Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Cineplex BOGO Coupons Are Back!

Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9802 posts
5796 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
zyngasweater wrote: Best cineplex coupon= free movie with a cereal purchase in november
Isnt Virgin code better?
It cost you only $0.99.
I purchased too many cereal and those I purchased back in 2017 is still here.......
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Jun 24, 2015
267 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
if anyone has a spare code to share I would appreciate it! :)
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1211 posts
390 upvotes
Looking for spare cides .thanks you.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2819 posts
3403 upvotes
Toronto
The code works great with Sinemia subscription for 2D movies!
Feb 1, 2011
196 posts
75 upvotes
Vancouver
i just purchased movie ticket last week. it is time to watch more movies
:D
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1748 posts
1847 upvotes
Toronto
if anyone can PM me their code, much appreciated!
feel free to ask me for any UNIDAYS code or adidas student discount or any student discount code that exists :)))
Nov 2, 2011
849 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
How do internet users get the deal? I post up the code since i dont use these
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
ilapastel wrote: How do internet users get the deal? I post up the code since i dont use these
Try looking at Post #34 to see if you have a phone number listed, and then use the Benefits App.

p.s. I'd love a code. ;-)
😱
Feb 24, 2018
967 posts
687 upvotes
Wait so if I'm a member, I can ask for a promo code this week then another one in 2 weeks?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2408 posts
3795 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
PHuth2 wrote: Wait so if I'm a member, I can ask for a promo code this week then another one in 2 weeks?
Yes, that's what literally the first post in the thread as well as the link to the deal both say.
Nov 9, 2017
237 posts
71 upvotes
Edmonton
if anyone has a spare code to share I would appreciate it! :). Please and Thank you
Koodo, Public Mobile, Telus, Tangerine Bank, HSBC, Mylo,
Drop, WealthSimple, Swagbucks, AwardWallet,
Nov 4, 2009
255 posts
16 upvotes
Durham
Any one have a spare code they can pm me? I'd really appreciate it :D
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
b0ne wrote: FYI, When I did it last year, I didn't have to do Step 3. I didn't even take the SIM out of the package, just installed the App and logged in. Code shows in the App.
Found a SIM, just created a new account and able to log in to the App within 15 minutes to get BOGO code.
😱
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2819 posts
3403 upvotes
Toronto
b0ne wrote: Found a SIM, just created a new account and able to log in to the App within 15 minutes to get BOGO code.
I did the same. It wasn't instant activation, but 15 minutes from the time of submission of information seems about right.

I didn't get the welcome email from Virgin until 2 days later though, but by that time I already got my first Cineplex code.
Banned
Aug 5, 2018
29 posts
4 upvotes
So if I buy a Virgin SIM of Ebay for cheap, can I just activate it without adding any money to it on a pre-paid & then use it to get codes ?

Or do I have to choose a plan & add money to it, just getting a SIM might not work ?
Banned
Aug 5, 2018
29 posts
4 upvotes
Does this work with Scene points ?

Like I buy the first ticket with Scene points ( as opposed to cash/credit card ) and then use the BOGO code to get the second ticket?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2819 posts
3403 upvotes
Toronto
AmolMuz wrote: So if I buy a Virgin SIM of Ebay for cheap, can I just activate it without adding any money to it on a pre-paid & then use it to get codes ?

Or do I have to choose a plan & add money to it, just getting a SIM might not work ?
You can buy a sim card and active the prepaid, pay per use plan. No immediate top up or credit card required to activate. Make sure you don't pick the default monthly plan option.
AmolMuz wrote: Does this work with Scene points ?

Like I buy the first ticket with Scene points ( as opposed to cash/credit card ) and then use the BOGO code to get the second ticket?
It would be nice if possible! While I'm pretty sure they don't include purchase with Scene points for the BOGO, I'll post if I notice differently the next time I use the code.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
AmolMuz wrote: Does this work with Scene points ?

Yes, it should.

I have used 1000 pts for a regular screening and used a BOGO code for a free 2nd ticket.
😱
May 12, 2007
112 posts
590 upvotes
Oakville
This is nice deal. I just bought 3 sim cards from ebay.
Wish I knew about this earlier, but got to watch mission impossible today.
If anyone have a spare code to give me today, I'll give you back two codes in about a week or so (after I receive my sim cards). Thanks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)