Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Beats RARE Sales at Visions Electronics - Solo 3, Studio 2.0, Pills and Many More

[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2698 posts
1019 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Visions Electronics] Beats RARE Sales at Visions Electronics - Solo 3, Studio 2.0, Pills and Many More

I'm surprised no one posted this. Some of you might argue beats are over priced but with a sale like this it's a deal breaker. This deal have been going on for about a week and there is still 4 days left. Valid in-store and online with free shipping if there isn't a location near you.

Also beware of fake replicas on Kijiji and eBay. I've heard many awful stories about them. Buy from a trusted retailer like Visions to be on the safe side.
[solicitation removed]
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2010
1750 posts
1058 upvotes
GTA
Thanking because although I didn't buy the Beats in the OP, I did buy these which I think is a great deal!!

Monster N-Tune High-Performance On-Ear Headphones - Solid Black (MHNTUONSBK) for $38
http://m.visions.ca/#/home-productdetai ... ctId=36948
Award Winning Realtor - I LOVE MY JOB!!
At the end of the day, you're the boss and need to make sure I'm worth your rate of pay!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2698 posts
1019 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Three more days to go. Also if you want to save an additional $11 on the Solo 3, go to Bestbuy and ask for price match with 10% difference.
[solicitation removed]
Aug 27, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes
what if you pricematch this on Sport Chek do you think it will be eligible for SPEND $200 GET $40 Off? plus use Sport Chek GC from canadian tire which is 15% off...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2698 posts
1019 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I tried on the most expensive Monster headphones in-store and i thought they are junk. The sound was awful for it's price. Then I went over to try the Beats studio and what a difference it makes. For the price differences it's worth it.
loriblum wrote: Thanking because although I didn't buy the Beats in the OP, I did buy these which I think is a great deal!!

Monster N-Tune High-Performance On-Ear Headphones - Solid Black (MHNTUONSBK) for $38
http://m.visions.ca/#/home-productdetai ... ctId=36948
[solicitation removed]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2698 posts
1019 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Sounds like a good idea but unfortunately price matching doesn't apply to online offers as per their policy page. https://www.sportchek.ca/help-desk/orde ... ching.html
TeYshEli wrote: what if you pricematch this on Sport Chek do you think it will be eligible for SPEND $200 GET $40 Off? plus use Sport Chek GC from canadian tire which is 15% off...
[solicitation removed]
Mar 7, 2011
664 posts
377 upvotes
Vernon
if you order online and choose 'pick up in store' (and is available in your store) you can save another $9.12

Subtotal: $218.88

(im pretty sure this goes for anything sold by visions and is in stock in your store btw)
RFD Aquarium forum come join us =)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2698 posts
1019 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I suggest you try listening to them at a store because the Monster headphones are garbage in my opinion. I cringed when I listened on them for the first time. My initial thought is I wouldn't pay more then $20 for this. I'm not a sound connoisseur but perhaps I'm surrounded by great sound system my expectations are higher.
charoo wrote: Does anyone know how the beats compare to the Monster Freedom that they have on sale for $98?
http://m.visions.ca/#/home-productdetai ... ROCONBPLBT
[solicitation removed]
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
NixxonExxo wrote: I'm surprised no one posted this. Some of you might argue beats are over priced but with a sale like this it's a deal breaker. This deal have been going on for about a week and there is still 4 days left. Valid in-store and online with free shipping if there isn't a location near you.

Also beware of fake replicas on Kijiji and eBay. I've heard many awful stories about them. Buy from a trusted retailer like Visions to be on the safe side.
beats actually sound good now that apple owns them, although full price could get you something that sounds better and looks worse. I got a set of wireless solo 2s for $100 and Im quite happy with them for that price.
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
NixxonExxo wrote: I suggest you try listening to them at a store because the Monster headphones are garbage in my opinion. I cringed when I listened on them for the first time. My initial thought is I wouldn't pay more then $20 for this. I'm not a sound connoisseur but perhaps I'm surrounded by great sound system my expectations are higher.
Any monster headphones I've listened to are absolutely dreadful to my ears, including gen 1 beats.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16090 posts
7711 upvotes
London
I have studio 2.0 that I got for $100. I probably wouldn't pay more than that for them. I have other headphones in this same price range that sound better(Sennheiser hd598, Sony xb950bt, beyerdynamic dt770)

The dt770s are probably the best headphones you can get for around $200