Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] 65" 4K Smart LED TVs Hisense $498 65H7709 and Sharp $598 LC65N7004U, 2 yr warranty

[OP]
Dec 15, 2019
278 posts
916 upvotes
Markham

[Visions Electronics] 65" 4K Smart LED TVs Hisense $498 65H7709 and Sharp $598 LC65N7004U, 2 yr warranty

https://www.visions.ca/product-detail/5 ... LC65N7004U

Visions Electronics Rewards members receive an additional year of warranty on this television from date of purchase up to a maximum of 2 years.
Bigger screen. Better detail. Brighter picture. These are just part of the reasons why this tv is a must-have for your home. It's a 4K smart tv that delivers brilliant picture quality with HDR, Netflix compatibility and UHD upscaling. It also includes a game mode and Alexa compatibility.

BIGGER. BETTER. BRIGHTER
Bigger screen. Better detail. Brighter picture. And those are just some of the reasons why this slim-designed TV is a must-have for your home. The LC-65N7004U model is a 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV that delivers legendary AQUOS picture quality with a Motion Rate 120. The high dynamic range compatible feature provides a brighter picture so you won’t miss any details.

Sharp 65" 4K UHD Smart LED TV Highlights:
  • 4K UHD TV
  • Alexa Compatible
  • Smart
  • HDR-Compatible
  • Netflix Recommended
  • Built in WiFi (Dual Band 2.4/5GHz)
  • High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible*
  • Motion Rate 120
  • UHD Upscaler
Your text to link here...
The great features and amazing level of detail makes this TV perfect for fast action sports. The smooth motion on the Hisense H7709 series 4K UHD Smart TV gives you stunning picture quality that will make you popular with your friends while watching premium content from YouTube or Netflix. Use your mobile device to share your vacation photos to the TV, and watch the hottest videos from YouTube or 1,000+ Chromecast-capable apps.

Amazon Alexa Built-In
Smart Home Compatible
You can now interact with your Hisense TV in the most natural way possible --by talking. Using your voice, you can play video and music, change channels, adjust volume, control smart home devices, and more. Alexa is the brain behind this, understanding and replying to questions in seconds. Alexa has infinite abilities --we call these “skills”.

MR 120
Motion Rate
Blinked and you missed it? Think again. The H7 is built with motion in mind. Motion Rate image processing makes it so you can keep your eye on the ball, chase scene, or multi-player battle. Gamers see lag times drop and viewers see all the key moments in live sports or action movies. Captivating scenes grab your attention –and keep it with smooth motion.

VIDAA U
Smart Operating System
VIDAA U is more than just a user interface, it’s the new operating system for Hisense Smart TVs. Originally designed in Canada, it’s fully-optimized for each one of our televisions. It’s simple, fast and customize-able. What more could you ask for?

DTS Studio Sound
Audio Experience
DTS Studio Sound-post processing and psycho-acoustic techniques are implemented to provide an immersive audio experience.

4K Resolution
Watch your favorite movies and TV shows in striking 4K resolution.

HDR10
HDR Technology
HDR10 adds dramatic color, contrast and brightness to each scene.

Screen Sharing
Anyview Cast
Cast all of your media directly to your TV with Anyview Cast.

Web Browser
Built-in App
Surf the web easily with the built-in web browser.
Last edited by Minimo07 on Oct 16th, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
21 replies
Aug 22, 2006
43 posts
48 upvotes
brand404 wrote: Roku or Android? Site doesnt say.
Neither, both look to use the Hisense VIDAA U os. Sharp TVs are now made by Hisense.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1445 posts
2079 upvotes
I remember paying more for a 27" tube tv .. how the times have changed.
Dec 15, 2019
60 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Mmm...should I return my 6-series 55" TCL TV I just bought a few days ago for the 65" Hisense one? Thinking Face
May 14, 2017
105 posts
37 upvotes
bought a 55' last year for 338 plus tax, very good low budget 4k tv.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1480 posts
679 upvotes
MB
SweetTato wrote: Mmm...should I return my 6-series 55" TCL TV I just bought a few days ago for the 65" Hisense one? Thinking Face
Nope
Dec 9, 2013
504 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have a comparison for this Hisense vs the TCL 6 series?
Sep 11, 2008
575 posts
293 upvotes
Quebec
miscbrah1 wrote: Anyone have a comparison for this Hisense vs the TCL 6 series?
Looking to see some too
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
16082 posts
17549 upvotes
That Hisense is great value for money, and almost guaranteed you're not finding it in Southern Ontario.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1322 posts
1013 upvotes
Gatineau
SweetTato wrote: Mmm...should I return my 6-series 55" TCL TV I just bought a few days ago for the 65" Hisense one? Thinking Face
Nope. Picture quality>Size
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Jun 26, 2020
8 posts
2 upvotes
Didn't want to spend another $500 but I just might have to for 65" for $498 that is a GREAT DEAL!!!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3514 posts
858 upvotes
How does this compare to the costco 65" tlc 4 series?

Both are out of mstock in my area but boxing day is just around the corner.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3355 posts
1259 upvotes
Brampton
Webbster wrote: Sharp TVs are now made by Hisense.
This particular model yes but any future ones, who knows. Sharp reacquired its brand name and licensing back in 2019.
nada