Hot Deals

[Virgin Mobile] Virgin mobile winback 15Gb/$55

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2020 8:31 pm
Feb 10, 2018
252 posts
50 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: You need the promo code from that letter posted above.
They actually got me on $50 / 9GB plan, something is better than nothing :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7775 posts
1781 upvotes
Mont-Royal
win bakc what? win back the time wasted? yeah
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3703 posts
2526 upvotes
GTA
CheekiBreeki wrote: a bit excessive IMO. virgin-mobile-virgin-mobile-winback-15g ... 05051/#top
I pay $40 for 6 GB and it's plenty, especially with current situation.
I cannot see people using up to 15 GBs nowadays.
"Nowdays" are old days for some people. Not a single day off work, no chance of WFH, no CERB - using on average 13-14 GB before Covid, usind 13-14GB during the Covid. 15 GB works for me ($50/15GB Fido win back).
Feb 20, 2007
723 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Good luck. I was with Virgin for more than 12 years and I would call them up from time to time asking for a better plan, but they would always say no. When I proted out the best they could offer was $35 for 5gb. Why the heck don't they offer good plans for existing customers so they don't have to port out in the first place?!?!?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1122 posts
894 upvotes
Toronto
ngaiden wrote: Good luck. I was with Virgin for more than 12 years and I would call them up from time to time asking for a better plan, but they would always say no. When I proted out the best they could offer was $35 for 5gb. Why the heck don't they offer good plans for existing customers so they don't have to port out in the first place?!?!?
because virgin is Bell Canada! crooks!

A tip for anyone reading - activating the win back offer IN store with a commissioned sales rep might get you some bonus data or bonus credits etc. Don't be desperate, ask what they'll do for you vs calling in. Have them open up the loyalty and retention offers. Might be a 2GB or 5Gb etc check box hiding in there.

ie: wirelesswave, tbooth, wireless etc, wowmobile. NOT walmart or bestbuy.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Apr 25, 2019
249 posts
333 upvotes
Could I get this plan if my number had been with Virgin? (Currently with Lucky Mobile, before Chatr, and before with VIrgin?)
Lucky Mobile 3.5 GB $25
Dec 28, 2016
130 posts
65 upvotes
Virgin should be offering their customers that $45/25GB deal that other carriers are offering. Especially for us customers who were loyal to them for 10+ years and were denied any good offers while with them.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5329 posts
1256 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Mareenandy12 wrote: Virgin should be offering their customers that $45/25GB deal that other carriers are offering. Especially for us customers who were loyal to them for 10+ years and were denied any good offers while with them.
Goodluck.

Freedom Mobile F&F

Dec 14, 2017
64 posts
5 upvotes
I am a current customer with Virgin. Is it possible to use my brother's promo code to apply to my account?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3062 posts
742 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
MBison wrote: I am a current customer with Virgin. Is it possible to use my brother's promo code to apply to my account?
No, the letter states the offer is addressed to only the name of the recipient
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Feb 24, 2018
59 posts
32 upvotes
I also got the offer. Just switched to koodo few days ago from Freedom for 40 dollars 9gb which I think is lot more than I need.
Apr 29, 2018
81 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
A friend of mine got this offer . Did any true RFDian negotiated on top of this offer ??
Mother of all necessities ---> RFD
Dec 28, 2016
130 posts
65 upvotes
Just got this offer in my e-mail. I switched to Rogers back in August and now getting 20GB for $53. If Virgin had offered me this deal when I was a customer, I would have never left probably. With Virgin I was getting 10GB for $56

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)