Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile FTTH/FTTN - 100/10Mbps - $45/m (Ontario only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2022 12:33 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1396 posts
807 upvotes
GTA
agenkin wrote: So my special pricing has expired, and the 100 Mbps option now costs $90/month.
Are you guys switching to other providers? Any good deals out there?
Did you manage to arm wrestle Virgin to extend the deal? I tried, but the best they would give me is $75/month for the 100 Mbps.
Best they could do was give me $25 off $90. Ended up switching to 1 Gb/30 Mpbs for $85 a month for 6 months, then goes up to $105. Couldn’t find any deals out there. Hopefully there’ll be some back to school deals in August.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1396 posts
807 upvotes
GTA
dpw198 wrote: Best they could do was give me $25 off $90. Ended up switching to 1 Gb/30 Mpbs for $85 a month for 6 months, then goes up to $105. Couldn’t find any deals out there. Hopefully there’ll be some back to school deals in August.
Just an update for those in the same boat as I was.

I went with Sunwire.ca for the above. Got my first bill and was given the first month free in addition to the $20 discount for 6 months. That was a nice surprise!
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
dpw198 wrote: Just an update for those in the same boat as I was.

I went with Sunwire.ca for the above. Got my first bill and was given the first month free in addition to the $20 discount for 6 months. That was a nice surprise!
Sunwire is fibre? Which modem did you get?
Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
23572 posts
5735 upvotes
Toronto
dpw198 wrote: Best they could do was give me $25 off $90. Ended up switching to 1 Gb/30 Mpbs for $85 a month for 6 months, then goes up to $105. Couldn’t find any deals out there. Hopefully there’ll be some back to school deals in August.
got offered the same $25 off $90 but apparently it is a "permanent" discount and won't expire.

Too funny, timing is everything. I called in yesterday saying Fido was trying to lure me back and I got the $25 off $90 off from VM which I took.

Imagine me calling in today with the major Rogers outage? VM will call my bluff and say "sir - I don't think you will really move back to Fido given the nationwide Rogers outage affecting wireless & home internet. I dare you!"......LOL!

I'm happy with the $65 / month......hope it stays flat for at least a year!