Expired Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] Cineplex BOGO Coupons Are Back!

Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
1712 posts
1500 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 7:33 am
You need to enter imei after entering number of the sim
Oh I see! Well I guess it's good that I have a really old phone I can use then.
May 4, 2011
371 posts
236 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 7:33 am
You need to enter imei after entering number of the sim
You can enter any random IMEI, even ones that dont exist. It will bring up a drop down menu of phones to select.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4319 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
BrendanD wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 8:05 am
You can enter any random IMEI, even ones that dont exist. It will bring up a drop down menu of phones to select.
Would it works? Will the Sim be limited to use with the imei?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
May 4, 2011
371 posts
236 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 8:06 am
Would it works? Will the Sim be limited to use with the imei?
Nope, sim card can be used in any unlocked or virgin/bell phone. There is no IMEI locking. Only reason i know that is because i auto fill it in with some random motorola phone but pop the sim in a iphone 6/7
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4319 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
BrendanD wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 8:15 am
Nope, sim card can be used in any unlocked or virgin/bell phone. There is no IMEI locking. Only reason i know that is because i auto fill it in with some random motorola phone but pop the sim in a iphone 6/7
Just got my code for BOGO. Thanks.
It took one day for the sim to activate.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
May 4, 2011
371 posts
236 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 9:11 am
Just got my code for BOGO. Thanks.
It took one day for the sim to activate.
thats crazy long. Usually it only takes 30 minutes from submitting at most.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
4574 posts
765 upvotes
Montreal
Instead of asking fellow members for codes, can we buy any prepaid Virgin SIM on eBay and register it gor prepaid service without paying? I would greatly appreciate a step by step process. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1764 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Wish this is for the Starbucks that they had it for a few times. maybe the next round of promotion will be on Starbucks? :)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4319 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
cn_habs wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 9:16 am
Instead of asking fellow members for codes, can we buy any prepaid Virgin SIM on eBay and register it gor prepaid service without paying? I would greatly appreciate a step by step process. Thanks.
Yes, you can
Guide to get BOGO movie coupon from virgin for free:
1. Buy sim from ebay or order from https://www.distribu-sim.ca/ (free) if you have never order from them before.
Search "virgin mobile sim" in ebay. It should cost $0.99
2. Activate your sim here
https://www.virginmobile.ca/en/activation/index.html
Click Activate now
Are you activating a Prepaid phone using a SIM card? Yes
Input your sim number and then IMEI of your phone (*#06#) or generate one off the internet.
Or choose your device directly if IMEI not recognized
By the minute plans
Get the number and fill in some basic information. You only need to fill in those with *
Pick a way to pay -> Account Balance, then click continue
Submit order
Write down the phone number you choose(Important).
3. Wait to get the sms from virgin. They said it takes 30 minutes, but it took me more than 13 hours. (Someone was reporting that this is not important. You can download the app and use it right away. Didn't even need to put the sim into your phone.)
4. Install the "My Benefits" app and get your BOGO code. You can get one each 2 weeks. I suggest you to get it right away and save it so that you can get another one in 2 weeks.

Update: There is no charge to activate it. And you do not need to put in money to start the plan.

Hope it helps.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Jan 30th, 2019 12:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jan 21, 2013
841 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 9:29 am
Yes, you can
1. Buy sim from ebay or order from https://www.distribu-sim.ca/ (free) if you have never order from them before.
Choose Activate now, Yes
Input your sim number and then IMEI of your phone (*#06#) or generate one off the internet.
3. Wait to get the sms from virgin. They said it takes 30 minutes, but it took me more than 13 hours.
4. Install the "My Benefits" app and get your BOGO code. You can get one each 2 weeks. I suggest you to get it right away and save it so that you can get another one in 2 weeks.

Hope it helps.
Just curious, is there any charge to activate it?
And once activated, are there any fees I need to be worried about?
13:6W-365. 14:11W-2134. 15:10W-1749. 16:4W-8120. 17:11W-2797.49. 18:7W-200
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4319 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
knacks wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 11:27 am
Just curious, is there any charge to activate it?
And once activated, are there any fees I need to be worried about?
No charge to activate. If you didn't do auto load and have zero balance in the account, they probably cannot charge you as it is prepaid. Don't quote me on this though as I never try to use the phone to call or text message.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3380 posts
1256 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Aug 14th, 2018 9:29 am
Yes, you can
Choose Activate now, Yes
3. Wait to get the sms from virgin. They said it takes 30 minutes, but it took me more than 13 hours.

Hope it helps.
FYI, When I did it last year, I didn't have to do Step 3. I didn't even take the SIM out of the package, just installed the App and logged in. Code shows in the App.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1479 posts
442 upvotes
Would very much appreciate a code if possible, thank you!
Mar 6, 2015
254 posts
100 upvotes
Alert, Nunavut
Best cineplex coupon= free movie with a cereal purchase in november