Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery - $78

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2023 2:10 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
6215 posts
7394 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Visions Electronics] DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery - $78

Spare battery for the DJI Mini 3 Pro drone for $78

Not a spectacular deal, but I don't believe these usually go on sale, and a lot of RFD'ers probably picked up one of these drones recently with that London Drugs sale.

Edit: Seems like they're OOS online now.
Edit2: Available online with free shipping again.
Edit3: Promo extended to Dec 24
Last edited by rugerty100 on Dec 18th, 2022 12:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2137 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
rugerty100 wrote: Spare battery for the DJI Mini 3 Pro drone for $78

Not a spectacular deal, but I don't believe these usually go on sale, and a lot of RFD'ers probably picked up one of these drones recently with that London Drugs sale.
What was the sale? I'm looking to buy one. Guess I missed it?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
6215 posts
7394 upvotes
Richmond Hill
EbonyRose wrote: What was the sale? I'm looking to buy one. Guess I missed it?
It was a Cyber Monday sale where they were sold as open box/display model, but in reality they were brand-new in original shrink wrap.

$490 for the DJI Mini 3 Pro with regular controller (plus $10 bonus gift card)
$625 for the DJI Mini 3 Pro with smart controller (plus $10 bonus gift card)
Nov 6, 2013
251 posts
93 upvotes
ABBOTSFORD
rugerty100 wrote: It was a Cyber Monday sale where they were sold as open box/display model, but in reality they were brand-new in original shrink wrap.

Where was I for this sale, it needs to come back haha
Jun 12, 2018
789 posts
1161 upvotes
Ontario
rugerty100 wrote: It was a Cyber Monday sale where they were sold as open box/display model, but in reality they were brand-new in original shrink wrap.

Wow killer deal
Sep 12, 2018
721 posts
684 upvotes
Edmonton
I bought the Mini 3 Pro for that sale. But returned that in favour of mini 2 flymore combo @ 330 - 10 GC.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2137 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto

That's amazing! I hope they bring it back for Boxing Day.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
19671 posts
20102 upvotes
Richmond Hill
IshfaqueR4678 wrote: I bought the Mini 3 Pro for that sale. But returned that in favour of mini 2 flymore combo @ 330 - 10 GC.
Should have kept the Mini 3 Pro. It's superior in every way to the Mini 2.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
6215 posts
7394 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Seems like it's back in stock for online orders.
Sep 12, 2018
721 posts
684 upvotes
Edmonton
EP32k2 wrote: Should have kept the Mini 3 Pro. It's superior in every way to the Mini 2.
Absolutely. However, the cost with smart controller was 625. On the other hand flymore combo comes with extra batteries and wings. Which I found as more necessary. Different people, different priorities.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1088 posts
1569 upvotes
@home
Bought one,

Thanks OP.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
19671 posts
20102 upvotes
Richmond Hill
IshfaqueR4678 wrote: Absolutely. However, the cost with smart controller was 625. On the other hand flymore combo comes with extra batteries and wings. Which I found as more necessary. Different people, different priorities.
The smart controller on its own is $400, but most importantly Mini 3 Pro is a current model vs mini 2 which is dead now as it has been replaced by the mini 3 which uses the same batteries as the mini 3 pro.

Lastly the mini 3 series flies much better as they have stronger motors.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1216 posts
751 upvotes
SASKATOON
EP32k2 wrote: The smart controller on its own is $400, but most importantly Mini 3 Pro is a current model vs mini 2 which is dead now as it has been replaced by the mini 3 which uses the same batteries as the mini 3 pro.

Lastly the mini 3 series flies much better as they have stronger motors.
Has it been replaced? I have read reports that Dji will keep making them for now.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
6215 posts
7394 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dealzfordays wrote: Has it been replaced? I have read reports that Dji will keep making them for now.
Not literally dead, but outdated. It's like how Samsung still manufactures new units of their old phones.

I bought a Galaxy S20 FE a couple months back and it was manufactured in late April this year.
May 25, 2020
308 posts
535 upvotes
Thanks again, OP. I was able to order one for $78 for in-store pick up + $5 promo card, then used the promo card to buy a second one. This actually allows you put together a fly more package for less money and use the savings for a better case.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
6215 posts
7394 upvotes
Richmond Hill
WalletNotSafe wrote: Thanks again, OP. I was able to order one for $78 for in-store pick up + $5 promo card, then used the promo card to buy a second one. This actually allows you put together a fly more package for less money and use the savings for a better case.
Any idea if we're allowed to redeem more than one bonus card at once? I'm thinking two online purchases of a battery, then redeem the bonus cards for spare props.
May 25, 2020
308 posts
535 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Any idea if we're allowed to redeem more than one bonus card at once? I'm thinking two online purchases of a battery, then redeem the bonus cards for spare props.
Sorry, it didn't come up, but I don't think it should be an issue. It's was effectively treated as a gift card and deducted from the balance after taxes. These are the only terms I found on the card: https://www.visions.ca/info/pickupbonus
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1088 posts
1569 upvotes
@home
Eckz wrote: Bought one,

Thanks OP.
Just wanted to tell someone, I ended up finally opening the package and it was the Intelligent Battery Plus.. not complaining.