Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Iphone 13 for $60/mo ($0 down) 2yr contract with 12gb plan - new activations

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2021 11:44 pm
Sep 12, 2018
724 posts
684 upvotes
Edmonton
@OP, are you a winback customer? I remember buying an iPhone 11, last year during back to school at 40/month including plan and phone.
Aug 17, 2018
920 posts
669 upvotes
If you are porting from rogers or fido and stack the current Virgin price on IP13.

Your left with $420 over two years. So effectively $17.5 / mon + $40/mon 12gb over two years.

Edit $40 for 15 months $50 for remaining.
Aug 9, 2008
573 posts
340 upvotes
95thRiflesOCI wrote: If you are porting from rogers or fido and stack the current Virgin price on IP13.

Your left with $420 over two years. So effectively $17.5 / mon + $40/mon 12gb over two years.

How much port credits do they give for current rogers customers?
[OP]
Nov 18, 2017
95 posts
107 upvotes
corvax wrote: Did you port in from Rogers / Fido or just a new activation?
Ported from Koodo and fido
[OP]
Nov 18, 2017
95 posts
107 upvotes
IshfaqueR4678 wrote: @OP, are you a winback customer? I remember buying an iPhone 11, last year during back to school at 40/month including plan and phone.
No
Aug 17, 2018
920 posts
669 upvotes
corvax wrote: How much port credits do they give for current rogers customers?
95thRiflesOCI wrote: If you are porting from rogers or fido and stack the current Virgin price on IP13.

Mar 23, 2019
202 posts
190 upvotes
This is Iphone 13 and not 13 mini, right ?
Aug 15, 2014
4 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Was able to get an iphone 13 for $20/month and 12 gb data $37.50/ month for 2 years at the virgin store on broadway near Cambie. Talk to Thush. Super nice guy!
Jul 5, 2013
88 posts
216 upvotes
blahblue3030 wrote: Was able to get an iphone 13 for $20/month and 12 gb data $37.50/ month for 2 years at the virgin store on broadway near Cambie. Talk to Thush. Super nice guy!
Anyone able to get this in Ontario?
Fido customer - $35/11gb
Nov 10, 2005
240 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
Saw this late yesterday and was told it was a BF day deal only and was too late to post but I tried to get as many details as I could. I'll bet it was only available for the last 4-5 hours the mall was open. However, it's a new day and maybe it's still active but also wanted to share for future reference. Here it is:

iPhone 13 (not mini) 128gb with 12gb/month 2 years for $55/month at Virgin Park Royal in West Vancouver for Rogers, Fido, Chatr port in only. Activation fee credited. I believe no sim card fee. Only black and blue available on site but could order in other colours to pick up at a later date. I don't believe this is a rental but the price is so low maybe that's a key detail I missed. iPhone 12 128gb? with 12gb/month 2 years was $45/month
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1050 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
undefeated wrote: Saw this late yesterday and was told it was a BF day deal only and was too late to post but I tried to get as many details as I could. I'll bet it was only available for the last 4-5 hours the mall was open. However, it's a new day and maybe it's still active but also wanted to share for future reference. Here it is:

iPhone 13 (not mini) 128gb with 12gb/month 2 years for $55/month at Virgin Park Royal in West Vancouver for Rogers, Fido, Chatr port in only. Activation fee credited. I believe no sim card fee. Only black and blue available on site but could order in other colours to pick up at a later date. I don't believe this is a rental but the price is so low maybe that's a key detail I missed. iPhone 12 128gb? with 12gb/month 2 years was $45/month
55 all in?
DakilangMangingibig
Dec 7, 2016
157 posts
118 upvotes
Was only able to pull 25 for the iPhone 13 128gb, 40 for 12gb lte for 15 months (50 for 12gb after) in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Typical for NS with the lack of competition so I'm not too unhappy. The line was 30minutes and then another 20 minutes for paperwork/porting.
Jun 25, 2008
61 posts
142 upvotes
blahblue3030 wrote: Was able to get an iphone 13 for $20/month and 12 gb data $37.50/ month for 2 years at the virgin store on broadway near Cambie. Talk to Thush. Super nice guy!
Thanks for this. Was it for a two year rental or outright ownership? Was it for Black Friday only?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20553 posts
5870 upvotes
Scarberia
why is the pro max never have these deals, only the regular iphones smh! still pretty hot for ip13 at 60$ a month all in if u can get it!
too bad FM didn't have this OP deal! i'd take 20$ per month tab for just the regular ip13
FM tab is also 30$ month for ip13, 53$ tab for pro max 13
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Penalty Box
Sep 27, 2019
16 posts
2 upvotes
Called all Virgin mobile branches in Durham/Markham and all quotef $80/mo as r minimum. OP must've gotten lucky. Nearly impossible to find that deal.
Aug 15, 2014
4 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
karencoutts wrote: Thanks for this. Was it for a two year rental or outright ownership? Was it for Black Friday only?
I forgot to ask when in the store but just asked via the virgin chat and they confirmed it was outright.

I don’t think it was just for Black Friday as Thush said I could come back today if I couldn’t get everything done yesterday.
Jun 25, 2008
61 posts
142 upvotes
Thanks, blahblue. I rushed down to the same store this morning hoping to get the same deal as you. I even asked to speak to Thush.

The best he could do is $25/mo for the iPhone 13 128gb. I own the phone at the end of two years. I had previously bought a Pixel 6 on Wednesday for the same payment plan but decided to trade it for the iPhone because the battery was draining too fast. I know the new Tensor chip takes a few weeks to learn your patterns of use to save battery using A.I., but the maximum tested battery time is 8 hours for the Pixel vs 10 for the iPhone. I hope I don't regret changing it out as I have had no complaints about my fantastic Pixel 3A.

My phone plan was $37.50/mo for 12gb for a two year contract. No change to that. I was a new activation from Rogers.

Thush said that the $20 price had to have been with a trade in. I even told him about you and he insisted that could only have been with a trade in. He could lower it to $20 if I had an old Pixel or iPhone to trade. I am hanging onto my beloved 3A.

Deep gratitude to you for posting the deal so I was able to at least do a direct trade for the iPhone. Thank you!!!
Aug 15, 2014
4 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
karencoutts wrote: Thanks, blahblue. I rushed down to the same store this morning hoping to get the same deal as you. I even asked to speak to Thush.

The best he could do is $25/mo for the iPhone 13 128gb. I own the phone at the end of two years. I had previously bought a Pixel 6 on Wednesday for the same payment plan but decided to trade it for the iPhone because the battery was draining too fast. I know the new Tensor chip takes a few weeks to learn your patterns of use to save battery using A.I., but the maximum tested battery time is 8 hours for the Pixel vs 10 for the iPhone. I hope I don't regret changing it out as I have had no complaints about my fantastic Pixel 3A.

My phone plan was $37.50/mo for 12gb for a two year contract. No change to that. I was a new activation from Rogers.

Thush said that the $20 price had to have been with a trade in. I even told him about you and he insisted that could only have been with a trade in. He could lower it to $20 if I had an old Pixel or iPhone to trade. I am hanging onto my beloved 3A.

Deep gratitude to you for posting the deal so I was able to at least do a direct trade for the iPhone. Thank you!!!

Sorry you couldn’t get the same deal. I didn’t actually have a phone to trade in as I never owned one. He told me to get pre paid SIM card and he would just port over the number.