Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] 78$ Sylvania 12" 30 Watt Woofer Portable Speaker with FM and Bluetooth [shipping incl]

Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2009
1329 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
RedflagKing99 wrote: Does anyone know if the charger is included?
Cable is included. The USB wall plug you would use is not.
Aug 29, 2018
216 posts
116 upvotes
lead wrote: I think atrophy is setting in from covid isolation. You did see the inside photos right?
https://fccid.io/SXX-KTS1155/Internal-P ... to-4523707

they could have made a cooler with the extra space inside. A strong wind can blow these over. Its a hollow block of plastic with a handle,wheels,a couple of AA size batteries, a pcb board as small as a raspberry zero and a speaker!

This is no ghetto blaster and those.......... didn't come with wheels baby!!!.

What a piece of junk. Look at that battery! I was considering getting one but not now, thanks for the pics
Mar 20, 2013
925 posts
413 upvotes
Scarborough
I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it... I bought one :(. Damn RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9378 posts
2010 upvotes
Winnipeg
laike4 wrote: What a piece of junk. Look at that battery! I was considering getting one but not now, thanks for the pics
in perspective since they shrunk capacitors so much... it doesn't take much anymore. But that photo of the ghetto blaster I included. It wasn't on purpose. But after a second glance I realized something? That's the grand daddy of them all arguably the most expensive ghetto blaster around...a Sharp GF-1000 they go for upto 5 grand today.
Oct 14, 2019
9 posts
19 upvotes
So the one that is being sold at Visions is model SP121 and the one at The Brick is model SP125.

Does anyone know what the difference is between two?
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2004
1916 posts
51 upvotes
GTA - East York
how did you guys get $5 shipping? mine says $23! I do get local store pick up option though.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2036 posts
2751 upvotes
BC
ditto wrote: how did you guys get $5 shipping? mine says $23! I do get local store pick up option though.
it was originally free shipping or a $5 discount if you do in-store pick up I believe
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10802 posts
2738 upvotes
Scarberia
damn, might have bought if it was AM, i need to listen to sportsnet and tsn radio
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9650 posts
712 upvotes
Toronto
morty420 wrote: I really really really do not NEED this. I definitely do not NEED to be spending money on speakers. I already spent money on Edifier headphones which I did not NEED. However, those did arrive today, and ARE totally awesome!

Such depressing times right now... but MAYBE this $68 fun-machine will make my summertime outdoor projector movie get-togethers even better! Maybe it will make my last-minute hotel getaways with wifey extra fun! Maybe it will make these depressing times disappear!

Only one way to find out..... IN FOR ONE! Thanks op! :)

EDIT: After placing my order, I noticed Visions has a "Visions Electronics Rewards" program, which is free. It gives you extra 30 days warranty. It also gives extra 30 days "return period". I suggest signing up: https://www.visions.ca/info/rewardSignup.aspx -- I signed up AFTER I placed my order, but hopefully it still takes effect. I recommend signing up first just to be sure.
this is good for thoses conference calls or online meetings, hear people loud and clear1
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
2037 posts
266 upvotes
lead wrote: I think atrophy is setting in from covid isolation. You did see the inside photos right?
https://fccid.io/SXX-KTS1155/Internal-P ... to-4523707

they could have made a cooler with the extra space inside. A strong wind can blow these over. Its a hollow block of plastic with a handle,wheels,a couple of AA size batteries, a pcb board as small as a raspberry zero and a speaker!

This is no ghetto blaster and those.......... didn't come with wheels baby!!!.

Stone cold comment. I love it
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9378 posts
2010 upvotes
Winnipeg
ThePennyPincher wrote: So the one that is being sold at Visions is model SP121 and the one at The Brick is model SP125.

Does anyone know what the difference is between two?
yeah right here you can see for your self
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/visions ... #p32378910

honestly the antenna. this is a spa121-b from the manual and there is no spa125 at curtis site.
mikka2017 wrote: damn, might have bought if it was AM, i need to listen to sportsnet and tsn radio
why is that. why only fm? Its like AM and shortwave is a premium? and digital with buttons? sucks for tuning always has! today you pay extra for a tuner with knobs
May 2, 2008
402 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Love that Sharp boombox, I want one ! Too bad they are reaaaaaaaally expensive these days.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1200 posts
620 upvotes
CALGARY
lead wrote: yeah right here you can see for your self
visions-electronics-68-sylvania-12-30-w ... #p32378910

honestly the antenna. this is a spa121-b from the manual and there is no spa125 at curtis site.

why is that. why only fm? Its like AM and shortwave is a premium? and digital with buttons? sucks for tuning always has! today you pay extra for a tuner with knobs
Not just antenna, SP121 according to reports is only 20Watts powered and SP125 is 30Watts.