• Jul 5th, 2020 3:50 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 24, 2018
369 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto

Virgin Mobile's offer

I've been with virgin mobile for 2 years. Contract will expire end of this month.
Here my current plan: Iphone 6 + 8gb data+ unlimited call and text in Canada= 55$ + tax

So they just called me and didn't give me any offer . Just checked my plan and said, '' You have a good plan and we can't offer a better one whether you get a plan without phone. "
I don't need a phone cause just get a new one.

My question is what should I do? Do you think should I go with my current plan after 2 years or they may make a better offer?
4 replies
Jan 17, 2013
772 posts
368 upvotes
SeyitA35523 wrote: I've been with virgin mobile for 2 years. Contract will expire end of this month.
Here my current plan: Iphone 6 + 8gb data+ unlimited call and text in Canada= 55$ + tax

So they just called me and didn't give me any offer . Just checked my plan and said, '' You have a good plan and we can't offer a better one whether you get a plan without phone. "
I don't need a phone cause just get a new one.

My question is what should I do? Do you think should I go with my current plan after 2 years or they may make a better offer?
8gb data+ unlimited call and text in Canada= 55$ + tax >> that's a good price. I want your plan :)
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2004
3308 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto
Tried getting something like that but not even close to what they offered me despite being a customer for 8 years. Off to Public Mobile I went.
May 30, 2019
42 posts
61 upvotes
I have unlimited Canada-wide mins/texts and 8GB with Koodo for $50 a month. I’m on a iPhone 8, paying $15 a month on a Medium tab.

I had to call in for that though. Before the call I was paying $45 for 2GB.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
2555 posts
156 upvotes
Public Mobile has a similar plan that Koodo provides. I find they have better customer service and price plans, no contracts whatsoever.

$50/month
8 GB Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
Unlimited Talk Canada & US
Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)