Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile Black Friday

Locked: Virgin Mobile ($45 17GB,$40 10GB, 1000mins International Calling, $100 The Source Gift Card) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2021 11:23 pm
Dec 13, 2020
118 posts
145 upvotes
Freedom get moto G power phone with unlimited talk text and unlimited data for 45 with a digital discount not sure how freedom compares to this deal tho
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2133 posts
1635 upvotes
Kappmaman wrote: Freedom get moto G power phone with unlimited talk text and unlimited data for 45 with a digital discount not sure how freedom compares to this deal tho
Freedom... what sorry, can you hear me now, what about now (full 5 bars)
Dec 13, 2020
118 posts
145 upvotes
Lol so you wouldn't t touch that deal than guess I'd be better buying a phone and going with virgin how much is a half decent phone that I can buy outright?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1849 posts
1242 upvotes
Near You
Drizzzy wrote: How do you get the Fido 25GB/$35 deal?
Fido winbback 45$ 25GB, 10$ off for 24 months.
Cards: Aeroplan Reserve • Cobalt • US Gold • Bonvoy
Airlines: Aeroplan SE • KLM Silver
Phone: AT&T Unl Max CA/US • Google Fi • Free.fr
Group Buys: NextDeparture
Dec 19, 2008
89 posts
22 upvotes
AndyZoooo wrote: Any updates?
Went to the store. Confirmed they still have the $40/10gb plan with $100gc but they're not sure how long it will be until. He said the $45/17gb expired yesterday but *could* come back. And said if you want a hardware upgrade they could give extra credits depending on what you get.

If you do go, ask for Zee. He gave me his business card to hand out should anyone want this deal. Market mall in Calgary.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2133 posts
1635 upvotes
Kappmaman wrote: Lol so you wouldn't t touch that deal than guess I'd be better buying a phone and going with virgin how much is a half decent phone that I can buy outright?
I dont mind freedom but you get what you pay for, sometimes its iffy signal reception. for some people it works but when clients or friends start getting annoyed because you cant hear each other i switched
Dec 19, 2008
89 posts
22 upvotes
I ended up getting a better plan with Fido. I'm currently on the $40/5gb small plan but when I told them Virgin was offering this plan, they gave me an extra 5gb permanent, and another 5gb for 15 months. So now I have $40/15gb.
They at first were going to match it but I asked for more GB and gave the extra 5gb. Woohoo
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5348 posts
7204 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
sweetdase wrote: I ended up getting a better plan with Fido. I'm currently on the $40/5gb small plan but when I told them Virgin was offering this plan, they gave me an extra 5gb permanent, and another 5gb for 15 months. So now I have $40/15gb.
They at first were going to match it but I asked for more GB and gave the extra 5gb. Woohoo
You didn't get The Souce or Fido credits
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2133 posts
1635 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: You didn't get The Souce or Fido credits
But he has an extra 5gb/month which maybe works better for him and the price doesnt go up in 2 years like the virgin plan
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5996 posts
1290 upvotes
Toronto
Who da hell moved this to "expired deals"??
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2133 posts
1635 upvotes
test9251 wrote: Who da hell moved this to "expired deals"??
Cant have the other phone companies finding out about this deal they may have to match jk
some said it was today only and only certain locations
Nov 23, 2018
4 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
test9251 wrote: Who da hell moved this to "expired deals"??
Because it is expired. At least what the title says isn't true anymore. I went to The Source at Metrotown (Vancouver) today, and they said the $45 plan is for 12gb, not 17gb anymore. The $100 GC is still available.
Dec 19, 2008
89 posts
22 upvotes
torontokris wrote: But he has an extra 5gb/month which maybe works better for him and the price doesnt go up in 2 years like the virgin plan
Yes that's correct. I didn't need the $100gc or the long distance minutes. Those were bonuses but I didn't intend to use them. I just wanted more data for the same price. My plan will stay at $40 and will not increase in 2 years. So technically my permanent plan is $40/10gb but got extra 5gb bonus for 15 months.
Mar 29, 2007
83 posts
93 upvotes
mateustav wrote: Because it is expired. At least what the title says isn't true anymore. I went to The Source at Metrotown (Vancouver) today, and they said the $45 plan is for 12gb, not 17gb anymore. The $100 GC is still available.
Went there today too to sign up for the $40 / 10GB plan and there were a few people in line which I assumed was for the Virgin plan.

CSR looked at me and asked me if I was there for a PS5 and I said no I didn’t preorder one but jokingly said I would take one and he said sure no problem.

Got up to the counter said I wanted the Virgin plan and he said no problem, I asked can I apply the $100 gift card and he said no problem.

Closest thing to winning the lottery I’ll ever experience since there were only 4 PS5’s left after I got mine and got $100 off plus a legit cell plan.
Jun 4, 2015
496 posts
600 upvotes
YYC
sweetdase wrote: Went to the store. Confirmed they still have the $40/10gb plan with $100gc but they're not sure how long it will be until. He said the $45/17gb expired yesterday but *could* come back. And said if you want a hardware upgrade they could give extra credits depending on what you get.

If you do go, ask for Zee. He gave me his business card to hand out should anyone want this deal. Market mall in Calgary.
Oh I am not switching unless for that $45 for 17g plan.

Could you pm me Zee's phone number from his card? I will ask him to update me. Thanks bro
Oct 3, 2010
437 posts
238 upvotes
linksta7 wrote: Then your answer should be yes, because that simple question does trigger you then. I'm sorry such a small minute thing bothers you so much. Thank you for directing me to the correct page now, but it would have been more constructive if you had just done so in the beginning as opposed to raging at something that isn't entirely obvious.
You definately have issues. Your too busy anilizing my sentence, and how to come across as intelligent with your response instead of focusing on this forum. Enjoy your day!
Nov 15, 2017
826 posts
624 upvotes
As of 11/15, this deal was active (at The Source) in BC. $40/10GB. $45/17GB expired on 11/14.
Dec 29, 2008
569 posts
864 upvotes
Mississauga
man how do you guys use up 10GB let alone 17GB. I consider myself a heavy user and I barely get to 5GB per month.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13826 posts
2950 upvotes
Vancouver
I stream music most of the day or some of the day while at work.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2004
1493 posts
14 upvotes
I got this at Erin Mills yesterday.

They process this as the $55 / 12gb, and apply a -$10 24 mo promo, and then they push the back office to add 5gb for 24mo. The back office request takes a few days to process.

Works out to $55-10, 12+5gb, and the $100 gc. YMMV