Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VirginMobile.ca

Virgin Mobile free tablet with 4GB/$10/month plan/data only

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2019 6:22 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
2577 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
What if you are not Virgin customer?
Aug 12, 2018
81 posts
71 upvotes
I actually totally agree with you . I have to say fido LTE signal have a big impact on voice quality. I will buy a $13 pm plan as well when I have business purpose . To do that , I will use PM to receive calls . I will use voip.ms make calls if signal is Ok and I will set caller id to my PM's caller ID in case people call in. I have a dual sim phone. so these together will be great.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2004
1479 posts
85 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Does Bell have the same deal, since they’re the same company?
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
FSUBall23 wrote: so on this tablet deal do we have to be with virgin mobile for cell service or can i just get the mobile data plan for 10 dollars with the free tablet?
Just did a chat with Virgin the $10 for 4gb is for existing members. New members
$20+taxes for 4gb data with a free tablet Huawei MediaPad T3 10. This plan is for 2 year contract with 4GB data an with free tablet Huawei MediaPad T3 10. If you add another tablet in your account you will pay only $10 for 4gb another+taxes per month. If you sign the deal today you will get 
• Sim card free
• Shipment free
• Porting free
• Activation fee of $40 credited in 2nd or 3rd month
Dec 21, 2009
335 posts
48 upvotes
niagara
After three pages of comments, do we have a consensus on what the deal is with details?
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Anything BELL is to be AVOIDED!
Unless you are locked in CAMH.
Connect for as little as $15/mo. Your rate plan adjusts to your usage, so you'll always get the best rate available - $15 for 0-100MB; $25 for 100MB-500MB; $35 for 500MB-2GB; $50 for up to 5GB and $10 per GB above 5GB
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Banned
Jun 17, 2010
153 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
HalfTrack wrote: Anything BELL is to be AVOIDED!
Unless you are locked in CAMH.
I could NOT agree MORE!!!!
Dec 27, 2019
4 posts
If you go to pmall they'll put the SIM card into your phone no problem. I had it done with my phone yesterday

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)