too.
What does their internet and TV package include?
Jun 4, 2015
119 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Balanar08 wrote: I just came back from Hillcrest and the lady said its $40 for 12gb for the first year and then $50 for the 2nd. She said its only $35 if you bring in a second line. Apparently the staff said they are aware someone is posting false information online but its working out for their favour because of increase traffic.

Maybe it depends who you get YMMV. Unless someone can tell me who they spoke to.
These reps are all jokers and will say anything to get their commission. 🤣

Attached photos from square one virgin plus location.
Images
  • 20211127_185015~2.jpg
  • 20211127_185022~2.jpg
May 12, 2017
6 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Got this same exact deal at Virgin kiosk @ Fairview Mall. Ported from Rogers to Virgin. Went at about 12 noon. No lines at all.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2372 posts
999 upvotes
silverknight921 wrote: These reps are all jokers and will say anything to get their commission. 🤣

Attached photos from square one virgin plus location.
So this is $35 for first 12 months and $40 for next 12 months ?

Additional $5 on 24 for any additional lines.

Right
Jun 4, 2015
119 posts
106 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
NightRider_ wrote: So this is $35 for first 12 months and $40 for next 12 months ?

Additional $5 on 24 for any additional lines.

Right
Yes that's what I got. Activation fee also waived and $50 in store credit for accessories per line... but they didn't have much left.
[OP]
Sep 2, 2005
168 posts
117 upvotes

The rep:

May 12, 2008
73 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
hazedragon45 wrote: Got this in BC at a Virgin Plus for BYOD:

1st line $35 1st year, $40 2nd.
2nd-4th line $30 1st year, $35 2nd.

12 gb + 1000 LD, no activation fees/connection.
Which store?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)