(Visions, Costco, BB, 2001) LG OLED 65C9 $3298 55C9 $2298 65B9 $2998 55B9 $1998

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 8:39 am
Tags:
Dec 14, 2016
147 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
benzylique wrote: I just tried and they said they cannot give me the price adjustment because I got the 350 gift card. That doesn't really make sense as it wasn't 350 because I got the tv... But purchased 3000 dollars worth of goods off Costco.CA what gives? Should I try another day with another agent?
I'd try another agent...that being said I still haven't received my cash card yet.
Jul 18, 2018
17 posts
5 upvotes
Pouyanem wrote: How was your experience with X900H, aside from the issue? And what was the issue? I’m contemplating returning my CX 65 and get 75 X900H?
The thing I liked about the sony x900h was the color accuracy. Things looked a lot more natural, whereas for some TVs the images 'pop' but don't necessarily look natural. However, I don't like the color banding. Any kind of color gradient throws it off. Even my 10 year old tv isn't that bad. Overall it's a great TV. Recent issues are because of firmware update nightmares. Some issues may be fixed with future update, and some seem doubtful. Read through this reddit thread before making your decision
https://www.reddit.com/r/bravia/comment ... egathread/
Apr 27, 2012
722 posts
526 upvotes
Ottawa
I got the gift card from Costco today.... Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the price adjustment with the gift card
Jun 22, 2015
38 posts
13 upvotes
Hamilton
I received the $350 cash card today and was able to get the price match back on October 31st. The official refund on my credit card was $339.

My purchase timeline:

Order placed - October 13th.
Price Match Requested/Approved - October 31st.
Cash Card Received - November 12th.

Total cost of CX65:
$2889+ hst (- $339 price match) (- $350 cash card ) = $2575.57
Apr 27, 2012
722 posts
526 upvotes
Ottawa
ashiwpershad wrote: I received the $350 cash card today and was able to get the price match back on October 31st. The official refund on my credit card was $339.

My purchase timeline:

Order placed - October 13th.
Price Match Requested/Approved - October 31st.
Cash Card Received - November 12th.

Total cost of CX65:
$2889+ hst (- $339 price match) (- $350 cash card ) = $2575.57
Nice. I called the day they apparently shipped out the giftcards and it's on their system that they cannot apply 2 promos together. I called twice and was turned down for a price adjustment because of the issued gift-cards. Pain in the butt that I missed calling them by 1 day.
Apr 16, 2017
400 posts
309 upvotes
Pickering
Haha I thought I was coming to post something unique here with the Costco price adjustment, but I should expect no less from an RFD forum.

Received my $350 cash card and went to Ajax to price protect 31 days after purchase. Called ahead of time to try and clear everything, was informed all but the floor model were sold but that was enough to price match. Confirmed I could come in since it had been more than 30 days and the rep said yes. Had to clear with a manager in store but was relatively painless. Got $339 back.

One disclaimer here is that I exchanged my online purchase with one in store because of a defect on the frame which essentially counts as a return/re-purchase. Cash card still came in, and easier to price protect in store since they were essentially unaware of any other promos applied.