Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] $148 KEF Porsche Design Gravity One Bluetooth Speaker - Titanium Finish

[OP]
Mar 1, 2014
632 posts
732 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] $148 KEF Porsche Design Gravity One Bluetooth Speaker - Titanium Finish

Free shipping, or saving another $7.40 for in store pickup.

The $499.99 "original price" certainly is inflated, but $148 seems to be a good price, as 3C shows Amazon's lowerst price ever was $216.54 in 2018.

7 replies
Nov 19, 2005
368 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like these came out in 2016, so it's several years old and Visions is probably just trying to clear their inventory to make space for other stuff. It may be outdated and discontinued by now, but speakers don't exactly go out of date, and the KEF brand alone makes it worth the price. It also has aptX, which is a huge selling point, there simply isn't a lot of wireless bluetooth speakers with aptX, especially at this price point.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22120 posts
165907 upvotes
GTA
From the pic didn't realize how small this is (though that's not to suggest in any way that the sound is bad - seems to be quite positive reviews). This is quite similar in size to the Bose SoundLink Mini.

Only concern here would be the battery, if portability is important. Given that this is an older, discontinued product, hopefully the battery life will still be decent.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2587 posts
1778 upvotes
Toronto
I can finally own a Porsche!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Nov 24, 2007
364 posts
278 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
some1not wrote: I can finally own a Porsche!
Welcome to the world of timeless design and obsessive engineering... and excessive complexity, astronomical professional repair and maintenance costs (althought I'm not sure what maintenance a speaker needs ;))

Now, this is a Porsche bluetooth speaker
4046901984007_web_fro_01.png
Made with a real GT3 centre muffler and exhaust tips!
[OP]
Mar 1, 2014
632 posts
732 upvotes
orange260z wrote: Welcome to the world of timeless design and obsessive engineering... and excessive complexity, astronomical professional repair and maintenance costs (althought I'm not sure what maintenance a speaker needs ;))

Now, this is a Porsche bluetooth speaker

Made with a real GT3 centre muffler and exhaust tips!
Wow, that's some seriously cool stuff.