Expired Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] Home Internet 100 - $35 per month for 1 year! New Customers Only! Highly YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 12:10 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1004 posts
691 upvotes
Whitby

[Virgin Mobile] Home Internet 100 - $35 per month for 1 year! New Customers Only! Highly YMMV

For new customers, Virgin Mobile Home Internet 100 - $35 per month for 1 year! Promotion available only for 100/10 mbps package.

I am currently with Bell, since my promotional credits are expiring this month and Bell didn't budge I decided to move to Virgin couple of weeks, although there was no promotion going on when I signed up their rates were still cheaper than Bell and I have liked their service in the past as they are the same as Bell.

Last night I got a call from Virgin to confirm the installation and I was offered this promotion. I asked can others can this deal, the rep said anyone call Virgin and ask for new customer promotion to get this, so thought of sharing it here in case anyone else is planning to jump. This is not advertised on VirginMobile.ca

PS: Not a fan of Rogers. Also using my home's Rogers cable to extend my LAN so Rogers or any other cable internet was not an option for me.

Edit: I see people are not able to get the deal by calling in, I posted the deal with certainty because I explicitly asked the rep whether others can get this and she said to call Virgin and ask for new customer promotion. Sorry folks, adding YMMV to the title.
Images
  • VirginMobile.JPG
Last edited by abshahul on May 29th, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
112 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8772 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
$35 per month for the year correct?
Apr 13, 2005
432 posts
97 upvotes
Just to note that virgin internet blocks certain vpns and there's no way around it. Won't work with my workplace cisco vpn.
Oct 19, 2014
58 posts
38 upvotes
Saint-Laurent, QC
aaa111 wrote: Just to note that virgin internet blocks certain vpns and there's no way around it. Won't work with my workplace cisco vpn.
How is that legal? Where's the net neutrality?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1004 posts
691 upvotes
Whitby
CHINAdeals wrote: $35 per month for the year correct?
Yes, that's right, updated OP to avoid confusion. Thanks.
Oct 31, 2017
156 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone tried as existing customer?
You miss shots you don't take.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4966 posts
4551 upvotes
aaa111 wrote: Just to note that virgin internet blocks certain vpns and there's no way around it. Won't work with my workplace cisco vpn.
I wonder if something else is going on. I have used MANY VPNs over the past couple years on Virgin DSL and never had an issue.

Including the CISCO VPN my latest work uses.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
11764 posts
2909 upvotes
uhhh, are you sure ?
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
2234 posts
285 upvotes
Thornhill
Was told online chatting (not calling), there is no promotion, will try another rep. maybe.
Feb 5, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
I just signed up on a regular offer 2 weeks ago. Do they normally consider that and apply promo even if I’m an existing customer? Or don’t even bother?
Nov 25, 2019
38 posts
28 upvotes
Montréal
Same here, the rep saying promotion not available (QC). He was also mentioning perhaps OP got a promo code to get this price.
Only promo they have is the same for new and existing customer, $15 off regular price.
Apr 12, 2020
10 posts
6 upvotes
Please be real, I'm stuck paying $50 for 30 mbps /w Teksavvy Crying Face
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1004 posts
691 upvotes
Whitby
feejai wrote: Was told online chatting (not calling), there is no promotion, will try another rep. maybe.
I signed up through chat last week as well, they didn't mention this offer. May be try calling?