Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Hot !!!! 20 GB for 45$ + 1000 LD Mins at comfort of your home

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2022 5:43 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
Oppfor wrote: I chatted with Virgin Plus reps on Tuesday, received an email that said order received. Still waiting for an email stating that the sim cards are out for delivery, located in BC. Anyone else get an email saying their monthly e-bill is ready? I thought that billing started after I activated and ported over.
I don't think I got an email saying the sim's shipped, they just showed up.

I think billing starts right away, they give you a temp #. They also gave me 20% off my first month which I think was cover the time the sim was in transit.
Nov 26, 2020
374 posts
332 upvotes
Don't see this on their site. See $50/10GB and $45/6GB.
Was hoping to move my kids from FREEDOM to a better provider. We go skiing a lot up in Barrie. Their phones don't work up there. It's only an hour and 15min away. Currently, their Freedom plan gives them both about 15GB/Freedom Network and 1GB/Freedom Nationwide (roaming). $30 each plan.
This still alive? Any rep I can PM?

TIA
Dec 10, 2012
579 posts
751 upvotes
MARKHAM
DirtySandchez wrote: Don't see this on their site. See $50/10GB and $45/6GB.
Was hoping to move my kids from FREEDOM to a better provider. We go skiing a lot up in Barrie. Their phones don't work up there. It's only an hour and 15min away. Currently, their Freedom plan gives them both about 15GB/Freedom Network and 1GB/Freedom Nationwide (roaming). $30 each plan.
This still alive? Any rep I can PM?

TIA
Its not a public offer, only available through chat. You can just try using the chat function on their site to request this offer.
Nov 26, 2020
374 posts
332 upvotes
jigarshah84 wrote: Its not a public offer, only available through chat. You can just try using the chat function on their site to request this offer.
Oh ok...
Thanks for that!

Cheers!!!
Nov 26, 2020
374 posts
332 upvotes
My offer just now on chat:

BYOP $60. This plan includes unlimited canada wide calling minutes along with unlimited Canada iwde text/picture/video messages and 20GB data. Data is non-sharable.

I was told; "SorrY! It was a limited time offer and now we have other offer"

The long distance is included.
I love how these reps IMMEDIATELY go to asking for your sign up info RIGHT AWAY. LOL. Zero attempt to make it seem somewhat enticing. LOL
It's their job though. Can't fault them for it.

Still trying to convince me...offering me 10GB/$45....will play this out...
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1862 posts
882 upvotes
Markham
Just got my first bill that came with the one time 20% discount and $50 activation credit.

Amount due: $44.07
RTX 4090 FE & 5800X3D
Nov 24, 2017
261 posts
410 upvotes
Lower Mainland, BC
Received my SIM and the porting process took about 5 minutes, easy peasy. The whole process took about a week total, was surprised how long it took to get the SIM. Thanks OP!
Mobile:
2017-10 - 2022-08: Fido $45/6+2 GB
2022-08 - 2022-12: Virgin $45/20 GB
2022-12 - Present: Fido $30/60 GB
Jan 2, 2011
5 posts
2 upvotes
Cgy
Through an instagram ad of all things, I managed to get a $50/mo 20GB plan. Got an Pixel 6a for additional +$10 on their tab thing or whatever they call it for VirginPlus

Maybe try you luck on that?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)