Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

[ON] Virgin Mobile - Fido Winback $25/8GB, $30/10GB, $35/20 GB

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2022 10:57 am
Mar 24, 2005
470 posts
85 upvotes
Ottawa
I just asked about it in Virgin online chat and was told it's a thing, but only a retail store promo. They told me to go to any Virgin outlet to ask about it. Bit of a pain, but not so bad if it's that easy I guess.
Jul 31, 2004
322 posts
303 upvotes
Unionville
I just went to Markville Mall to see if they were doing the deal and indeed there are signs posted all around for the $35/20 deal and also seen people getting the $25/8 in case you didn't want to go to Pac Mall. You also get 1000Min of LD here as well. The signs said today is the last day. Took 5 minutes to switch my Fido account over. They're located on the lower level by the Nike Store.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1027 posts
220 upvotes
Can existing Virgin customers get this deal ?
Sep 21, 2006
631 posts
232 upvotes
Amherstview
Blessed. wrote: Can existing Virgin customers get this deal ?
I contacted loyalty and the best they could do is $55 for 20GB
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1048 posts
667 upvotes
GTA
Blessed. wrote: Can existing Virgin customers get this deal ?
Move to fido and wait for the call back.
DakilangMangingibig
Aug 30, 2010
62 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Just came from the Markville location and they are charging $50 activation fee. Does the virgin store at Pacific Mall also do this?
Mar 2, 2016
760 posts
1096 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like The Source is able to offer this promo as well. Heading to one now to find out. Will report back, but they close at 7pm.

Update: no luck. The rep on the phone completely bait and switched me.
Last edited by JamesPlomppy on Oct 31st, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
May 5, 2017
14 posts
14 upvotes
Can confirm this deal is available at the Eaton Centre location. But apparently activation fee cannot be waived anymore as of today, since they did too many of those yesterday. They do, however, offer a referral by the employee where you get a 50 dollar discount over 10 months.
Oct 31, 2022
1 posts
1 upvote
Any idea if this deal is available across all Virgin stores? I'm so fed up with talking to fido.
Jul 31, 2004
322 posts
303 upvotes
Unionville
The connection fee was being waived as a credit back. The posted sign said $50 connection fee and I asked the guy and he said no charge. On my printed contract it says: Conn. charge waived 1st/2nd bill.
Jan 6, 2011
33 posts
1 upvote
Is this deal still active? Is it only at a Virgin Mobile store\kiosk? any location? can I get this from the mobile shop? I guess I have to be an existing Fido customer?

I am currently a VM customer and looking to lower my bill.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1264 posts
1512 upvotes
ravensword wrote: Is this deal still active? Is it only at a Virgin Mobile store\kiosk? any location? can I get this from the mobile shop? I guess I have to be an existing Fido customer?

The Vaughan Mills location told my friend it's not available anymore at their location.
Mar 18, 2008
384 posts
137 upvotes
I switched from. Fido to virgin and the data is very slow sometimes. Are there any apn settings we need to use
Oct 27, 2021
239 posts
319 upvotes
ravensword wrote: Is this deal still active? Is it only at a Virgin Mobile store\kiosk? any location? can I get this from the mobile shop? I guess I have to be an existing Fido customer?

Deal reportedly ended on October 31st, as per my local Fido store (Bridlewood Mall, Scarborough). Current deal is $50 for 20GB (12 months) for Fido, Koodo, and Virgin. Kiosks at two other malls in my area (Woodside Square and Parkway Mall) advertising the $50 deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)