Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile Black Friday

BYOD NOW $25/20GB 15 months through ONLINE CHAT! [YMMV]

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2022 8:57 pm
[OP]
Member
Aug 31, 2010
280 posts
497 upvotes
winterwolf897 wrote: How did you convince them? I keep getting Brick walled with "No price matching unless advertised explicitly" Loudly Crying Face
With these kinda things....if one rep no go, you try another rep.
Member
Oct 11, 2019
487 posts
405 upvotes
Calgary
I’ve tried 6 reps now and no one is offering the $25 for 20GB…
Newbie
Nov 26, 2022
1 posts
Talked to the online chat and sent me to customer service over the phone. Talked to them and saying they don’t have that promotion. I’m from Toronto.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
1522 posts
3206 upvotes
Not Toronto
I’ve tried 6 reps now and no one is offering the $25 for 20GB…
And people wonder why wait times are long and reps are annoyed. Face With Tears Of Joy
On vacation
Member
Oct 11, 2019
487 posts
405 upvotes
Calgary
umopapisdnwei wrote: And people wonder why wait times are long and reps are annoyed. Face With Tears Of Joy
lol fair enough, but if they just offered it to everyone rather than select people we wouldn’t need to do this!
Member
Apr 1, 2009
450 posts
652 upvotes
Winnipeg
I also chatted with Virgin since Ive been on hold with Fido for about 75 minutes already... no go on $25, $30 is as low as I can get them. They did mention explicitly that this is non-shareable data and specifically cant be used for a hotspot, whether thats accurate or not who knows. Something to consider.
Member
Oct 11, 2019
487 posts
405 upvotes
Calgary
100 wrote: I also chatted with Virgin since Ive been on hold with Fido for about 75 minutes already... no go on $25, $30 is as low as I can get them. They did mention explicitly that this is non-shareable data and specifically cant be used for a hotspot, whether thats accurate or not who knows. Something to consider.
Not being able to hotspot could be a deal breaker. Good to know!
Member
Sep 8, 2005
344 posts
336 upvotes
lol, literally ported out from virgin this weekend cause they couldn't give me a deal to match this close at all. Went for the koodo $30/20gb deal.
Newbie
Jan 21, 2011
52 posts
29 upvotes
Mississauga
100 wrote: I also chatted with Virgin since Ive been on hold with Fido for about 75 minutes already... no go on $25, $30 is as low as I can get them. They did mention explicitly that this is non-shareable data and specifically cant be used for a hotspot, whether thats accurate or not who knows. Something to consider.
how does the shareable data work ? their website doesnt seem to mention anything - - how about if theres an existing Virgin plan with 2 phones, 2 numbers ; can those 2 share the same unlimited phone and whatever GB data plan ?
Member
Apr 1, 2009
450 posts
652 upvotes
Winnipeg
No clue. All they said was this wasn't shareable. Or for a hotspot.
philips80 wrote: how does the shareable data work ? their website doesnt seem to mention anything - - how about if theres an existing Virgin plan with 2 phones, 2 numbers ; can those 2 share the same unlimited phone and whatever GB data plan ?
Jr. Member
Oct 8, 2007
133 posts
332 upvotes
New Westminster
OP you missed the screenshot of your actual plan in the photo. Should be the portion immediately above what you have posted in your contract.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)