Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Iphone 13 for $60/mo ($0 down) 2yr contract with 12gb plan - new activations

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2021 11:44 pm
Apr 27, 2013
133 posts
101 upvotes
blahblue3030 wrote: Was able to get an iphone 13 for $20/month and 12 gb data $37.50/ month for 2 years at the virgin store on broadway near Cambie. Talk to Thush. Super nice guy!
so i was able to get the same deal.
Dec 25, 2018
153 posts
72 upvotes
Mississauga
I was able to get the $55 + tax deal. Thanks OP
Dec 28, 2009
56 posts
105 upvotes
helloworld20 wrote: 55 is including the referral discount?
No. $37.5/month 12GB plan + $17.5/month IPhone 13 128GB = $55/month + tax for 24 months.

Undefeated mentioned it here and you can take a look at wtengi's thread. YMMV
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2182 posts
1923 upvotes
cag_73 wrote: Got this offer from Newmarket, ON (Upper Canada Mall - Virgin kiosk).

Initially they said phone monthly cost $30, then negotiated to get it for $20.
Any more 13s in Newmarket? And how hard was it to get them down to $20/month?
Jun 11, 2018
88 posts
49 upvotes
cag_73 wrote: Got this offer from Newmarket, ON (Upper Canada Mall - Virgin kiosk).

Initially they said phone monthly cost $30, then negotiated to get it for $20.
Any details you can share on who you talked with at Newmarket? And, how difficult was it for you to negotiate down to $20? Did you have to trade in a phone?

Any further details would be appreciated as I am thinking of dropping by today.
Nov 6, 2013
565 posts
484 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I debate posting this, because it may get people’s hopes up unnecessarily. But when I learned of this 20$ device financing for Virgin Plus instead of 30$ for people coming from Fido/Rogers, I went on the Virgin app chat. A good two hours later, after being transferred three times, a level 2 agent informed me that people who ported in during the promo period would have their bills adjusted automatically. He looked and specifically said I was eligible, so I kept a record of the chat just in case.

I ported over at around 4:20pm Friday. I suspect there were others who did the same on Friday. Not sure how long the promo period lasted or if indeed it might still be on. (The agent used the past tense, but it could be the false past tense because English is silly.) FYI, and most importantly, YMMV, brethren.
Nov 27, 2021
3 posts
2 upvotes
Ontario
coolgk wrote: I was able to get the $55 + tax deal. Thanks OP
Do you mind to share the location and rep? Thanks.
Dec 12, 2013
86 posts
240 upvotes
Im up north and i was quoted 50 for 12gb with 33$/month for the iphone 13, in owen sound. Terrible.
Jul 17, 2020
37 posts
10 upvotes
Hi - just a question, wondering can Virgin sell accessories more than the market price. To give an example the Apple Pro Buds cost 239 $ but at Virgin its 259 $ - can they overprice Apple and indulge in bad business practice???
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
2663 posts
2670 upvotes
Ottawa
scorscor55 wrote: Hi - just a question, wondering can Virgin sell accessories more than the market price. To give an example the Apple Pro Buds cost 239 $ but at Virgin its 259 $ - can they overprice Apple and indulge in bad business practice???
They can advertise them for $259,000 if they want. I doubt they'd sell any, though. That's called economics.

If you don't like it, vote with your wallet.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1228 posts
716 upvotes
So from what I'm reading the GTA doesn't have this deal?
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Nov 6, 2013
565 posts
484 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ZuesArete wrote: Im up north and i was quoted 50 for 12gb with 33$/month for the iphone 13, in owen sound. Terrible.
You can get a better price than this even online (50$ plan, but 30$ device monthly and minimum 50$ credit), through Virgin Mobile and also through Fido. (Probably Koodo, too.) If you need help, send me a message.
Jul 31, 2015
817 posts
509 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! Don't know why you're getting downvoted. I wasn't able to get the exact deal but it helped me anchor the price lower at my local Virgin store in BC.
Jul 31, 2015
817 posts
509 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
blahblue3030 wrote: Was able to get an iphone 13 for $20/month and 12 gb data $37.50/ month for 2 years at the virgin store on broadway near Cambie. Talk to Thush. Super nice guy!
I agree! I went to the Broadway/Cambie location based on this thread. Thush is very helpful/nice. I wasn't able to get the exactly deal but happy with what I got nonetheless.
Mar 4, 2006
197 posts
456 upvotes
GTA
Any idea why the rep (Thush) was able to offer $20/month for some but not others?
turtlepower11 wrote: I agree! I went to the Broadway/Cambie location based on this thread. Thush is very helpful/nice. I wasn't able to get the exactly deal but happy with what I got nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1125 posts
429 upvotes
jsblee wrote: Any details you can share on who you talked with at Newmarket? And, how difficult was it for you to negotiate down to $20? Did you have to trade in a phone?

Any further details would be appreciated as I am thinking of dropping by today.
I talked to the lady in the counter. She started with $30 per month for device, then came down to $20. I did not trade any device
Today my friend went there and they came down to $25.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1125 posts
429 upvotes
sports1 wrote: Any more 13s in Newmarket? And how hard was it to get them down to $20/month?
My friend went there today and they came down for $25.

For me she started with $30, then $27.50, then $25, finally agreed for $20
Dec 7, 2016
157 posts
118 upvotes
ieatkittens wrote: Where did you go? I am in Halifax and want to make this happen on Monday!
Sorry for the late reply. I went to the Virgin Mobile booth in the Halifax Shopping Center. Its top floor near TipTop or SoftMoc- I cannot remember for sure.

- 25 for the phone. They only had the blue 128gb.
- 40 for 12gb LTE for 15 months, then 50.
- They threw in a cheap puregear clear cover. In any case (har har), they did not have any other covers for the 13.

EDIT: Do not waste your time with referral codes. The one someone on here gave me did not work at the booth. They said you gotta do it online to use one of those? I do not know for sure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)