• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2019 2:52 pm
[OP]
Nov 21, 2017
246 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto

[Virgin Mobile] Half-Price Internet + $100 Visa Gift Card

Just got off the chat with a rep, Virgin is offering 50% off on their plans and on top of that $100 Visa Gift Card to match Fido offer.

Unlike Fido's cable, Virgin's connection would be Fiber and the rep wanted to provide their premium modem called Valerie free of cost (no monthly fees), so I pulled the trigger.

Not sure if it is a Hot deal.
RFD is an addiction
9 replies
Jun 15, 2019
200 posts
305 upvotes
Only for new customers :/ rep couldn’t offer anything else
Dec 9, 2018
42 posts
189 upvotes
rokask wrote: Only for new customers :/ rep couldn’t offer anything else
I’m currently with virgin but got this offer! I use chat to ask if I can cancel my current internet and reapply. And the rep said yes. He advised me to use my husbands name to create a new account. And then I called to cancel my current home internet.
Jun 15, 2019
200 posts
305 upvotes
Got mobile with them too. Too much to cancel :/
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6345 posts
4550 upvotes
Ottawa
MelodyH92320 wrote: I’m currently with virgin but got this offer! I use chat to ask if I can cancel my current internet and reapply. And the rep said yes. He advised me to use my husbands name to create a new account. And then I called to cancel my current home internet.
Question for ya: Did you have to return the modem you had already by mail and have a technician come in to set up the new one or was it easily transferred over?
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6345 posts
4550 upvotes
Ottawa
Deal is live folks but ONLY the half-price internet. Unsure about $100 VISA Gift Card.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Dec 9, 2018
42 posts
189 upvotes
Said212 wrote: Question for ya: Did you have to return the modem you had already by mail and have a technician come in to set up the new one or was it easily transferred over?
I have to mail the modem back because they use the different modem
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2105 posts
785 upvotes
burlington, on
Sorry I'm confuse, their rate i see for 100 in download is 55 dollars from 75 dollrs. Is that an extra 50%off? 28 dollars per month?