Expired Hot Deals

(Visions, Costco, BB, 2001) LG OLED 65C9 $3298 55C9 $2298 65B9 $2998 55B9 $1998

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 8:39 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
3202 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
Wide has cnn on for hours daily crazy it could bork a tv lol
Newbie
May 3, 2020
12 posts
5 upvotes
Surrey BC
Bought C9 65 open box for 2650$ at Visions with 2 years warranty in Vancouver. I see one left in Surrey.
Jr. Member
Apr 28, 2007
115 posts
330 upvotes
Was just on Perkopolis and the following TVs are available:

55 inch C9 - $2,600
65 inch C9 - $3,700
65 inch E9 - $4,100

Not sure how these prices are a "perk", but thought I would post it up here just in case anybody was interested as it appears inventory is slim.

It appears that it ships from LG, but not entirely sure.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1009 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kbaboolal wrote: Was just on Perkopolis and the following TVs are available:

55 inch C9 - $2,600
65 inch C9 - $3,700
65 inch E9 - $4,100

Not sure how these prices are a "perk", but thought I would post it up here just in case anybody was interested as it appears inventory is slim.

It appears that it ships from LG, but not entirely sure.
Any 77"?
Newbie
Jun 7, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
anatolii wrote: Bought C9 65 open box for 2650$ at Visions with 2 years warranty in Vancouver. I see one left in Surrey.
What is open box? Demo, return, etc? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
2724 posts
2857 upvotes
Toronto
installed my 65 B9 last night that I got from 2001 AV for 2550 including taxes.....

it is a stunning tv overall, 4k and 1080P upscaling really is amazing.... youtube 4k videos look great

hard drive videos attached to my iptv were unreal , super sharp.....to me it looked 4k but it was 1080P

my IPTV looks pretty good as well

my only gripe is how is the remote not backlit ? , kind of cheap..... I like the user menu tho and the pointer thing is cool for youtube, etc

other than that amazing picture and quality ....
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2004 posts
241 upvotes
NB
Does anyone know the current price of the 55” at Costco?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2541 posts
2416 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
joepipe wrote: installed my 65 B9 last night that I got from 2001 AV for 2550 including taxes.....

it is a stunning tv overall, 4k and 1080P upscaling really is amazing.... youtube 4k videos look great

hard drive videos attached to my iptv were unreal , super sharp.....to me it looked 4k but it was 1080P

my IPTV looks pretty good as well

my only gripe is how is the remote not backlit ? , kind of cheap..... I like the user menu tho and the pointer thing is cool for youtube, etc

other than that amazing picture and quality ....
Watch some 2160p HDR content, that's where the OLED shines.. those nature documentaries are stunning. Seeing it at a friends house convinced me they were worth the premium..
Lobloco wrote: 77” C9 back in stock at Costco.
For $7,997.99 though. I think the CX for $6700 was a more tempting offer.
Colin0317 wrote: Does anyone know the current price of the 55” at Costco?
https://www.costco.ca/lg-oled55c9-55-in ... 93767.html
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1009 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lobloco wrote: 77” C9 back in stock at Costco.
Thanks, but at $8k no thanks. Cheaper elsewhere.

Top