Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile Black Friday

Virgin Mobile 20GB for $30 @ CF markville

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2022 9:03 am
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2213 posts
2007 upvotes
Ontario
Tobsterboi wrote: Im currently with Virgin and if I want to get this deal i need to port to lucky mobile and port back? Or should I sign up with a new account first and port back after?
It's for new activations only so I guess either way works.
Virgin Plus ($35/20GB for 15 months)
Dec 24, 2009
86 posts
57 upvotes
Vancouver
actng wrote: does it come with 1000 minutes please?
Yes it does. My contract reads "1000 LD minutes if elgible". The worker told me I could call to Asia, US, and Mexico no problem (dont know if she didnt mention europe on purpose or...).
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2213 posts
2007 upvotes
Ontario
actng wrote: does it come with 1000 minutes please?
The rep has the ability to add it. Mine told me he gave it to everyone so I'm assuming it's at their discretion.
Virgin Plus ($35/20GB for 15 months)
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1455 posts
293 upvotes
Does Virgin plans include free Wi-Fi calling?

I need this feature for concrete condo downtown.... LTE reception terrible in the building.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38243 posts
24428 upvotes
Center of Universe
Did Virgin charge for a simcard during activation?
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
eightyeight wrote: Does Virgin plans include free Wi-Fi calling?

I need this feature for concrete condo downtown.... LTE reception terrible in the building.
Yes
vkizzle wrote: Did Virgin charge for a simcard during activation?
No
Destiny is all
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6336 posts
1743 upvotes
Toronto
So this $30 price only valid for 15 months?
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
ricedion wrote: So this $30 price only valid for 15 months?
Yes, confirmed with Virgin kiosks
Destiny is all
Apr 17, 2012
200 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Hi,

I signed up, but my accounts show $55 instead of $30?

Anything wrong?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1397 posts
820 upvotes
GTA
cwchange wrote: Hi,

I signed up, but my accounts show $55 instead of $30?

Anything wrong?

Thanks
Your paperwork should show $25 discount
Oct 22, 2010
283 posts
135 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Anyone can confirm that deal is in the west BC?
Feb 9, 2017
222 posts
302 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yokokiki wrote: Joined Koodo last week for $35/20GB also.. if I moved to back Virgin does anyone see any issues?
No issue that I can see. I was porting from Virgin to Koodo last night and wondered over to Virgin to take a photo of their promotion and sales rep came to talk to me. He said, just port over to Koodo and then come straight over and then they can port back and give the deal. Have not done this though but considering it as Koodo is not giving the multiline discount.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5542 posts
1966 upvotes
EducatorDave wrote: No issue that I can see. I was porting from Virgin to Koodo last night and wondered over to Virgin to take a photo of their promotion and sales rep came to talk to me. He said, just port over to Koodo and then come straight over and then they can port back and give the deal. Have not done this though but considering it as Koodo is not giving the multiline discount.
Problem with that is that you'll be charged $50 for activation that won't get credited until month 1-2. It's better to port to a prepaid carrier like Lucky or Public mobile if you want to save your number
Life
Jul 10, 2007
6 posts
Toronto
Is this promotion available at Scarborough Town Center?
Nov 25, 2015
63 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Still live at Markville kiosk .
Just ported over 3 lines from Fido
Jul 17, 2017
80 posts
175 upvotes
ProfessorChaos wrote: Problem with that is that you'll be charged $50 for activation that won't get credited until month 1-2. It's better to port to a prepaid carrier like Lucky or Public mobile if you want to save your number
I got my activation credit on my first bill already, but I might agree with you that if you switch out right away, the credit won't be there. (I was with koodo for a week and got my first bill)
May 17, 2004
67 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Just signed up an account with them, at least i though it was 24 months credit deal.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5542 posts
1966 upvotes
Yokokiki wrote: I got my activation credit on my first bill already, but I might agree with you that if you switch out right away, the credit won't be there. (I was with koodo for a week and got my first bill)
It's def. risky to port immediately, last time I ported to Fido from Koodo, the activation credit $50 didn't come in until the 3rd month's bill. I see on my Virgin account that the activation fee credit will be 1st or 2nd month.
Life