Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VirginMobile.ca

HOT Cineplex BOGO is BACK!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2017 6:22 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
leadingsimon wrote: Anyone know what the surcharge is for VIP? Is it the difference in price from a standard ticket?
VIP is for $25 when $12 to $13 is for regular movies...and $15 for 3D movies.

So your difference would be $12 to $13 difference of surcharge for VIP movies PLUS another $3 if for a 3D version of the movie. And yes, it's overpriced.

Now on another note, who is (are) the D-bag(s) who keep(s) "downvoting" our posts above that are politely asking for any spare BOGO codes? :mad:

What a bunch of trolls!

So I am upvoting every request on this page that was downvoted by some troll out there....except for my own request...because you can't upvote your own comments!

Why did RedFlagDeals even allow downvoting? It's pointless and only would be used to put down people's opinions or comments by trolls mainly...it's gonna get abused...and put off many RFDers from speaking their minds.

The upvote is just a replacement of a "Thanks" and that is the way it should have stayed.

MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATOR (@TomRFD)....please look into these "Downvotes"...it's going to give RFD a negative vibe and feedback in the long run...it should be removed or "disabled", like how "Disqus" comments sections on MANY websites have only allowed Upvotes and have disabled the downvote feature. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
May 1, 2013
6 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Looking for a code please in exchange for Scene points!
May 31, 2011
327 posts
43 upvotes
I haven't downvoted, and I don't know what difference downvoting makes anyway, but it is awfully annoying having a thread full of people begging. I asked a question earlier in the thread that will probably never be answered because it's too annoying for us Virgin Mobile customers to even want to look at this thread anymore when it has been taken over by a bunch of beggars drowning out the possibility of any meaningful conversation about the deal on offer. If people have codes they want to give away they will offer them, but a whole bunch of people begging for something that will probably be far more scarce than the number of people wanting it just makes for a whole lot of noise.
Oct 19, 2006
436 posts
85 upvotes
Peterborough
hamid2142 wrote: Looking for a code please in exchange for Scene points!
This is better....a barter system, what is a reasonable offer or trade for a 241 code?
What is easiest to trade.

Can someone even transfer scene points like SDM points?
Peterboro..ON
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2006
1888 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Scorpionsy wrote:
leadingsimon wrote: Anyone know what the surcharge is for VIP? Is it the difference in price from a standard ticket?

So your difference would be $12 to $13 difference of surcharge for VIP movies PLUS another $3 if for a 3D version of the movie. And yes, it's overpriced.

Now on another note, who is (are) the D-bag(s) who keep(s) "downvoting" our posts above that are politely asking for any spare BOGO codes? :mad:

What a bunch of trolls!

So I am upvoting every request on this page that was downvoted by some troll out there....except for my own request...because you can't upvote your own comments!

Why did RedFlagDeals even allow downvoting? It's pointless and only would be used to put down people's opinions or comments by trolls mainly...it's gonna get abused...and put off many RFDers from speaking their minds.

The upvote is just a replacement of a "Thanks" and that is the way it should have stayed.

MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATOR (@TomRFD)....please look into these "Downvotes"...it's going to give RFD a negative vibe and feedback in the long run...it should be removed or "disabled", like how "Disqus" comments sections on MANY websites have only allowed Upvotes and have disabled the downvote feature. Thank you!
Thanks for clarifying that! I don't know why they'd call it a 'surcharge' as opposed to simply phrasing it as something along the lines 'just pay the difference'.

I'm also not big on this downvoting thing. Downvoting is probably the worst feature on Reddit. It's just another tool for trolls to dick around with.
Oct 22, 2007
349 posts
258 upvotes
sisyphe wrote: Hmmm, can I buy a ticket with movie money and then use my promo code to get a free ticket?
Yes you can if by "movie money" you mean scene points.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
leadingsimon wrote:
Scorpionsy wrote:

What a bunch of trolls!

Thanks for clarifying that! I don't know why they'd call it a 'surcharge' as opposed to simply phrasing it as something along the lines 'just pay the difference'.

I'm also not big on this downvoting thing. Downvoting is probably the worst feature on Reddit. It's just another tool for trolls to dick around with.
You're Welcome. Glad to help.

Yeah, at least you are one of the people who agrees that this whole downvoting thing is pointless and useless...except for trolls who enjoy using these things.

I am not very happy with some of the new RFD changes to the forum formats....and downvoting is one of them. I am sure I am not the only one here who feels this way.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12725 posts
3167 upvotes
Mississauga
sisyphe wrote: Hmmm, can I buy a ticket with movie money and then use my promo code to get a free ticket?
I don't believe so, as that would require two codes, and you can only use one at a time, if by movie money you mean those $8 off admission things you get when buying certain Blu-rays.

And I agree with you on the begging. The loser who used my code didn't even bother to thank me and didn't even have the decency to say that it had been used, despite my explicit request. I won't be giving out any more codes to such ungrateful people.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2364 posts
1114 upvotes
Toronto
Talamasca wrote:
I don't believe so, as that would require two codes, and you can only use one at a time, if by movie money you mean those $8 off admission things you get when buying certain Blu-rays.

And I agree with you on the begging. The loser who used my code didn't even bother to thank me and didn't even have the decency to say that it had been used, despite my explicit request. I won't be giving out any more codes to such ungrateful people.
I dont see anything wrong with people requesting codes and then others kindly fulfilling the requests via Private Message. It kinda sucks when codes get posted and nobody knows who uses them. Its still early forr this promo. but the requests and giving of codes makes more sense toward the end of the promo.. When the codes are going to expire. Its better to give then to let it go to waste ;)
May 31, 2011
327 posts
43 upvotes
Talamasca wrote:
Actually I tried it today, and it worked. I entered the url to validate the $8 movie money, and then when I went through to purchase the ticket it was still showing a promo field for me to enter a second promo code, so I entered the virgin code and it gave me a second ticket for free, allowing me and a friend to see Star Trek for a grand total of $2.50 (and I earned 120 Scene points on that $2.50 purchase too, lol). I actually thought the regular admission price was supposed to be $12, but it was only $10.50, maybe because it was an afternoon showing . . . ? Anyway, it's definitely worth combining movie money with this promo!
Nov 24, 2009
158 posts
236 upvotes
Cornwall, ON
Make sure you request your code every two weeks. The requested code is then good until Dec 14, 2016. So you can save the codes and use them from now until Dec 14, 2016.

With a family of 4 and 2 virgin phone I love this deal!

I know this tip to some would be obvious but I didn't really analyse the terms when I first saw it and would not have done it had it not been mentioned somewhere else. I figured that if I wanted to go to the movies I would request a code and use it but then I would be wasting the other weeks that I didn't request it. But not anymore, I'll be requesting the codes as soon as I can and saving them. If near December I haven't used them (unlikely) then I will be posting them!
Dec 13, 2001
992 posts
119 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone have a extra code please?
Jul 24, 2013
162 posts
60 upvotes
IF anyone has one, I could use one. Can they be used on saturdays?
Aug 21, 2013
71 posts
83 upvotes
Zarko1 wrote: IF anyone has one, I could use one. Can they be used on saturdays?
Unfortunately, they do not work on Fridays or Saturdays.
Tix-For-Two promo code is good for showtimes from Sunday to Thursday.
Nov 4, 2009
248 posts
16 upvotes
Durham
I would be really appreciative if anyone could provide me a code Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1523 posts
746 upvotes
Toronto
I'd appreciate a code if anyone has one to spare. Thanks!
=============
Heatware
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2556 posts
1314 upvotes
Care 2 Share a code? :) Thanks!
PSN: Sakaban