Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile Black Friday

Virgin Mobile 20GB for $30 @ CF markville

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2022 9:03 am
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1396 posts
807 upvotes
GTA
Still waiting for my # to port from Zoomer mobile since 10:30am. Anyone else wait this long?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2005
1287 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
Hk5012 wrote: Wow these deals are getting crazy. Just signed up my parents for $35/20gb with my referral code, anyone have any success changing it afterwards?
How is the referrer informed that their referral code was used? Does the referee's name get shared with the referrer in a notification? I've seen this with some referral programs.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
8121 posts
2073 upvotes
Ottawa
Free Willy wrote: How is the referrer informed that their referral code was used? Does the referee's name get shared with the referrer in a notification? I've seen this with some referral programs.
Referrer gets an email.
May 6, 2020
8 posts
1 upvote
Free Willy wrote: How is the referrer informed that their referral code was used? Does the referee's name get shared with the referrer in a notification? I've seen this with some referral programs.
Just your first name in an e-mail, nothing identifiable.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
4044 posts
464 upvotes
Markham
You can’t refer yourself for an additional line, right?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
8121 posts
2073 upvotes
Ottawa
IGetMoney wrote: You can’t refer yourself for an additional line, right?
Nope because you should get the add a line discount of $5/24 months. So don’t think you can even use any referral.
Apr 24, 2015
185 posts
47 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
I got this special offer on my virgin mobile application today as an existing customer. $35 for 20gb I’m guessing this is not 15 months limited but permanent offer. Probably loyalty program offer. Not as good as $30 for 20gb but that offer is only for new customers. I would check it out if your an existing customer to see if you got this offer. YMMV
Images
  • AEDE0D8E-B69B-42B3-92CE-303AA1A9B007.png
Nov 20, 2004
735 posts
1074 upvotes
Vancouver
Going off on a tangent - is there any reasonably priced plans for less gigs? My GF works from home so needs anywhere from 5-10gb tops. Currently on last years $35/15gb
Oct 10, 2012
253 posts
116 upvotes
flameboy54 wrote: Going off on a tangent - is there any reasonably priced plans for less gigs? My GF works from home so needs anywhere from 5-10gb tops. Currently on last years $35/15gb
I agree... $20 for 5GB or something would be great
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
flameboy54 wrote: Going off on a tangent - is there any reasonably priced plans for less gigs? My GF works from home so needs anywhere from 5-10gb tops. Currently on last years $35/15gb
Not this Black Friday

Back to school, Fido had 8GB for $25 dollars for 15 months.

I get contacted Virgin chat and the cheapest they had was 20GB for $25/mo for 15 months, and was able to get addition $5/mo credit for 15 months since it is a 2nd line

Lucky mobile prepaid is $20 for 20 GB for 12 months at Pacific Mall
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2010
1567 posts
372 upvotes
HarryMuscle wrote: Is this a permanent offer or only for a year or two?
15 months
1x$36 Zoomer Plan with 2GB + Unlimited Call and Text
1x$45 Zoomer Plan with 4GB + Unlimited Call and Text
Apr 21, 2012
168 posts
67 upvotes
Vancouver
aaronu wrote: Anyone can confirm that deal is in the west BC?
Yes it's valid in BC too, not sure when it will end though, online ad says today but I am almost certain that they will extend it to Monday at least. 1000 LD mins included.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2004
2276 posts
539 upvotes
Markham, ON
Can you stack referral and 2nd line discount?
Looking to port 2 numbers into Virgin Mobile fro
Koodo and Public Mobile.

And what info would I need to share with a potential referrer?
<sig>
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2212 posts
2005 upvotes
Ontario
xyztech wrote: Can you stack referral and 2nd line discount?
Looking to port 2 numbers into Virgin Mobile fro
Koodo and Public Mobile.

And what info would I need to share with a potential referrer?

https://www.virginplus.ca/en/support/ra ... rules.html

How do I redeem the referral?

Using the unique link shared by your friend, redeem the offer (by entering your name and email address into the referral system) before you activate your service with Virgin Plus.

Then, within 45 days of unlocking your offer, buy a phone or SIM card and activate on an in-market Value 2-year or BYOD mobile phone plan.

After activation, you need to come back to the referral system and provide your new and active Virgin Plus phone number within 7 days.

In 1-2 billing cycles, if all eligibility conditions are met, Virgin Plus will apply the first $5 bill credit to your account and to the account of the person who referred you. The subsequent $5 installments will be applied for the next 9 months, as long as the accounts remain open, active and eligible during that time
Virgin Plus ($35/20GB for 15 months)
Jul 27, 2011
65 posts
30 upvotes
Ottawa
wired situation. I upgraded to iphone pro max in apple store with 45$/20GB plan with virgin. No update yet on virgin account of the upgrade after 3 days. Call in customer service cant even see the upgrade; they think I changed SIMc ard. I moved two other lines to fido. Now I get winback email, due to the moved line. Tried to call them to see if they will give any device upgrade amount retro active for the upgraded phone but no one at virgin is picking the phone after long wait time. Anyways meanwhile I get on my account 35$ 20 GB BYOD deal for this upgraded phone as virgin still thinks I am on my my old phone/plan and will potentially let me change the plan. Not sure what happens if switch upgraded phone plan to this BYOD plan (a cheaper plan) which i think can online .