Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Iphone 13 for $60/mo ($0 down) 2yr contract with 12gb plan - new activations

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2021 11:44 pm
Jan 29, 2020
102 posts
76 upvotes
Gatineau
Ottawa - St Laurens Mall.

Got iPhone 13 128gb for $20
and
12gb plan for $40 for 15 months

I didn't have a referral link, so it came down to $60 per month instead of $55 as was mentioned in the first post.

Btw, does anyone know if we can change the phones after the deal?
I wanted iPhone 12 but they were all sold out and I got 13 with the hopes that I could come back tomorrow, get 12 instead and have my payment recalculated. My thoughts are that there is a 15 day window for me to back out and maybe I can make some changes to the contract.
Is it even possible?

I bought 13 just to be on the safe side as tomorrow the store might not have anything at all and I would still be able to keep my 13.
Jul 31, 2015
813 posts
508 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Inspectah wrote: Any idea why the rep (Thush) was able to offer $20/month for some but not others?
Based on the other Virgin Mobile post's receipts, it's totally up to the manager's discretion to doll out additional discounts and I assume everyone is on a case by case basis in order to close the deal.

Also it's already late Sunday and not Friday morning. If it was Friday morning, I would have pushed hard for the lowest possible discount. But I called around to every single Virgin/Bell store today and most were out of the iPhone model/colour I wanted - so I didn't have as much leverage as I wanted to pull down the price further.

And with word already out on RFD, it's not like he's going to have a hard time finding someone to take the remaining iPhones off his hands. There were already 3 people behind me asking about it.

I found Thush to be very reasonable and if you talk to him you'll probably find a compromise both of you are satisfied with.
Nov 15, 2006
726 posts
453 upvotes
Toronto
Will this be coming back in the next few days?
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10424 posts
11100 upvotes
Toronto
wrecker wrote: Will this be coming back in the next few days?
Nope. Every year they do this for B Friday and that’s it. A lesser version of this might come around on B day, but usually not as good.
Aug 18, 2020
73 posts
80 upvotes
So this deal already expired? What's the current best offer?
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
If we can do this in best buy get the 250GC much better.
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1151 posts
929 upvotes
I got my wife an iPhone 12 at BB and we got gift cards but she's paying 38 a month (42 after tax).
Same plan and discounts. We got ripped off in hindsight considering Fido wouldn't let me switch to the lower 23/month pricing that changed days after I signed (the deal was expired).

I'd say this is a good deal minus not receiving any gift cards etc. What if you went through BB, I wonder if this plan is available with gift cards
smgksa wrote: If we can do this in best buy get the 250GC much better.
^^
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
Jordanferras wrote: I got my wife an iPhone 12 at BB and we got gift cards but she's paying 38 a month (42 after tax).
Same plan and discounts. We got ripped off in hindsight considering Fido wouldn't let me switch to the lower 23/month pricing that changed days after I signed (the deal was expired).

I'd say this is a good deal minus not receiving any gift cards etc. What if you went through BB, I wonder if this plan is available with gift cards

^^
That's the thing, at Freedom tab is $15 for NAC plus $250 GC, During BF I upgraded my wife line and got the full amount of gift card but that was at TMS.
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6893 posts
1135 upvotes
Ottawa
when does freedom mobile has iphone 12 for $15 tab? Can you clarify?
smgksa wrote: That's the thing, at Freedom tab is $15 for NAC plus $250 GC, During BF I upgraded my wife line and got the full amount of gift card but that was at TMS.
May 27, 2007
78 posts
37 upvotes
Markham
I was just at TMS and they had a promotion for the iPhone 12 64gb for $50 per month with Freedom. It was a 15GB plan I believe. I was tempted, but I live in Markham, and read that the reception with Freedom with an iPhone is terrible. Does anyone have any feedback whether that's true or not? Thanks!!
Mar 16, 2021
190 posts
407 upvotes
Are these 2 yr agreements fixed? As in, can I get a phone and then pay it off completely in the 2nd or 3rd month?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)