Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

[ON] Virgin Mobile - Fido Winback $25/8GB, $30/10GB, $35/20 GB

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2022 10:57 am
Jan 28, 2014
675 posts
291 upvotes
skoalman123 wrote:
And the Fido $43 for 35 GB plan with no expiry is even better,if you need that much data
Do you have a link to that offer? When I visited the fido store they didn't have that available and when I mentioned the prices on the fido thread the rep said they were 12m promotions only.

Edit I see it.
fido-43-35gb-online-upgrade-plan-ymmv-2573703/

This is better but also requires to be a existing fido customer so YMMV
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
5109 posts
843 upvotes
Toronto
theganguly wrote: Phone plan prices have been dropping for years now.

10 years back, I was so happy to have $55 MB/SK plan in Ontario via Koodo loophole for 5 GB.
Don't forget to mention Rogers CORP350!
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Apr 8, 2017
62 posts
43 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
can anyone confirm if this deal is still valid?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8764 posts
2394 upvotes
lostlsend wrote: can anyone confirm if this deal is still valid?
You should just call your local store. Some stores seen to be doing it while others aren't.
Dec 14, 2018
227 posts
141 upvotes
BC
h2o- wrote: Don't forget to mention Rogers CORP350!
Thanks for the code, is it for anyone to use and what does it get you?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6312 posts
2534 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: I do find it rather interesting that during hard economic times, Fido/Virgin can bring their prices this low. It goes to tell us how much people were getting ripped off in the past paying 6GB for $40 with some providers. Especially when inflation is a beast at this time
I just 1yr ago zoomer had ongoing (and now) 6gb for $36 which was the best deal around
It's actually still within the "not a rip-off" range.
For a real rip-off go check the "regular" pricing on the Telus/bell/rogers/fido websites
Tons of people just accepting 5gb for $65 or something like that
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1594 posts
364 upvotes
GTA
Anyone know if these win back plans are for 12 months, 24 months, or indefinite?

Was with Koodo, then virgin and switched to Fido, and want to switch back to virgin or Koodo.
May 20, 2021
27 posts
31 upvotes
nyxsonder wrote: Anyone know if these win back plans are for 12 months, 24 months, or indefinite?

Was with Koodo, then virgin and switched to Fido, and want to switch back to virgin or Koodo.
Just switched over from fido at Pacific Mall. Chose the 8gb for $25. The original plan is 8gb for $55 but there is a $30 bill credit for the 1st year lowering it to the advertised $25 per month. Rep said the $50 refer a friend should stack on top as well. Activation fee is waived immediately too which is a bonus. This means I can continue shopping for something more permanent on black friday or christmas.

Thanks OP!
Nov 17, 2020
180 posts
33 upvotes
Is there any credit? I got the Fido $25 for 8 but with no credit, although the rep says they removed the 50 activation fee.
Jan 23, 2014
420 posts
380 upvotes
Markham
2seconds wrote: How long does this deal run until?
it is said EOM - Oct 31.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2766 posts
2709 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: That's if you could still find another good deal in 12 months. With recession it's hard to say. But then again Black Friday is right around the corner.

The debate now is:
Recessions vs. Black Friday.
Why not just hop now? You can still switch in 1 month. The BTS plan showed activation credit on first bill for me for koodo so I think you can still make it for boxing day if it doesn't. Also you can trigger winback or whatever is called now, so no harm done!
Dec 17, 2019
289 posts
166 upvotes
Have you received your last fido bill after the transition to virgin? Even if I switched on Oct 28, I received the bill for Oct 27-Nov 26 period in full.

I asked fido chat to credit the balance back so I didnt need to pay the amount that I didn’t use.

One rep said I need to wait for the next bill which will be after Nov 28, to see credit back and it would be seen as cheque in mail.

I tried again. This time another rep said not to pay the bill and wait for the next. It would equalize the balance. She also said she added note for not applying the late payment fee.
Nov 23, 2012
89 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga
Just got it from Virgin - transferred 3 Fido lines 25 bucks for 8gb and then 35 bucks for 20gb. Overall pretty great deal. Waiting for Fido to call me back so i can see what their BF winback offers are.

BTW, i got it from Virgin Plus store at Sq1. The rep Hassan was great!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1878 posts
347 upvotes
North York
Saw this at Fairview mall too.
Apr 24, 2012
225 posts
195 upvotes
Markham, ON
Fido is not willing to match this offer. Guess I will visit Virgin today.
May 6, 2007
146 posts
41 upvotes
Hamilton
if switch again in a few days , do we need to pay for the whole month