Expired Hot Deals

(Visions, Costco, BB, 2001) LG OLED 65C9 $3298 55C9 $2298 65B9 $2998 55B9 $1998

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 8:39 am
Tags:
Jun 14, 2009
33 posts
4 upvotes
darkman007e wrote: I have the LG B9 65 since Novembre and recently an issue that I have is that when I turn on my TV, I guest the no signal message. I have Bell Fibe TV which displays something when the PVR is in standby. Even if I switch to the HDMI input of my Xbox One, it does the same thing.

The only way to fix this is to power off then power on the TV.

I have the latest software (04.71.25). It seems this has started since the update which came out in March...
I have the same issue using the Firestick 4K so I find a workaround for now: use the original TV remote to turn it ON.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
1015 posts
333 upvotes
Oakville
frederixx wrote: Just got my B9 65 this morning. Haven't played with it yet, but picture quality is so much better than my Vizio M55. Night and day

I'll calibrate it later on tonight
Where did you buy it ? Online or in store ?

Thanks.
Oct 16, 2007
607 posts
478 upvotes
Montr
Lobloco wrote: Where did you buy it ? Online or in store ?

Thanks.
Online. It was shipped really fast and was delivered within a few days. Very impressed by the tv so far.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3371 posts
3321 upvotes
Alberta
After some quick research, it sounds like the CX is a minor upgrade. A hot deal on a 77" C9 would be a dream right now.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3208 posts
428 upvotes
Mississauga
Lush78 wrote: After some quick research, it sounds like the CX is a minor upgrade. A hot deal on a 77" C9 would be a dream right now.
Yes
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
1015 posts
333 upvotes
Oakville
frederixx wrote: Online. It was shipped really fast and was delivered within a few days. Very impressed by the tv so far.
Thanks. Also which store ?
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1291 posts
71 upvotes
Montreal
carn79 wrote: I have the same issue using the Firestick 4K so I find a workaround for now: use the original TV remote to turn it ON.
It seems to happen more often with the Fibe TV remote but today it happened with the original TV remote.
Jun 14, 2009
33 posts
4 upvotes
darkman007e wrote: It seems to happen more often with the Fibe TV remote but today it happened with the original TV remote.
Oh ok didnt happened to me yet with the original remote but hopefully LG will release a new firmware soon to fix the issue...
Dec 9, 2013
121 posts
133 upvotes
Ontario
Hey guys. Other than the guy I was talking to before, who had received their Costco LG B9 tv? Tomorrow will be 7 days for me since I ordered. It hasn't even shipped. I know there is a pandemic but I expect delays in transit and not 7 days with no shipment email.
Apr 23, 2020
2 posts
Wisecraker wrote: Hey guys. Other than the guy I was talking to before, who had received their Costco LG B9 tv? Tomorrow will be 7 days for me since I ordered. It hasn't even shipped. I know there is a pandemic but I expect delays in transit and not 7 days with no shipment email.
The carrier has had mine for 12 days, still no call to schedule delivery. Feel guilty complaining because of the world situation, but it's still frustrating. Ordered on April 11.
Dec 9, 2013
121 posts
133 upvotes
Ontario
Given2Fly wrote: The carrier has had mine for 12 days, still no call to schedule delivery. Feel guilty complaining because of the world situation, but it's still frustrating. Ordered on April 11.
Woah. You mean it already left Costco and went to the carrier delivering to you? If so that's pretty long. Almost 2 weeks. I know it's a pandemic as well. And as empathetic as I am I'm excited to get my new tv lol.

Anyone get it quicker from Best Buy?
Apr 23, 2020
2 posts
Wisecraker wrote: Woah. You mean it already left Costco and went to the carrier delivering to you? If so that's pretty long. Almost 2 weeks. I know it's a pandemic as well. And as empathetic as I am I'm excited to get my new tv lol.

Anyone get it quicker from Best Buy?
Yeah, its been in my town since April 15, still waiting for them to schedule delivery.
Oct 16, 2007
607 posts
478 upvotes
Montr
Wisecraker wrote: Hey guys. Other than the guy I was talking to before, who had received their Costco LG B9 tv? Tomorrow will be 7 days for me since I ordered. It hasn't even shipped. I know there is a pandemic but I expect delays in transit and not 7 days with no shipment email.
Given2Fly wrote: The carrier has had mine for 12 days, still no call to schedule delivery. Feel guilty complaining because of the world situation, but it's still frustrating. Ordered on April 11.
Give Costco a call, they have great customer service. They will tell you what's going on and when to expect it. The wait is well worth it
Dec 9, 2013
121 posts
133 upvotes
Ontario
frederixx wrote: Give Costco a call, they have great customer service. They will tell you what's going on and when to expect it. The wait is well worth it
I did just that. Customer service said they are 9-12 days behind schedule. They said the order was good just delayed.