Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Member Benefits - Crave + Movies + HBO: First 2 Months FREE - value of $40, Last Day for Code= Mch 1/22!!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2022 1:44 pm
Oct 25, 2017
74 posts
24 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: We don't think Crave + Movies + HBO is worth it for $20 a month ... only the 2 months FREE :)

Here's the link for Kids:

https://www.crave.ca/en/kids

Yes, probably better selection on Disney+/other streaming services, for Lion King, Frozen, Jurassic Park, etc.

Cheers!
I'd argue that HBO is the only content worth paying for out of all the available streaming services. It's leagues ahead of the rest.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2337 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto
Is this a new promo compared to the one months ago?
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5553 posts
6080 upvotes
GTA
DealsHunterCo wrote: Is this a new promo compared to the one months ago?
Yep, new Virgin Mobile Member Benefits Promo!

Previous one was for Crave $9.98 x3 months value.

This promo includes 'Movies + HBO', the best part of Crave, $19.98 x 2 months for FREE.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5553 posts
6080 upvotes
GTA
Robocop5 wrote: I'd argue that HBO is the only content worth paying for out of all the available streaming services. It's leagues ahead of the rest.
Care to share your faves on HBO?!

Biggest issue for us with ALL streaming services ... too many choices Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Oct 25, 2017
74 posts
24 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Care to share your faves on HBO?!

Biggest issue for us with ALL streaming services ... too many choices Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
For sure - my current HBO favourites i.e. shows that arent finished yet, in no order are Succession, Raised by Wolves, Euphoria, Barry, Big Little Lies, The Flight Attendant, True Detective (especially s1),

There were some solid short-series shows like Chernobyl, The Night Of, Sharp Objects, Watchmen, The Undoing

Classics like The Wire, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, OZ

Definitely a few I'm missing
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1029 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
FYI, since you get 2 different promo codes, these seem to be 2 separate promos so you can get 2 months free of (Crave + Moves + HBO) AND 2 months free of (Crave + Super ECRAN).

So 4 months total of Crave for free.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7960 posts
4708 upvotes
Montreal
Andrew4Life wrote: FYI, since you get 2 different promo codes, these seem to be 2 separate promos so you can get 2 months free of (Crave + Moves + HBO) AND 2 months free of (Crave + Super ECRAN).

Thank you for the tip :)
mzmoney wrote: Get an exclusive offer for Crave + Movies + HBO
https://benefits.virginmobile.ca/en/mem ... omo&itcid=
Thank you for sharing all details :)

The English link seems to be:

You have the same link for English and French.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5553 posts
6080 upvotes
GTA
Andrew4Life wrote: FYI, since you get 2 different promo codes, these seem to be 2 separate promos so you can get 2 months free of (Crave + Moves + HBO) AND 2 months free of (Crave + Super ECRAN).

Good point @Andrew4Life!
cashinstinct wrote:

Thank you for sharing all details :)

The English link seems to be:

You have the same link for English and French.
My pleasure!!

Corrected, thanks for pointing out @cashinstinct :)
Oct 24, 2019
952 posts
1812 upvotes
Edmonton
Why doesn't Bell have offers like this... that are the "same" company
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1433 posts
1259 upvotes
Toronto
MahlerMusic wrote: Why doesn't Bell have offers like this... that are the "same" company
cuz they're crooks! Bell Lets talk? Bell and their policies create mental health issues.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5553 posts
6080 upvotes
GTA
Robocop5 wrote: For sure - my current HBO favourites i.e. shows that arent finished yet, in no order are Succession, Raised by Wolves, Euphoria, Barry, Big Little Lies, The Flight Attendant, True Detective (especially s1),

There were some solid short-series shows like Chernobyl, The Night Of, Sharp Objects, Watchmen, The Undoing

Classics like The Wire, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, OZ

Definitely a few I'm missing
Thanks for your solid recos/list!

* we have watched

Succession *
Raised by Wolves
Euphoria *
Barry
Big Little Lies *
The Flight Attendant
True Detective (especially s1) *

There were some solid short-series shows: Chernobyl
The Night Of *
Sharp Objects
Watchmen
The Undoing

Classics:
The Wire *
The Sopranos *
Boardwalk Empire
Game of Thrones *
OZ

Loved Big Little Lies, Sharp Objects I started!

The Flight Attendant, just noticed the plug for it ... will have to check this one out.

Thanks again @Robocop5!
Images
  • Screenshot_20210308_115412.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3907 posts
2702 upvotes
Toronto

Cool, if true. But I thought "Maximum one code per Member." So how are you getting two different promo codes?

[...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 8th, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed group buy post
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1029 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
beachlover wrote: Cool, if true. But I thought "Maximum one code per Member." So how are you getting two different promo codes?
If you go into your virgin mobile rewards, there are actually 2 promos that show up. One that is +HBO, one for +ECRAN.
Nov 20, 2013
24 posts
356 upvotes
Fergus
Anyone know how easy it is to cancel Crave/HBO? I don’t wanna be on the phone for 4 hours trying to cancel when my free subscription is up.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5553 posts
6080 upvotes
GTA
pilotdan wrote: Anyone know how easy it is to cancel Crave/HBO? I don’t wanna be on the phone for 4 hours trying to cancel when my free subscription is up.
Easy to sign up today AND cancel today.

Tip #4 in my OP:

#4 After sign up, go to Manage Account and choose 'Cancel Subscription' if you do not plan on renewing after 2 month free trial.

https://www.crave.ca/en/support/how-do- ... n-72828443

Once you cancel, you will still have access until 2 months expiry date for Crave + Movies + HBO

ie. sign up today March 8/21 and cancel today March 8/21; access until May 8/21

Enjoy!!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7960 posts
4708 upvotes
Montreal
Andrew4Life wrote: If you go into your virgin mobile rewards, there are actually 2 promos that show up. One that is +HBO, one for +ECRAN.
Yes it works to get 2 different promo codes.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1202 posts
1526 upvotes
ottawa
Signed up and realized I clicked on the French promo instead. Couldn't watch anything in English??? So Bell charges extra if you want to have both languages in movies?!? WTH
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7960 posts
4708 upvotes
Montreal
stcv3 wrote: Signed up and realized I clicked on the French promo instead. Couldn't watch anything in English??? So Bell charges extra if you want to have both languages in movies?!? WTH
you change default language for voice in your profile settings.

You can choose english, french or "ask each time".

You should have access to shows in English with either promotion with Crave.

However, Super Écran+ add-on is probably French only.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1202 posts
1526 upvotes
ottawa
cashinstinct wrote: you change default language for voice in your profile settings.

You can choose english, french or "ask each time".

You should have access to shows in English with either promotion with Crave.

However, Super Écran+ add-on is probably French only.
You do have the options to change menus and language selection, but for all movies included in Super Ecran you only have "french language" option. Same with "Movies+HBO" which gives you Enlish language only for movies.I tried it on a FireTV, XBOX, and my cell phone. To watch in English you need a separate subscription.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)