Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Apple Airpods $178

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 5:41 pm
Nov 17, 2015
236 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dirbyH wrote: what did you say/use? I was too lazy to wait to ask they usually need to look up stock etc..
I asked to PM visions. I pulled the URL for it on my phone. Then they said it's in store only so they are going to require me to call them. Which I did the Missisauga one. The Visions associate told me they were sold out, but they can order it for me if you want, and can still get it for that price.

Then the Best Buy rep just said yeah that's okay, I'll PM it but won't beat it . :facepalm:
Oct 4, 2012
180 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
No luck with price matching at best buy mobile square one. Manager claims low stock items can't be price matched. Also called visions and rep claimed they are sold out everywhere!
Mar 23, 2018
301 posts
117 upvotes
marcsterr wrote: Further to my post above, I went to Best Buy in Leaside and was successful. Got them for $174+HST.
Thanks for the tip! Went straight to customer service at Leaside. They took one look at the flyer and did the PM plus the 10% beat so yes $174+HST. They have a couple left in a box at checkout.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
3174 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto
zayzay wrote: Thanks for the tip! Went straight to customer service at Leaside. They took one look at the flyer and did the PM plus the 10% beat so yes $174+HST. They have a couple left in a box at checkout.
No worries - that's what RFD is all about, helping each other out :)

Enjoy!
Nov 17, 2018
18 posts
8 upvotes
SodaStats wrote: I was able to price matche at Yonge/Dundas Best Buy today. They required me to call visions :facepalm:
Same best buy shut me down. :(
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes
saig0nn wrote: Anyone know if this is legit?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/BRAND-NEW-FACTO ... :rk:2:pf:0

$179.99 + HST, and you can use HAPPY5 coupon for $5 off. making it $198 after tax

Model number is MMEF2BE/A compared to MMEF2C/A (What visions and bestbuy sell)
I bought 2 from the same seller about 1.5-2 weeks ago (price was at $184 then) and they're factory sealed, authentic Apple AirPods. Received them about a week after ordering.
"Portfolios are like a bar of soap. The more you touch it the smaller it gets" - Preet Banerjee
"You don't have to make it back the way you lost it." - Warren Buffett
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2282 posts
874 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
I've been using AirPods for over a year now, I got mine locally in Toronto from a mom and pop computer store who were selling them for $190 all in.

After a year, I still love these. I use them everyday on my commute, and during workouts. The battery life hasn't really diminished too much, and I never leave home without them. I love that they're discrete, small and decent good sound quality for what they are. I have to say that they are my best and favourite electronic accessory that I own. I used to have my noise cancelling wireless Sennheiser, which I found bulky and hot to use especially during workouts and the summer.

Call quality on them are also very nice, very clear. No one has complain to me or even know I was using AirPods when I would be talking to them.

If you been on the fence about AirPods, highly recommend as I would not go back to bulky headphones ever again. Jabra Elite 65t are similar but I don't have firsthand experience in using them, though I read and watched reviews that all say they're pretty nice too.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2982 posts
324 upvotes
Has anyone seen better deals for Black Friday on these so far?
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Oct 4, 2012
180 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Wireless Wave for $199 but not as good of a deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1247 posts
521 upvotes
Calgary
I was able to PM London drugs in Calgary . They call visions and they told them Visions are all out, but I can still place an order. Base on that, he PM’ed for me.