Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VirginMobile.ca

Virginmobile Internet. 50/65$. ON only

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2017 10:05 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2013
1024 posts
1121 upvotes
DEcided to give a quick reboot - boom no internet. Keeps saying wrong password/user even with the right password. Rebooted again and modem cant even connect to the internet and giving the "servers cannot be reached".

Pretty lame i'd say. Probably will cancel this soon as reliability is important to me.
Nov 8, 2004
212 posts
26 upvotes
It is exact same as Fibe with better pricing.

You can test eligibility essentially by going to the Bell website and checking for Fibe Internet.
------------------------
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2932 posts
1325 upvotes
Pretty terrible price. Rogers is offering 100 mbps for $70 with unlimited usage. Why on Earth would anyone use this service?
Sep 14, 2003
693 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
Suthek wrote:
videonerd wrote: There's likely less downtime with cell towers too.
I don't quite follow? isn't this just Bell's twisted pair being re-sold under their child company?
What does this have to do with latency (in comparison to what?) or cell towers?
Yup, I assumed Virgin = Bell cellular reseller then equated that with LTE internet. Oops.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
This is a terrible deal, Rogers Ignite 100mbps + unlimited usage for $60 over here, regular price @ $70 - still a better deal than this!
Jul 24, 2013
179 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
I signed up for a free trial since i was a virgin mobile cell customer. It just got installed today. It is really laggy compared to Vmedia 50/10 that i have. Good thing I chose to have them run side by side. I'll just take the trial and disconnect if the speeds dont improve.