Expired Hot Deals

Virgin Mobile Customers - Up to 70% off @ Sportchek (In-store ONLY!)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2019 4:27 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
41272 posts
6436 upvotes
topsecretdealslol wrote: thank you. there is $3400 left on this.
Can I ask how you redeemed this in the store? No one has answered my question for those who are non virgin mobile members lol.
Proud to be an Indian.
325 posts
89 upvotes
Vancouver
djemzine wrote: Can I ask how you redeemed this in the store? No one has answered my question for those who are non virgin mobile members lol.
Just tell the cashiers you have a vip code, they know from their own managers

You can ask associates to scan and provide you the sale price of each item

Cashier will tell you what the balance of the code is

Any shared code will get used up in a few hours from past experience
Jul 23, 2017
25 posts
9 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Can I ask how you redeemed this in the store? No one has answered my question for those who are non virgin mobile members lol.
i just asked the associate if the virgin mobile discount code worked at the store (atmosphere). she asked me what it was and i showed her & she said yes :)
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11512 posts
2939 upvotes
If anyone has a code they want to PM, would be grateful, need to get some winter boots for the kids... nothing else really.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Oct 22, 2019
1 posts
Has anyone tried to buy winter boots...specifically Sorel? Wondering what % off is given.
May 30, 2011
941 posts
1294 upvotes
Would appreciate if anybody can share their code with me. Looking to purchase $250 worth of goods. I can give you a Cineplex free ticket code. TIA
Nov 26, 2014
155 posts
77 upvotes
Sherwood Park, AB
Could use a code, looking to spend ~$400, will use it tomorrow (Thurs). Please PM me
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
41272 posts
6436 upvotes
dhype55 wrote: Just tell the cashiers you have a vip code, they know from their own managers

You can ask associates to scan and provide you the sale price of each item

Cashier will tell you what the balance of the code is

Any shared code will get used up in a few hours from past experience
topsecretdealslol wrote: i just asked the associate if the virgin mobile discount code worked at the store (atmosphere). she asked me what it was and i showed her & she said yes :)
Thanks. So since I am not a Virgin Mobile customer and I don't have the app to show the code or for them to see it + enter/scan it, I can just show it in a note app of some sort? Or write it down on a piece of paper and keep that with me?
Proud to be an Indian.
41 posts
3 upvotes
Anybody have a spare code need 1 so i can buy 3 jackets for my daughters would be much appreciated
Aug 27, 2015
14 posts
Toronto
If anyone has a code they can spare, I would appreciate it!
Jul 23, 2017
25 posts
9 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Thanks. So since I am not a Virgin Mobile customer and I don't have the app to show the code or for them to see it + enter/scan it, I can just show it in a note app of some sort? Or write it down on a piece of paper and keep that with me?
I'm not with virgin either! I just had the code saved as a note on my phone and showed them that. She didn't have any issues! She entered the code on the pos system then scanned my item and it was discounted :)
Apr 22, 2017
106 posts
140 upvotes
JaymieA76158 wrote: Has anyone tried to buy winter boots...specifically Sorel? Wondering what % off is given.
Bought my daughter pink sorels . Reg $99 with code $50