Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VirginMobile.ca

YMMV: Virgin Mobile $40 - 6G + Unlimited Calls

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2019 10:06 am
Tags:
None
Jan 30, 2019
13 posts
20 upvotes
Thanks OP. Messaged customer support chat for existing mobile clients. Asked for this plan and one out of two of my lines were eligible. I had to mention it was a promotional rate and they were able to find it.
Oct 17, 2017
201 posts
318 upvotes
Ottawa
I was able to get Virgin 50$ plan with a 10$ discount for 12 months by chatting. 4GB with 500mins talktime. New customer.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2017
5314 posts
5438 upvotes
Ottawa
Just got off chat with Virgin. I have a long time customer with 2 lines and asked for this deal for both lines. Neither line was eligible. Strike out for me :-)
Jun 11, 2012
195 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
kevinthestan wrote: I actually was switching from Freedom to Virgin yesterday and this is what they offered me

iPhone XR $249 down
$65 a month (6GB)
$10 off my plan for the first year.
2 year contract.

Im pretty happy.
Would you share where and how you got this deal? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1124 posts
1129 upvotes
What do you guys tell them on chat to change your plans?
Dec 23, 2001
904 posts
119 upvotes
Thanks OP! Been hesitant to give up my 10GB $56 plan but my usage dictated I was paying for nothing. Got my wife and I on this plan; I'll be fine with less data and she actually gets more + off her current 500min plan for the same amount of money. Sweet deal!

I tried chat first, was told that it was a promotional offer that only the loyalty team could give. So I called, mentioned that and she referenced the chat. She said it was a deal only a manager could give, so she put me on hold for a bit. While I was on hold was when I clued in to asking about my wife's line so she went back to check eligibility and thankfully, was able to add it too.
Heat: 159-0-0
Dec 20, 2008
73 posts
77 upvotes
I'm on hold right now and they seem clueless on this deal. Any advice to make this go smoothly?
May 22, 2018
255 posts
455 upvotes
Ontario
Been with Virgin since 2011 now and after talking to both live chat + loyalty over the phone, both said they can't see the offer and can't match it at all. I'm on $40 for 4 GB but the extra 2 GB would have been nice. Kinda sucks that they never approve my account for these kinds of plans once they see the plan I'm already on. All I ever get is "The plan you're on is already our best"...no, the 6GB for $40 plan is the best Angry Face
Nov 19, 2015
3 posts
Kanata, ON
NavieM wrote: Activate lucky mobile $15 plan and wait 35 days. Temporary number is fine.
This just means you may have to pay a $35 port fee after migrating the temp number to Virgin. Gift cards will make up for it anyway

SIM is always free with activation at Walmart.

Migrate to Lucky and get silver plan with GC (back to school offers will be done by then though, so better off waiting till Black Friday or Boxing Day)
only need to top up once. Offers will still load if the account is suspended (max 6 months)
Hi,
Do you mean the GC when migrating temp number to Virgin only happen in back to school season or Black Friday or Boxing Day?
And would migrating from Virgin Prepaid to Virgin Plan still get the GC? Does this migrating have to be done in Walmart or Virgin store or any other phone store in order to get the GC?

Many thanks
Aug 23, 2017
82 posts
75 upvotes
Got transferred to loyalty and no one had any idea what I was referring to. They could only offer me $75 for 15 GB.

I am currently on a $65 plan with 10gb and don;'t even use all of it. Can anyone provide some more info? What province?
Feb 10, 2018
250 posts
412 upvotes
Doubledrop wrote: Got transferred to loyalty and no one had any idea what I was referring to. They could only offer me $75 for 15 GB.

I am currently on a $65 plan with 10gb and don;'t even use all of it. Can anyone provide some more info? What province?
I'm in Ontario. And got this promotion on Friday.
I got 2 new lines on this promo. Seems I finally got lucky.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2938 posts
797 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm, the online chat rep said :
" The plan can be awarded on this two lines unfortunately the plan is not available here in my for it is only being offered in Virgin stores."
Nov 9, 2013
852 posts
921 upvotes
Barrie
therollin wrote: Hmm, the online chat rep said :
" The plan can be awarded on this two lines unfortunately the plan is not available here in my for it is only being offered in Virgin stores."
I was denied in chat as well. You gotta call in...you'll have a better chance at least.
Nov 23, 2013
162 posts
553 upvotes
Doubledrop wrote: Got transferred to loyalty and no one had any idea what I was referring to. They could only offer me $75 for 15 GB.

I’m in Ontario with one line. Got the deal through loyalty. They had to get managers approval.
Sep 12, 2018
724 posts
684 upvotes
Edmonton
kennyg1966 wrote: I pay $61 for 16GB .. !
And I pay 50 for 3 GB. Although that includes a p20 a watch and 150 dollar gift card during sign up
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1756 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
Called in to loyalty, they said there is no such promotion. I'm in Ontario.
They have a $55 4 gb with 500 minutes, but I'm on $57 6gb with unlimited calls etc.
Dec 16, 2015
475 posts
585 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone have the name of this plan?
BYOP-Whatever?
Wanna give a call but not without the name of the plan to explicitly ask for it by name
Feb 10, 2018
250 posts
412 upvotes
soulrebell wrote: Anyone have the name of this plan?
BYOP-Whatever?
Wanna give a call but not without the name of the plan to explicitly ask for it by name
BYOP 40-6gb
Dec 19, 2018
194 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
I tried on chat but the 6gb plan is not available for me. I'm in Quebec. They told me I'm eligible for some loyalty plans offering me to be called by the loyalty department.
I could't stay on the phone. Maybe I'll try later and let you know.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)