Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile Black Friday

BYOD $35 / 20GB for 15 months (Expires Nov 25) [Canada Wide minus SASK]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2022 3:34 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1200 posts
309 upvotes
Free Willy wrote: Am considering Virgin instead of Fido because Virgin is the only discount carrier that offers a smart watch plan. I have the cellular Apple watch and having the option to ditch the phone for outdoor runs in the summer is appealing.
They do? It's the only reason one of my lines is with Rogers.
Apr 10, 2009
802 posts
385 upvotes
Somewhere in markham
Is anyone having any success getting this plan from online? As I am currently not in Canada but in US and I want to get this plan so I can use it with my Apple Watch as well.
Never Trade What You Want Most ,For What You Want In The Moment
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1200 posts
309 upvotes
darkanson wrote: Is anyone having any success getting this plan from online? As I am currently not in Canada but in US and I want to get this plan so I can use it with my Apple Watch as well.
I did not have any success online.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1217 posts
905 upvotes
White Bear, ON
Can we get this at the Mobile Shop?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2213 posts
2007 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone who signed up earlier at $35 able to get theirs adjusted to $30?
Virgin Plus ($35/20GB for 15 months)
Mar 7, 2011
71 posts
17 upvotes
Is this deal available at all Virgin Plus location or select?
Nov 25, 2013
259 posts
396 upvotes
Markham
Is Virgin matching 24 months discount like the Fido and Koodo for $30/20gb plan?
May 31, 2011
131 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Just switched to Virgin at the Dufferin Mall kiosk.

Confirmed $30 for 20Gb and $25 20Gb for 2nd line.
BYOD plan For 15 months

1000 long distance to select countries and activation fee waived

Switched from Zoomer (which was an issue)

Loved Zoomer, but they are no longer competitive.
Last edited by davetel on Nov 25th, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 31, 2005
568 posts
152 upvotes
Kaminakun wrote: Is Virgin matching 24 months discount like the Fido and Koodo for $30/20gb plan?
Where is the(30$/20gb) plan 24months? Is that from koodo/fido kiosk or Mobile Klinic or somewhere else?
Missed this somehow!
Mar 17, 2015
807 posts
1548 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
chevyz07 wrote: I saw this at the Virgin Mobile kiosk in Scarborough Town center.

Double edit: apparently Fido is giving out the same thing as well?
fido-byop-fido-35-20gb-parkway-mall-sca ... h-2579884/

Edit: Valid Canada Wide, works in GTA, Quebec, Halifax, Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver too
They give you $20 credit I think for 15 months and after that 15 months the price goes up to $55. Not sure if new activations and renewals, sorry

Getting a referral to virgin mobile can get you an extra $5/month off your bill for 10 months. No referral begging please
Please remove "Canada wide" from title -- Doesn't work in Saskatchewan.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
9765 posts
2872 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mathu83 wrote: Can we get this at the Mobile Shop?
I believe this is only at virgin mobile kiosks . I know STC has it because I walked by it earlier this week and asked them because I wanted to try and get my $40/12gb from last Black Friday switched to this but this is just for new activations. Extra $5 off per month for 10 months if you get a referral.
Nov 25, 2015
179 posts
321 upvotes
Arva, ON
The Virgin store in the White Oaks mall in London has $30/20GB today, I just signed up for it. Same as the others, it's in the form of a $25/month credit for 15 months, 4G speeds. A second line is $25, or if you refer someone you both get a $50 credit.
Feb 9, 2017
222 posts
302 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
crazychick wrote: Where is the(30$/20gb) plan 24months? Is that from koodo/fido kiosk or Mobile Klinic or somewhere else?
Missed this somehow!
Virgin and Fido in Edmonton are offering $30 for 20GB but it is still for 15 months. Koodo is still $35 for 20GB but they changed theirs today for 24 months. They were however having issues with their systems so they are setting up my four family phones and will pick them up later today. I decided to go with Koodo because I understand Fido is not great in Alberta and am currently with Virgin who will not provide anything even close for existing customers.
Mar 4, 2006
320 posts
180 upvotes
RichRFD wrote: Anyone who signed up earlier at $35 able to get theirs adjusted to $30?
I was wondering the same thing.

I chatted with the account rep on the phone and she was like only for new activation even my plan was a couple days old.

Going to the mall to speak and then probably switch to Fido.
Last edited by jjj3663 on Nov 25th, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2213 posts
2007 upvotes
Ontario
jjj3663 wrote: I was wondering the same thing.

I chat with the account rep on the phone and she was like only for new activation even my plan was a couple days old.

Going to the mall to speak and then probably switch to Fido.
Same, I was in a call with loyalty and there was nothing they could do. I will likely end up back with Fido as well.
Virgin Plus ($35/20GB for 15 months)
Jan 6, 2012
215 posts
71 upvotes
Brandon
Virgin kiosk at mall (Manitoba) is offering $30/20GB & $25/20GB second line for 15 months.
"DOORBUSTER" - LENOVOGATE 2014 😥
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2008
8996 posts
10147 upvotes
Just signed up at Markville (GTA) for the $30/20 plan. In and out in 15 minutes. The staff were very efficient and friendly considering they did not have time to eat lunch yet. Unopened pizza boxes were in the kiosk.

Hopefully the referral discount kicks in for another $5 off.

Some details attached.

Thanks @m7cky Nov 25th, 2022 11:38 am
@LiverpoolBlueJays Nov 25th, 2022 1:51 pm
@jeffyjaixx Nov 25th, 2022 2:42 pm

Who qualifies for the Virgin Plus Refer-A-Friend Program?

As the person making the referral: You must be an existing Virgin Plus Member on an eligible 2-year or BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) mobile phone plan, and your account must be in good standing for 30 days after the referral is complete and must remain open, active, and eligible. Heads up: you cannot register for the Virgin Plus Refer-a-Friend program on the same day you activate with us.

As the person being referred: You must become a new Virgin Plus Member activating a new Virgin Plus mobile number on an in-market Value 2-year or BYOP mobile phone plan, and your account must be in good standing for 30 days after the referral is complete and must remain open, active, and eligible. The referral credit is not available for referring existing Members.

Starter plans (plans with 3G Data and $37.50/2GB, $41.25/4GB, and $45/6GB plans), Prepaid, Tablet, Home Phone, Internet-only and TV-only plans and activations are not eligible to participate in the referral program.

Virgin Plus employees (including former employees receiving an employee rebate on their account or third‐party employees who sell Virgin Plus products and services) are not eligible for this program.
Images
  • image0 (1) - Copy.jpeg
  • Your Plan Info - Copy.png
  • Agreement Screenshot 2 - Copy.png
  • Virgin Plus Referral Acknowledgement 25Nov22 - Copy.png
  • VIRGIN PLUS REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM RULES (25Nov22) pt 2 - Copy.JPG
Nov 24, 2019
194 posts
177 upvotes
chevyz07 wrote: I saw this at the Virgin Mobile kiosk in Scarborough Town center.

Double edit: apparently Fido is giving out the same thing as well?
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/fido-by ... h-2579884/

Edit: Valid Canada Wide, works in GTA, Quebec, Halifax, Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver too, but not Saskatchewan.
They give you $20 credit I think for 15 months and after that 15 months the price goes up to $55. Not sure if new activations and renewals, sorry

Getting a referral to virgin mobile can get you an extra $5/month off your bill for 10 months. No referral begging please
Can anyone confirm that it works for Quebec? The site doesnt say anything. Dont want to go directly to a mall only to see its not there.