Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] Hisense 65" Q9 Series 4K HDR ULED Quantum Dot Android Smart TV (65Q9809) $998 Reg $1498

[OP]
Newbie
Oct 3, 2020
4 posts
16 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] Hisense 65" Q9 Series 4K HDR ULED Quantum Dot Android Smart TV (65Q9809) $998 Reg $1498

In store only. Limited Quantities.
Last edited by SpacemanSpiff67 on Oct 5th, 2020 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
67 replies
Newbie
Aug 1, 2020
71 posts
16 upvotes
Whitby
Think this is worth it to jump on this or will better opportunities arise for black Friday?
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4449 posts
2544 upvotes
Janajda wrote: Think this is worth it to jump on this or will better opportunities arise for black Friday?
Black Friday isn't always cheaper and that's a pretty good deal. At best BF you might save another $50? $100? Or could be same price but out of stock because of hype.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
16226 posts
17732 upvotes
This is not the 2020. Skip it.

Wait for a H8G / H9G discount, a deep discount on the H9G is irrepressible.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2003
2228 posts
67 upvotes
Montreal
Out of curioisty, how does your mount this TV? Doesnt seem to have the VESA screws holes in the back.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 27, 2005
1838 posts
1092 upvotes
Janajda wrote: Think this is worth it to jump on this or will better opportunities arise for black Friday?
I got a tv from Costco that will last me until Black Friday. Definitely will be better deals than.
Member
Jan 5, 2017
242 posts
153 upvotes
montreal
redflagdealsguy wrote: This is not the 2020. Skip it.

Wait for a H8G / H9G discount, a deep discount on the H9G is irrepressible.
Fair. 2020 version is very very good. But so was the 2019 version, and $998 for 65" is definitely a hot deal. You won't see the 2020 version go below $1299 around BF id guess ?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 3, 2008
527 posts
97 upvotes
Scarborough
seanns32 wrote: Fair. 2020 version is very very good. But so was the 2019 version, and $998 for 65" is definitely a hot deal. You won't see the 2020 version go below $1299 around BF id guess ?
we just recently saw H8G for this price. So H9G is coming down soon.
Member
Jan 5, 2017
242 posts
153 upvotes
montreal
sarsshadow wrote: we just recently saw H8G for this price. So H9G is coming down soon.
Right, again that's fair, but the H9G consistently sells for hundreds more than H8G. If you think a 65" H9G will be $999 (it's currently $1800) on BF, you'll likely be disappointed
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2006
2928 posts
1607 upvotes
Pothole city
seanns32 wrote: Fair. 2020 version is very very good. But so was the 2019 version, and $998 for 65" is definitely a hot deal. You won't see the 2020 version go below $1299 around BF id guess ?
Bought it for 1100$ in January. I don't know how much improvement the H9G (2020) has.
____________________________________________________
Model 3 SR+, 95% of the experience, for 60% of the price.
In the EV world, range is just an expensive option!
Range anxiety is an expensive problem...
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4449 posts
2544 upvotes
vpower wrote: Out of curioisty, how does your mount this TV? Doesnt seem to have the VESA screws holes in the back.
It's 400x200, photos don't show which is weird...but literally all TVs have VESA mounting.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2006
2928 posts
1607 upvotes
Pothole city
Factory direct has the H9G for 899$ (refurb)
____________________________________________________
Model 3 SR+, 95% of the experience, for 60% of the price.
In the EV world, range is just an expensive option!
Range anxiety is an expensive problem...
Member
Jan 5, 2017
242 posts
153 upvotes
montreal
typer100 wrote: Bought it for 1100$ in January. I don't know how much improvement the H9G (2020) has.
For what it's worth, if you use rtings.com as a guide, the 2019 was rated at 8.0 overall and 2020 at 8.4 overall. 8.4 overall puts it into the top echelon of TVs (outside of OLED). Also, a jump from 8.0 to 8.4 is quite large for one year.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)