Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [VirginMobile.ca] Virgin mobile offer for virgin home internet user - $45 / 8GB + unlimited mins

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 10:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
11762 posts
2903 upvotes

[VirginMobile.ca] Virgin mobile offer for virgin home internet user - $45 / 8GB + unlimited mins

just got this in the mail today,

virgin sent me a sim card and an offer promo code for $45 / mo 8gb + unlimited minutes and $40 connection fee waived

signed up virgin internet last may

offer ends june, 30

will probably give out the code i have in a few weeks if anyone want to use it
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Share:
16 replies
Oct 29, 2007
47 posts
Id be interested if you got an extra code, thanks
May 14, 2020
2 posts
Please send me the code, I need this plan
Nov 8, 2005
874 posts
148 upvotes
Ottawa
Definitely would love a code if possible, called virgin last week, on 70$ for 10GB and best they could offer was 50 for 5 gb, about to leave them to be honest
Mar 3, 2016
60 posts
9 upvotes
called virgin too, she says 'I not qualified'. only if I receive offer on email.
Mar 6, 2018
68 posts
39 upvotes
I signed up with virgin internet for 2 years, I haven't received email Confused Face
Sep 14, 2018
146 posts
136 upvotes
Vancouver
I got this as a winback offer this morning, no home internet with Virgin. On LiveChat now trying to get it lower but doesn't seem to be much movement aside from the agent saying he'd add 1000 international minutes, which I have little use for.
Apr 2, 2015
300 posts
353 upvotes
Siberia
asmcar wrote: I got this as a winback offer this morning, no home internet with Virgin. On LiveChat now trying to get it lower but doesn't seem to be much movement aside from the agent saying he'd add 1000 international minutes, which I have little use for.
Got the same winback offer here, for the 1000 min international do you know which countries and how much haggling did it take for them to offer it.
Sep 14, 2018
146 posts
136 upvotes
Vancouver
Jone19 wrote: Got the same winback offer here, for the 1000 min international do you know which countries and how much haggling did it take for them to offer it.
I just asked if there was anything better they could do - and explained my previous poor experience with Virgin where I signed up for a similar promo and they upped the cost after 6 months by $5, which is why I left.

I live chatted so I could get a copy of the history where the agent promised (Surrreee) that the rate wouldn't change unless I changed plans.

The offer for minutes was the same one they threw on free to my last plan:
"As a special gesture I can also provide you 1000 International Long distance minutes for 24 months as a Free special promotion to certain countries like, India, Australia, Bangladesh, China, Germany, HongKong, Italy, Mexico, Taiwan, UK. These 1000 minutes will be renewed every month".

I told him I was underwhelmed and would think about it, no further offer from there.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20887 posts
2239 upvotes
Toronto
Also got an email with this offer as a “win back”

Former Virgin Mobile Tbay plan member and moved off to Koodo on one of their PM migration plans.

The code is actually the old cell#

Decent deal - BYOD only as per email...
May 23, 2020
24 posts
21 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: Also got an email with this offer as a “win back”

Former Virgin Mobile Tbay plan member and moved off to Koodo on one of their PM migration plans.

The code is actually the old cell#

Decent deal - BYOD only as per email...
Got it too. If there's no activation fee I might sign up. I wonder if I could get my old cell number back.
EQ Bank, Amex Simply Cash, Tangerine, Zoomer
Nov 6, 2009
67 posts
66 upvotes
Same, got it as win back. I also left the last time because virgin increased the price by 5$ after a few months. Currently on a 5gb for 40$ with koodo (Also a win back offer back then).

I’m weary of going back with virgin to be honest... they are no better than bell for price stability. With koodo, my father, girlfriend and I we never had any price change whatsoever during the many years we’ve been with them.

Also you can’t go over your allowance with koodo as they automatically block the data when you reach the plan limit.
Nov 24, 2012
290 posts
109 upvotes
Saint-Laurent
They offer a 45$ ( 12 months ) fiber home internet 50/10. Not bad for fiber optic.
Regular price 60$ .
Bell is 70$
Oct 18, 2006
93 posts
17 upvotes
BC
Rambobino wrote: Same, got it as win back. I also left the last time because virgin increased the price by 5$ after a few months. Currently on a 5gb for 40$ with koodo (Also a win back offer back then).

I’m weary of going back with virgin to be honest... they are no better than bell for price stability. With koodo, my father, girlfriend and I we never had any price change whatsoever during the many years we’ve been with them.

Also you can’t go over your allowance with koodo as they automatically block the data when you reach the plan limit.
Yeah, i also received the email, but won't go back to Virgin because i don't trust them. I had initially signed up for the 4GB/$40 plan they were offering and then got hit with two $5 increases in like less than a year and a half...at that point decided that was enough and left.