Expired Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] Virgin Mobile BYOP $35/2gb - $45/4gb (QC)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2018 3:30 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 21, 2010
35 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal

[Virgin Mobile] Virgin Mobile BYOP $35/2gb - $45/4gb (QC)

So Virgin Mobile is basically copying Fido's latest move (see similar thread with Fido, posted lately), with BYOP plans at $35/month for 2gb and $45/month for 4gb.
This is for Quebec, they seem to also be adding bonus data for other provinces.

Koodo is likely to follow in the next few days.

http://www.virginmobile.ca/en/plans/pos ... V:6#!/BYOP
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1022 posts
872 upvotes
Fingers crossed Videotron brings the same... It would be only ~30$/4Gb with 4 line discount.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
5003 posts
1098 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
lleb13 wrote: Fingers crossed Videotron brings the same... It would be only ~30$/4Gb with 4 line discount.
Those BYOP are not that hot especially if your gonna buy outright phone e.g. iPhone or Samsung flagship. But if you do the midrange phone or previous flagship and do the churn churn strategy then it will be hot for someone or still cold deal for someone.

Freedom Mobile

Newbie
Nov 16, 2017
92 posts
65 upvotes
BC
We are looking for a better byop plan. Currently at $55 for 4GB with Virgin. Do you know of a better plan? 3GB minimum. In BC thanks.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
5003 posts
1098 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
trevdanc wrote: We are looking for a better byop plan. Currently at $55 for 4GB with Virgin. Do you know of a better plan? 3GB minimum. In BC thanks.
Call 611 and ask for better deal, I'm in ON with VirginMobile paying $40 4gb on 2yrs contract.

Freedom Mobile

Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1022 posts
872 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: Those BYOP are not that hot especially if your gonna buy outright phone e.g. iPhone or Samsung flagship. But if you do the midrange phone or previous flagship and do the churn churn strategy then it will be hot for someone or still cold deal for someone.
Churn Churn on boxing day is the way to go. Change phones when you want and never have to pay an inflated monthly plan.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
5003 posts
1098 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
lleb13 wrote: Churn Churn on boxing day is the way to go. Change phones when you want and never have to pay an inflated monthly plan.
It's up to the user if he she gonna pay inflated.

Freedom Mobile

Member
Oct 18, 2012
212 posts
168 upvotes
Montreal
Has this expired? I'm not seeing BYOP $35/2gb in Qc.
[Intelligent thought is worth reading. The rest, not so much. Help reduce word pollution.]
Jr. Member
Jul 27, 2003
136 posts
42 upvotes
Terrebonne
Go to bestbuy mobile in montreal, you can get 35$ with any carrier for unlimited call, text and 2 gb data

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)