Expired Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] Virgin Internet $30 50mps Unlimited for 12 mths

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 12:50 pm
Nov 20, 2009
355 posts
141 upvotes
Welland
BlackJays wrote: The virgin 30/month promo exists if you have another service with virgin
Otherwise it's only 20 off so 40/month
Ebox I've written off as junk since they haven't replied to my email in several days with a very simple question.
Carrytel is legit I've had them before but closest is 34/month for 25mbit
Bell is offering 50mbit for 49/month which is comical

I'll probably do the virgin 40 deal myself. All above is fttn
Thanks for your reply. I may have to go with Ebox as I don't have another service with virgin, and their loyalty department only offered me $10 off for a monthly price of $49.
Dec 23, 2016
232 posts
232 upvotes
Ottawa
rfdrfd wrote: I switched and they came to install. Speed has been 19, 25, 30, 19. I'm not impressed.when tech was here, speed was 50 !

Guess what, Rogers called me back today and offered $25/month +tax, 60Mbps, unlimited ad 1 month free. Why didn't they offer that before I cancelled?

Now should I be a dick and cancel Virgin?
Yes, you should.
Dec 6, 2013
688 posts
249 upvotes
Ontario
I am a current Virgin Mobile internet customer with the ulimited 25 Mbps package for $50/month. Back in September last year they had a promotion for this package which I called in for and 'threaten' to cancel but they didn't budge, however gave me $10 credits for couple months, which brought my monthly bills from $56 to $45 after taxes.

I signed up online today, then called in anyway to discuss. Was transferred to some department (rep didn't say) and on hold for 45 minutes, so I gave up.

But couple minutes later another rep, who got my info from the online sign-up, called. I explained that I was an existing customer and was wondering if I could still apply for the promotion, as it is a better package with a lesser monthly cost. He let me wait couple minutes on the phone while he looked at my account. I didn't need to verify my information or anything, he came back and said 'Yup it's done your new internet will be in effect next Wednesday'. I got email confirmation of the new internet package. So easy :P

Thanks OP for sharing!!
:cool:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)