Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Home internet (ON) 100 M for $37.5, 50M for $30 with $150 GC and $50 in-store credit Updated (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2021 10:27 am
Oct 6, 2019
33 posts
43 upvotes
London
Thanks for the post. I Was able to sign-up through chat and got all the credits.
Sep 5, 2020
44 posts
28 upvotes
Already with virgin, paying 45$ for 50 mb. Anyone else with this ISP get massive packet loss in video games, hardwired.
Dec 10, 2005
773 posts
238 upvotes
GTA
I’m on last years $35 for 100mbps. But it’s expiring at the end of the year. Debating on reordering with this new deal or wait for something better.
Jun 12, 2017
22 posts
5 upvotes
Was able to get the deal through chat. Perfect. Thanks
Jul 16, 2016
139 posts
58 upvotes
xsea1525 wrote: Already with virgin, paying 45$ for 50 mb. Anyone else with this ISP get massive packet loss in video games, hardwired.
I didn't have this specific issue. However, I did notice my ping was higher than I'd previously had with carrytel. I ended up switching the copper cord that came with the Steve modem with the one I used with carrytel and bingo. So try that if you have a extra phone cord laying around.
Sep 6, 2010
235 posts
395 upvotes
Mars
GaberC wrote: I didn't have this specific issue. However, I did notice my ping was higher than I'd previously had with carrytel. I ended up switching the copper cord that came with the Steve modem with the one I used with carrytel and bingo. So try that if you have a extra phone cord laying around.
Carytel is awful! Stay away from them!! They keep increasing the price every other month now and service isn't the best! My internet bill went up by $10 in one year!!! Also just when this quarantine started the service was out for a week and they kept saying service will be back tomorrow everyday, Stay away from Carrytel
Dec 28, 2009
110 posts
158 upvotes
Reposting my post which was on another thread.

I am a new customer as well. I was able to get the 100 Mbps plan deal at $45/month ($70 - $25 discount) + $150 bill credit on the 3rd bill according to email confirmation. I first contacted Virgin Mobile via online chat website and then they called me right after. I wasn't asked for a student ID and the entire process took around 10 minutes.

My previous promo at $50/month at Rogers 1 Gbps ended on Sept 5. I'm currently on Rogers' $65/month plan at 1 Gbps, but I'm no where close to that speed in my area. For a while now, I've been only able to reach 400 Mbps max via speedtest. Right now, I just did another test and the speed is at ~250 Mbps.
Nov 15, 2006
864 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
I am an existing customer. Called once and asked for price matching the Fido deal and got turned down. Crying Face
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12736 posts
6257 upvotes
wrecker wrote: I am an existing customer. Called once and asked for price matching the Fido deal and got turned down. Crying Face
That's odd. Chatted with sales, who called back. Done deal in less than 10 minutes. for the 45 at 100/10 and $150 bill credit.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2449 posts
1639 upvotes
Montreal
Is anyone in Quebec getting these deals?

I cancelled with a date a month ahead and the best I got offered was $15 off 50/10 for 12 months ($45) or $10 off ongoing. I accepted the $15 off and the service rep removed the cancellation order. Then suddenly a few days ago my internet stopped. It turns out that the service rep had forgotten to remove the cancellation and the service was cancelled. Now I don't have internet for 2 weeks until I sign up again for new service and get sent a new modem. I'm so pissed!
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Telus CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 25gb $25/month
Electrolux 527 Washer $300
Dec 17, 2019
333 posts
208 upvotes
Same here. Subscribed to Fido successfully after their negative reply
wrecker wrote: I am an existing customer. Called once and asked for price matching the Fido deal and got turned down. Crying Face
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2449 posts
1639 upvotes
Montreal
DealHunterRFD wrote: Carytel is awful! Stay away from them!! They keep increasing the price every other month now and service isn't the best! My internet bill went up by $10 in one year!!! Also just when this quarantine started the service was out for a week and they kept saying service will be back tomorrow everyday, Stay away from Carrytel
The pricing is listed on the second page of the online order sheet for 50/10. It's a 12 month contract: 29.99 for 3 months, then $34.99 for the 9 months. It is a bit deceptive though that they don't state what the price will be after the 12 months, although I assume it will be the non-discounted $44.95/month version of the 50/10 that is listed on their site.

I strongly suggest you call and ask if you are currently in a contract. You don't want to be automatically renewed for another 12 months without realizing it. They also have 60/10 cable for 44.95 with no contract or cancellation fee.
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Telus CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 25gb $25/month
Electrolux 527 Washer $300
May 19, 2018
19 posts
9 upvotes
I'm in QC, trying to get the deal as well, got turned down twice already. They called me last night but I didn`t answer, will call back this Monday.
Nov 15, 2006
864 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
bobcat99 wrote: That's odd. Chatted with sales, who called back. Done deal in less than 10 minutes. for the 45 at 100/10 and $150 bill credit.
It is either my luck was bad or they will call me back tomorrow as my call was on fri afternoon.
Aug 26, 2018
176 posts
241 upvotes
Clutchscotch wrote: Just went with Fido Instead lol
Been with Fido going on 2 years now. Previously with Bell and Rogers. Bell are crooks and have horrible service and it's pretty much the same for Rogers. I know Fido is owned by Rogers but for some reason their customer service is better and their billing is spot on. I had the 150/10 service for 50% off for 12 months (savings of 37.5/month) and when the promo expired they automatically gave me $20 of the regular price without having to contact them. I value customer service, reliability, and accuracy so, ya maybe I could get a slightly better deal elsewhere but who wants to deal with the headache of shitty, unreliable service, billing errors, and just getting the run around through what seems like an endless loop of people in different departments to get something fixed. Sticking with Fido and not looking back. You will be happy with your choice bud
Dec 9, 2017
115 posts
52 upvotes
ggnubba wrote: Reposting my post which was on another thread.

I am a new customer as well. I was able to get the 100 Mbps plan deal at $45/month ($70 - $25 discount) + $150 bill credit on the 3rd bill according to email confirmation. I first contacted Virgin Mobile via online chat website and then they called me right after. I wasn't asked for a student ID and the entire process took around 10 minutes.

My previous promo at $50/month at Rogers 1 Gbps ended on Sept 5. I'm currently on Rogers' $65/month plan at 1 Gbps, but I'm no where close to that speed in my area. For a while now, I've been only able to reach 400 Mbps max via speedtest. Right now, I just did another test and the speed is at ~250 Mbps.
Hey there,

I had a similar experience. Chatted online and was called by a rep shortly right after. I too, received the $45 100mb offer ($70-$25 monthly credit) and a $150 bill credit that should appear on my 2nd or 3rd bill. On top of that, I also received an additional $5 off x 24 month for my phone line with them and an additional 2GB. This is another promotion that they have on-going to entice people to add multiple lines to the same account number. I'm unsure if this is something that everyone else will be able to get. For more context, I have 5 phone lines with Virgin (so now all 5 of them are on the $45 w/ 11GB, whereas prior to adding the internet, only the 4 additional lines were on the $45 11GB plan. Hope this helps, YMMV.
Apr 1, 2013
63 posts
32 upvotes
Thanks OP very much!

I was able to receive the 100mbs at $70-25 plus the $150 credit. Was waiting for a deal like this so I can leave shitty Cannet.
Jan 12, 2017
768 posts
2374 upvotes
What did you say when asking for this deal? Just say someone got it? Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1023 posts
940 upvotes
redondo2017 wrote: What did you say when asking for this deal? Just say someone got it? Thanks
Tell them that Fido is offering the deal and if Virgin has something similar. You might have to try for a couple of times. Check fb marketplace, I saw a few people posting this deal. They might be able to offer the same

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)